8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Oklahoma City ( 10 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T: 233
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Had 4 different games as my lock throughout the day. Those 4 games had me go 3-1. The one I end up with my lock is a loss. 16-7 going into today.

Mil@Min – Milwaukee is favored by 9, I have Milwaukee by 5.5. Milwaukee does a slight scheduling advantage of the day though with Minnesota playing a back to back in their third straight home game while Milwaukee is playing the front end of a back to back in their 2nd straight road game traveling one hour west having that two day rest. This is enough to make me take Milwaukee to cover. The scheduling factors are also more conducive to a blowout (54%) and there’s no way I would think Minnesota can win a blowout here. Feels like I’m picking on Minnesota, but I’ll be on Milwaukee to cover and take Milwaukee to cover 14.5. No DFS here.

Cle@Cha – Charlotte’s favored by 3.5 and I have Charlotte by 0.5. Cleveland does have a scheduling edge here where Charlotte is playing a back to back in their third straight home game and Cleveland is playing the front end of a B2B in their first road game also having two days rest. I’m liking Cleveland to cover and I’ll be on that moneyline for +133. Charlotte continues to get destroyed on 3s, Assists, and Steals. Love scores over 60% of his points behind the arc and Garland isn’t much behind him and has that assist potential.

Bkn@Phi – Philly’s favored by 6.5 and I have them by 8. Add in the scheduling edge Philly has where they travel 1 hour east for their first home game while Brooklyn plays a back to back on the road in their second straight home game and travel one hour east. Philly’s my top 3 favorite and almost was my lock to cover. Philly gives up 2pt FG and FTs, this helps Aldridge with 75% of his points coming from two and the charity stripe. Meanwhile, Brooklyn gives up offensive rebounds and 3s. Yep, Embiid.

SAS@Tor – San Antonio is favored by 2.5 and that’s where I got them too. San Antonio does have the scheduling edge with Toronto playing a back to back in their second straight home game while San Antonio is playing their 5+ consecutive road game. I’m on San Antonio covering. San Antonio gives up 3s, boards, and a massive amount of blocks. That sets up nice for Chris Boucher. Toronto gets killed from 3, offensive rebounds and blocks. Poeltl and Derrick White should be primed for good games here.

LAC@Det – Clippers are favored by 9.5 and I got the Clippers by 1. Add in Detroit having the second largest scheduling edge of the night with playing their first home game traveling 3 hours east and LAC playing a back to back on the road in their second straight home game and Detroit to cover is my lock of the night. If I had any balls, I would have the Detroit moneyline as my lock of the night at +350, but I can’t get there. I will tell you I will have some heavy bets on the upset here. Clippers get hit on 2pt FG, FT, and Offensive rebounds. Jerami Grant, Jerami Grant, and Jerami Grant. Detroit defends everything well but gives up a number of blocks. That doesn’t help Zubac as much as I thought it would. Clippers will be a complete fade.

Orl@Chi – Chicago’s favored by 9.5 and I have them by 8. Chicago has a scheduling edge with playing their first home game while Orlando travels one hour west to play their first road game. Gun to my head and I’ll take Chicago to cover that big spread. Chicago’s giving up FT and steals which should help WCJ. Orlando gets destroyed on FG, defensive boards, assists, and blocks. Vuc will be a popular pick for good reason. However, the blowout potential here will have me wary.

NY@NO – NO is favored by 2.5 and I have NY by 1. However, New Orleans has the edge with playing their 2nd straight home game and NY travels 1 hour west for their first road game. This is enough to make me not like this game at all, but gun to my head, I’m still on NY. NO gives up 3s, FT, and Assists, and Randle should lead NY in all three. NO gives up FT and defensive boards. Should help both Zion and Ingram, but their defense shuts down everything else these two do well, so I’m fading NO.

Ind@Hou – Indy’s favored by 5 and I have them by only 1. Houston also has an edge with traveling east to play their first home game while Indy is playing a B2B on the road traveling an hour west to play their first road game. If that spread wasn’t so big for Detroit, Houston would be my lock and I would have enough guts to call for an outright win for +170. Indiana gives up FT, OReb, and blocks. I’ll have a lot of Tate and Wall here. Houston gets killed on boards and steals, both favoring Sabonis.

