• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 215

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

2 out of 3 I felt the same about cover. Lakers, Atlanta, Portland.

Guess which one I picked for a lock.
    Go ahead. Guess.

Clutch Dame my ass.

16-7.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

Haha just so we’re clear, I think Kuzma is bad but definitely getting better (which at least means he has a future). At one point in time, he was easily the most overhyped/overrated player in the NBA. He was like a 10th man equivalent who just got a ton of minutes on a bad team in LA (and scored like 17 a game in a lost year), so everyone got wayyyy worked up about it.

Since then, he has gotten better and everyone else has adjusted their expectations, so he’s no longer really that overrated. I happen to also hate the lakers while simultaneously living with multiple lakers fans, so I have to maintain my ire for all things Lakers. Meanwhile, Coby White really is just atrocious.

Laker fan here. Early on Kuzma was playing like a stud. He was rebounding, driving, and making shots pretty consistently. In fact, my son and I thought he was way better than B. Ingram. Fast forward to today and I feel less hopeful about Kuz. He is young and can continue to grow. Right now, I just don’t see anything special. He’s shooting seems to be very erratic and his penetration to the rim seems limited. Even with the Legend LeBron Kuz hasn’t thrived. I suppose time will tell what kind of player he becomes.

• gaelicgirl

@miggs6876 said...

Laker fan here. Early on Kuzma was playing like a stud. He was rebounding, driving, and making shots pretty consistently. In fact, my son and I thought he was way better than B. Ingram. Fast forward to today and I feel less hopeful about Kuz. He is young and can continue to grow. Right now, I just don’t see anything special. He’s shooting seems to be very erratic and his penetration to the rim seems limited. Even with the Legend LeBron Kuz hasn’t thrived. I suppose time will tell what kind of player he becomes.

I remember the Lakers’ young core, before they traded most of them away to get LeBron. What if playing with “the Legend LeBron” is the reason Kuzma hasn’t thrived? Just a thought.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

I remember the Lakers’ young core, before they traded most of them away to get LeBron. What if playing with “the Legend LeBron” is the reason Kuzma hasn’t thrived? Just a thought.

Kuzma hasn’t thrived because he’s not a good NBA player.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Kings:
    7-9 when Haliburton starts
    0-6 when Harkless starts.

But, you know, Luke Walton.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Lakers got a title.
    Yay.
    But…

D’Angelo Russell
    Jordan Clarkson
    Kyle Kuzma
    Julius Randle
    Drummond

Caruso
    Hart
    Green
    Keiff
    Harrell

THT/Gasol 12th man.

And cap room to spare for a borderline all-star?
    That’s a dynasty.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).