• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 215

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodhisattva

Jamal Crawford’s phone ought to be ringing this afternoon

• captainwacky

I legitimately don’t think they need to sign someone, or if they do it will be a shooter not a handler. They have Facu, Morris, and Jokic as initiators (even AG/Barton is OK there). They need shot creation/knockdown shooting to ‘replace’ components of Murray. I honestly think they roll with what they have- they already have a ton of depth and it’s hard to just come up with something that represents the complete blend of utility they got from Murray and they probably can’t.

But yeah, any time someone plants and there’s a wobble instead of a violent movement and they collapse in a heap… no bueno = /

• emnj69

knicks have a bunch of pgs
    nikita never sees the floor and or elf would have been good for denver

• dominicanpapi

Rozier doubtful, Washington out.

• emnj69

@dominicanpapi said...

Rozier doubtful, Washington out.

would love to bet lakers but I face the same problem every night who are the guys that will score for them

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

No DFS implications, but I have Brooklyn covering the spread and have an outlier on them covering 14.5

Both teams are playing the front end of a back to back and that favors the road team substantially. With the weird scheduling, I am throwing out the timezone travel (Brooklyn traveled 1 hour west), and that would still be a positive for Brooklyn.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

would love to bet lakers but I face the same problem every night who are the guys that will score for them

Spread is Lakers -1. I got Lakers -6.5.
    If Trae’s a no go and that line doesn’t see big movement, I’m on the Lakers for my lock.

• BiGtIGeRs

@dominicanpapi said...

Murray diagnosed with a torn ACL. That’s a bummer.

There goes the nuggets championship hopes

• zeeshan2

Player pool/early interests for tonight: kevin huerter or whoever starts at sg for the hawks, reggie jackson, goga, flynn or bembry, KCP and Drummond, miles bridges, bazley, Bam, Mikal bridges, Dame bounce back game here, and Marcus smart

Gotta go Dame again after embarrassing loss. Dame explosion-spot. Gimme some Wana-Wana as well!

• Tweety888

Boucher scored 29 in the previous 2 games vs Hawks

• dominicanpapi

Some more injury news:

Schroder/Kuzma/Matthews – Probable

Drummond/Gasol – Questionable

• yisman

So Kyrie Irving converted to Islam and that’s why he hasn’t been playing much this season?

• yisman

KAT now ruled out

So Harden/Kyrie/KAT all sitting for this one

• Alvance83

@Brendan239 said...

How highly owned will PG be w Kawhi out AND the revenge factor? Liking Lowry/Terry early but Kemba is sitting at a fair price. Both Morris’s? Center sucks, every player could put up 35 FD points. Don’t see a reason to touch OKC/Utah or Mia/Pho, slow paced good D teams playing at home on a B2B. Oddly enough, my first build is PG13/JHoliday/Sabonis/Morris (LAC)/Bitadze and it turns out to be the highest total. I’m sure Atl and Tor news will have us scrambling at 6:45

You keep thinking like this and you may actually get divorced one day

It’s nice we are seeing some of that Toronto value already. I’m sure there is lots more
    News before 7 though

• dominicanpapi

Ingles/O’Neale/Clarkson – all are either doubtful or out.

Slate is getting crazy.

No Ingles now? TF. Gonna be forced to play Bogy. Could even be Oni-Fever. Wow. I’m in 8, 4PPs and looks like I need Harrell-Mania. Have in 6 of 8, crazy. Last time I had him heavy, he got ejected and I went broke.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

So Kyrie Irving converted to Islam and that’s why he hasn’t been playing much this season?

Maybe. Ramadan started last night, which would explain why he wouldn’t have played last night, and not tonight I suppose. Not sure how it’d effect him going forward for the next month.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

No Ingles now? TF. Gonna be forced to play Bogy. Could even be Oni-Fever. Wow. I’m in 8, 4PPs and looks like I need Harrell-Mania. Have in 6 of 8, crazy. Last time I had him heavy, he got ejected and I went broke.

Sounding like a bench game in Utah. Is Conley out as well?

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe. Ramadan started last night, which would explain why he wouldn’t have played last night, and not tonight I suppose. Not sure how it’d effect him going forward for the next month.

I had no idea he did this until I typed Kyrie Irving on twitter.

All that came up were people yelling at each other about race and Islam.

Then I looked at his Twitter account…

• emnj69

@yisman said...

he has no heart that is why he is not playing games
    it is funny when u look at him then look at a guy like stockton from the jazz-he played in 609 consecutive games-in his first 13 seasons in the NBA he missed a total of 4 games -that is right 4 something Kyrie can do in two weeks

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

hakeem the dream used to play without food or water from sunrise to sunset

• yisman

@emnj69 said...

Just amazing to think about. I’ve done sunrise to sunset fasts but almost never while doing athletics or exercising.

• captainwacky

@emnj69 said...

Javale McGee has played 12 years in the NBA with Asthma as well as no brain!

• emnj69

@yisman said...

Just amazing to think about. I’ve done sunrise to sunset fasts but almost never while doing athletics or exercising.

in the late 90s in a nationally televised game vs jordan and the bulls with no food or water

Hakeem Olajuwon: 39 mins, 32 pts, 16 rebs, 4 asts, 4 stls, 5 blks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).