GS@OKC – GS is favored by 10.5 and I have them by 5. However, GS has the biggest edge of the day with OKC playing a B2B traveling one hour east for their first home game while GS travels two hours east for their first road game on the front end of a back to back. I’m on GS to cover. OKC gives up points, boards, assists, and steals. It’s a Curry and Dray day. GS still gets destroyed on the offensive boards and Moses Brown has proven to be one of the best at that.

Dal@Mem – Dallas is favored by 2 and I have Dallas by 2.5. However, Memphis does have an extremely slight scheduling edge with their third straight home game and Dallas is playing their first on the road. This is a gun to my head one, but I’m leaning Dallas here. Dallas gets killed on threes, favoring Dillon Brooks and Grayson Allen, and Memphis gives up Bleals, making Josh Richardson a play.

Mia@Den – Denver’s favored by 4.5 and I have them by 2. Denver travels one hour east to play their first home game while Miami plays a B2B on the road in their 3rd straight road game. Denver has the edge here and I’ll roll with it. Denver to cover. Denver gives up free throws and little else while Miami gets destroyed on offensive boards and 3s, putting me on MPJ.

Was@Sac – Washington’s favored by 1.5 and I have them by 2.5, but again Sacramento has a scheduling edge, traveling 2 hours west to play the front end of a back to back at home while Washington is playing their 5+ consecutive road game traveling 2 hours west. Almost all negatives. I’m still liking Washington here, but not as much as I want to. Sacramento gives up scoring, especially from the FT line and Beal’s helped here the most, though he’ll be so popular and Sacramento doesn’t give much up on the peripherals that he’ll be a fade for me. Meanwhile, Washington gives up points, boards, and steals, and if Whiteside doesn’t start, don’t be shocked if Harrison Barnes has one of those “where the hell did that come from” 40 burgers.

So, Detroit’s my lock. Houston, Philly, and Milwaukee are all lock worthy. Clevleland, GS, San Antonio, and Denver are next. NY, Was, Dal, and Chi are gun to my head choices. Love the upset potential with the massive moneyline for Detroit and will have some of Cleveland and Houston to boot.

Good luck all!

• emnj69

@Yukerboy said...

Had 4 different games as my lock throughout the day. Those 4 games had me go 3-1. The one I end up with my lock is a loss. 16-7 going into today.

Mil@Min – Milwaukee is favored by 9, I have Milwaukee by 5.5. Milwaukee does a slight scheduling advantage of the day though with Minnesota playing a back to back in their third straight home game while Milwaukee is playing the front end of a back to back in their 2nd straight road game traveling one hour west having that two day rest. This is enough to make me take Milwaukee to cover. The scheduling factors are also more conducive to a blowout (54%) and there’s no way I would think Minnesota can win a blowout here. Feels like I’m picking on Minnesota, but I’ll be on Milwaukee to cover and take Milwaukee to cover 14.5. No DFS here.

Cle@Cha – Charlotte’s favored by 3.5 and I have Charlotte by 0.5. Cleveland does have a scheduling edge here where Charlotte is playing a back to back in their third straight home game and Cleveland is playing the front end of a B2B in their first road game also having two days rest. I’m liking Cleveland to cover and I’ll be on that moneyline for +133. Charlotte continues to get destroyed on 3s, Assists, and Steals. Love scores over 60% of his points behind the arc and Garland isn’t much behind him and has that assist potential.

Bkn@Phi – Philly’s favored by 6.5 and I have them by 8. Add in the scheduling edge Philly has where they travel 1 hour east for their first home game while Brooklyn plays a back to back on the road in their second straight home game and travel one hour east. Philly’s my top 3 favorite and almost was my lock to cover. Philly gives up 2pt FG and FTs, this helps Aldridge with 75% of his points coming from two and the charity stripe. Meanwhile, Brooklyn gives up offensive rebounds and 3s. Yep, Embiid.

