• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 208
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 16.5 ) at Utah ( -16.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Portland ( -1.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 215

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah but think of all Michael Jordan accomplished while never having a soul.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I think it really illustrates the bravery of Steve Kerr more than anything.

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

Murray diagnosed with a torn ACL. That’s a bummer.

Knew it when I saw it, he reacted exactly like Klay did. Brutal.

Klay probably had flashbacks on the bench.

• jfitzgan

@emnj69 said...

in the late 90s in a nationally televised game vs jordan and the bulls with no food or water

Hakeem Olajuwon: 39 mins, 32 pts, 16 rebs, 4 asts, 4 stls, 5 blks

One of my all time faves. So much so that I named my cat after him. “Oh your cat is so cute, what’s his name? Sprinkles”? Nope. Hakeem.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

One of my all time faves. So much so that I named my cat after him. “Oh your cat is so cute, what’s his name? Sprinkles”? Nope. Hakeem.

Well, Hakeem always was dreamy.

• jfitzgan

No rozier, monk, or pj for cha. No ingles, Royce or Clarkson for jazz. No roby or pok for okc. No Leonard for clips. No galli and maybe trae for hawks. No lowry or Freddie for raps. TOO much value.

• jfitzgan

Does Moses get a ton of minutes now? (Before he fouls out). Gotta look at bazely and Bradley hard now too. Hate typing that but it’s true. Graham, bridges and mcdaniels from Charlotte. Who’s gonna run point for Charlotte?

• jfitzgan

I hope double bog’s can find peace in my lineup if not in real life.

• jfitzgan

@Pandamonious said...

Agreed.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

• zeeshan2

@Pandamonious said...

Because of him no one ever questioned the rockets for not taking MJ

• jfitzgan

@zeeshan2 said...

Yes!! Sam Bowie was a different story though. Poor blazers.

• captainwacky

@zeeshan2 said...

That would be so much revisionist history, anyway. It was never a question who was going first in that draft.

• jfitzgan

@captainwacky said...

That would be so much revisionist history, anyway. It was never a question who was going first in that draft.

U seem to be a hoops historian. That draft class was before your time but have u seen one better then that one since?

• BiGtIGeRs

@yisman said...

Just amazing to think about. I’ve done sunrise to sunset fasts but almost never while doing athletics or exercising.

Happy Ramadan

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Knew it when I saw it, he reacted exactly like Klay did. Brutal.

Klay probably had flashbacks on the bench.

That building is cursed!

• chronoxiong

Markieff is now questionable. Jesus christ. I think that Hornets/Lakers game is a trap. The Lakers are not a fast paced team. The game could end up disappointing those who stack it.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Markieff is now questionable. Jesus christ. I think that Hornets/Lakers game is a trap. The Lakers are not a fast paced team. The game could end up disappointing those who stack it.

Unless you think the total is going way under, bodies will be on the floor for 48 minutes and both team are looking at pretty short rotations.

• NDNole

@jfitzgan said...

U seem to be a hoops historian. That draft class was before your time but have u seen one better then that one since?

85 and 96 were great drafts as well. Just my 2 cents. But Matter of fact it was a heck of a run from 84 to 86 in the nba drafts.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

85 and 96 were great drafts as well. Just my 2 cents. But Matter it was a heck of a run from 84 to 86 in the nba drafts.

Imagine having the 16th pick and the next year the 13th pick and walking away with John Stockton and Karl Malone.

• jfitzgan

@NDNole said...

85 and 96 were great drafts as well. Just my 2 cents. But Matter it was a heck of a run from 84 to 86 in the nba drafts.

Agreed. I had to look up 96 to refresh my old man memory. Wowza!! What a draft. That could be #1.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

That building is cursed!

Perhaps an exorcism is in order.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Josh Hall (concussion) listed available to play Tuesday.

Isaiah Roby (concussion) now available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/EGfWzHvuRr

• jfitzgan

I don’t often say or do this but I feel like the pay ups tonight on FD are double sg. And maybe “pay down” to graham to pay up at another position. All my lineups look so similar. Feast or famine.

• frugal

Roby being available makes me question Bradley. I get a bunch of coaches do actually let depth guys get run for “revenge” and the blowout factor could lead to some minutes here, but I wonder if there’s a couple other guys at a similar price with more guaranteed minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).