• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 215

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I thought KAT was off today because of the Minnesota events. He actually took time off to be with his family on the one year anniversary of his mothers death from Covid.

• chronoxiong

So Dort is the highest scorer of the slate

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Lol just saw that. I have some but wish I had more

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

64 fantasy points for the goat!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

.8% in the mini-max on DK and 2% in the Clutch on FD.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lol just saw that. I have some but wish I had more

was going to pivot to him from bridges but got cold feet. gotta start doing at least one pivot lineup.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

If Kemba can repeat his first half performance I should break even

Got a good one goin in the $1 Late. Ayton/C Johnson.. + 6 from Late Game! Leggo Lill. Can’t believe that Dort. Absolutely unreal…. 43 natural. Crazy. Amazing how bad Bridges been lately, one of my best 4PP has him and I can cash somehow.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

What makes you think the Lakers want to trade him? Is it because they have to pay German Rondo or he will go to the Knicks, so they have to come up with some cap room?

I don’t personally think they want to, just saw an article about it so was intrigued enough to read it. I could see them moving him but I really hope they don’t because all he’s really done is get better and better despite captain’s disdain for him haha. Pelinka’s gonna have a few decisions to make but I have no doubt he’ll do what he needs to make the team better. I like Schro but who knows if he’s the future PG, it’s really going to come down to what he commands on the market because he already rejected a 4 yr $84 mil extension from the Lakers. (my guess is it wasn’t fully guaranteed so he balked at it even though it was the max they could offer)

• Skee

Finished just below the cash line in everything. Mostly because I was expecting another 10-15 out of Mitchell. Hurts because I felt like I was definitely gonna cash, maybe only missing on the low salary guys.

Maybe should have entered double ups instead. Never played em in basketball though

• tmarohl

@Skee said...

Finished just below the cash line in everything. Mostly because I was expecting another 10-15 out of Mitchell. Hurts because I felt like I was definitely gonna cash, maybe only missing on the low salary guys.

Maybe should have entered double ups instead. Never played em in basketball though

Don’t do double ups, unless they are single entry.

• chronoxiong

The dreaded “you need a late night hammer” is stressing me out again. Sabonis and Tatum were neck in neck on pricing on both FD and Yahoo. I picked Sabonis thinking he was going to get 50 fdp. He ended up with 38 fdp. Tatum has 43 fdp going into the 4th quarter.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Having a very nice night

Feels good to do it both in MLB and NBA on the same night…. “this close” to be awesome but really need some things to break just perfectly so I think I’ll be just happy with “very nice night”

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

💯

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I don’t personally think they want to, just saw an article about it so was intrigued enough to read it. I could see them moving him but I really hope they don’t because all he’s really done is get better and better despite captain’s disdain for him haha. Pelinka’s gonna have a few decisions to make but I have no doubt he’ll do what he needs to make the team better. I like Schro but who knows if he’s the future PG, it’s really going to come down to what he commands on the market because he already rejected a 4 yr $84 mil extension from the Lakers. (my guess is it wasn’t fully guaranteed so he balked at it even though it was the max they could offer)

I propose that we honor Kuzma with a nickname. Since he is trying to look like Eminem, I propose, that we refer to him as M&M going forward :)

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Having a very nice night

Feels good to do it both in MLB and NBA on the same night…. “this close” to be awesome but really need some things to break just perfectly so I think I’ll be just happy with “very nice night”

Congrats. I have played one or two baseball lineups each day so far this season. Closest I have come to a cash line is about 30 points away.

• Skee

@tmarohl said...

Looks like they mostly are single entry except the big contest listed in the recommended contests stripe. Not sure I really want to anyway though, I don’t really play to double.

• chronoxiong

Sabonis over Tatum. Why do I do this to myself? Late night Tatum. That Tatum 333333 just took me out of GPP cash. I thought I was in for a good night. :(

• Petergunz82

@Unico10 said...

Having a very nice night

Nice. Had Cam Johnson/Ariza did anything in the 2nd half I’d be taking down the late DK.

Payne/Melo > Cam/Ariza

20th and 29th late slate with a combined 15 2nd half pts from these clowns.

• RipCityRings

Wow, no Dame Time tonight. Brutal loss. Cashed 2/2 on FD but ultimately played too many Bogdanovics (Bogdanovi?). Huerter and GTjr are also on DFS probation for a while.

• chronoxiong

I had to pray for GPP cash because I had no late night hammers. This was the best I could do in the Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/57000/contests/57000-245542910/entries/2448726468/scoring

Mitchell probably had no interest in playing tonight’s game against the Thunder. That hurted me. But what hurts the most was picking Sabonis over Tatum! Thats a 15 fdp swing. I was only able to cash in the Dribbler and Swat. I fell out of the Block, Pick N Roll and Shot #2 GPPs. God damn it! Why is it so hard to win!!!!!!! Played $11 and only back $4.95

• yisman

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Happy Ramadan

Happy Ramadan to you. I didn’t know it was here until Panda mentioned it…

• miggs6876

@chronoxiong said...

I wasn’t on him at all. I faded the game.

• captainwacky

@jdtrey said...

Haha just so we’re clear, I think Kuzma is bad but definitely getting better (which at least means he has a future). At one point in time, he was easily the most overhyped/overrated player in the NBA. He was like a 10th man equivalent who just got a ton of minutes on a bad team in LA (and scored like 17 a game in a lost year), so everyone got wayyyy worked up about it.

Since then, he has gotten better and everyone else has adjusted their expectations, so he’s no longer really that overrated. I happen to also hate the lakers while simultaneously living with multiple lakers fans, so I have to maintain my ire for all things Lakers. Meanwhile, Coby White really is just atrocious.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I double punted PG with Flynn and Goodwin in SE GPP and min cased pretty easily. Not sure if that validates your statement but in my case it’s true.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).