SAS@Tor – San Antonio is favored by 2.5 and that’s where I got them too. San Antonio does have the scheduling edge with Toronto playing a back to back in their second straight home game while San Antonio is playing their 5+ consecutive road game. I’m on San Antonio covering. San Antonio gives up 3s, boards, and a massive amount of blocks. That sets up nice for Chris Boucher. Toronto gets killed from 3, offensive rebounds and blocks. Poeltl and Derrick White should be primed for good games here.

LAC@Det – Clippers are favored by 9.5 and I got the Clippers by 1. Add in Detroit having the second largest scheduling edge of the night with playing their first home game traveling 3 hours east and LAC playing a back to back on the road in their second straight home game and Detroit to cover is my lock of the night. If I had any balls, I would have the Detroit moneyline as my lock of the night at +350, but I can’t get there. I will tell you I will have some heavy bets on the upset here. Clippers get hit on 2pt FG, FT, and Offensive rebounds. Jerami Grant, Jerami Grant, and Jerami Grant. Detroit defends everything well but gives up a number of blocks. That doesn’t help Zubac as much as I thought it would. Clippers will be a complete fade.

Orl@Chi – Chicago’s favored by 9.5 and I have them by 8. Chicago has a scheduling edge with playing their first home game while Orlando travels one hour west to play their first road game. Gun to my head and I’ll take Chicago to cover that big spread. Chicago’s giving up FT and steals which should help WCJ. Orlando gets destroyed on FG, defensive boards, assists, and blocks. Vuc will be a popular pick for good reason. However, the blowout potential here will have me wary.

NY@NO – NO is favored by 2.5 and I have NY by 1. However, New Orleans has the edge with playing their 2nd straight home game and NY travels 1 hour west for their first road game. This is enough to make me not like this game at all, but gun to my head, I’m still on NY. NO gives up 3s, FT, and Assists, and Randle should lead NY in all three. NO gives up FT and defensive boards. Should help both Zion and Ingram, but their defense shuts down everything else these two do well, so I’m fading NO.

Ind@Hou – Indy’s favored by 5 and I have them by only 1. Houston also has an edge with traveling east to play their first home game while Indy is playing a B2B on the road traveling an hour west to play their first road game. If that spread wasn’t so big for Detroit, Houston would be my lock and I would have enough guts to call for an outright win for +170. Indiana gives up FT, OReb, and blocks. I’ll have a lot of Tate and Wall here. Houston gets killed on boards and steals, both favoring Sabonis.

GS@OKC – GS is favored by 10.5 and I have them by 5. However, GS has the biggest edge of the day with OKC playing a B2B traveling one hour east for their first home game while GS travels two hours east for their first road game on the front end of a back to back. I’m on GS to cover. OKC gives up points, boards, assists, and steals. It’s a Curry and Dray day. GS still gets destroyed on the offensive boards and Moses Brown has proven to be one of the best at that.

Dal@Mem – Dallas is favored by 2 and I have Dallas by 2.5. However, Memphis does have an extremely slight scheduling edge with their third straight home game and Dallas is playing their first on the road. This is a gun to my head one, but I’m leaning Dallas here. Dallas gets killed on threes, favoring Dillon Brooks and Grayson Allen, and Memphis gives up Bleals, making Josh Richardson a play.

Mia@Den – Denver’s favored by 4.5 and I have them by 2. Denver travels one hour east to play their first home game while Miami plays a B2B on the road in their 3rd straight road game. Denver has the edge here and I’ll roll with it. Denver to cover. Denver gives up free throws and little else while Miami gets destroyed on offensive boards and 3s, putting me on MPJ.

Was@Sac – Washington’s favored by 1.5 and I have them by 2.5, but again Sacramento has a scheduling edge, traveling 2 hours west to play the front end of a back to back at home while Washington is playing their 5+ consecutive road game traveling 2 hours west. Almost all negatives. I’m still liking Washington here, but not as much as I want to. Sacramento gives up scoring, especially from the FT line and Beal’s helped here the most, though he’ll be so popular and Sacramento doesn’t give much up on the peripherals that he’ll be a fade for me. Meanwhile, Washington gives up points, boards, and steals, and if Whiteside doesn’t start, don’t be shocked if Harrison Barnes has one of those “where the hell did that come from” 40 burgers.

So, Detroit’s my lock. Houston, Philly, and Milwaukee are all lock worthy. Clevleland, GS, San Antonio, and Denver are next. NY, Was, Dal, and Chi are gun to my head choices. Love the upset potential with the massive moneyline for Detroit and will have some of Cleveland and Houston to boot.

Good luck all!

pelcians are my lock-my knicks suck on the road -as long as pelicans dont rest guys they win by 6-10

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

Just so you know, Milwaukee was still in Orlando as of late yesterday afternoon. Even practiced there yesterday, so they travelled more than one hour last night if that does anything to your metrics.

• Brendan239

Delon Wright
    Caleb Martin
    K Martin
    Bertans
    Looney

Interesting not-so-chalky pints to keep an eye on

• fleishmo6

Need Nets news. If Sixers/nets game is competitive Embid will eat. If Durant And Kyrie sit he is unplayable.

• emnj69

winning is

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

winning is

Coach really seems to not like this guy. Yet if he starts and gets at least 25 minutes gotta think the ROI should be sweeeeeet

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Delon Wright
    Caleb Martin
    K Martin
    Bertans
    Looney

Interesting not-so-chalky pints to keep an eye on

I would imagine Caleb Martin is pretty chalky after his 40 burger yesterday

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

Need Nets news. If Sixers/nets game is competitive Embid will eat. If Durant And Kyrie sit he is unplayable.

Durant questionable?

• fleishmo6

Makes sense with a b/b

• zeeshan2

I think you need at least one guy from the wizards-kings game tonight

Early interests: ariza, beal, whiteside, cory jo, shamet, lowry, levert, wood, Vuc, KP, Campazzo, Randle, Jo Val, Embiid, Carter, Sexton, and Graham

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Coach really seems to not like this guy. Yet if he starts and gets at least 25 minutes gotta think the ROI should be sweeeeeet

I would say Walton hates him. Lol. Holmes got hurt in the 1st half and Whiteside couldn’t even get on the court in the 2nd half. Damian Jones got all the mins with Metu getting the remaining mins. Its pretty dumb

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Nate Darling (ankle) ruled out Wednesday.

PJ Washington (ankle) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/ji54S4n7Ux

Terry Rozier (knee) probable Wednesday. https://t.co/XMPZc2b0mi

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

Makes sense with a b/b

Yeah you are probably right

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

Durant questionable?

always

FVV, Lowry, Bembry and Trent all out for Raptors

thin backcourt

• bazerko

Paul Watson available to make Raptors debut. Raptors beat writer just tweeted out that Watson may have to play heavy minutes

• Njsum1

@zeeshan2 said...

I think you need at least one guy from the wizards-kings game tonight

• fleishmo6

These updates are giving me a headache
    Going right back to Flynn and Siakem
    With Rozier back is Martin no longer a must play?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Fred VanVleet will serve 1-game suspension Wednesday.

Status note: Paul Watson (health protocols) available to play Wednesday.

DeAndre Bembry (hamstring) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/mA6nsmIg2E

Gary Trent Jr. (ankle) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/pIKhodIUmL

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I would say Walton hates him. Lol. Holmes got hurt in the 1st half and Whiteside couldn’t even get on the court in the 2nd half. Damian Jones got all the mins with Metu getting the remaining mins. Its pretty dumb

Haha…so sad 😭…maybe I put some Whiteside in the flex, and swap if he doesn’t get the start. 🤷‍♂️

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

These updates are giving me a headache
    Going right back to Flynn and Siakem
    With Rozier back is Martin no longer a must play?

Rozier back should hurt Wanamaker the most

• fleishmo6

On 4/11
    Char had basically same players as will have today
    Wanamaker played 28 min
    Martin only 18??
    Rotation could change but that’s what it was three days ago

• Neilj907

So I kinda wanna play Embiid and jokic but is white side too good of value to skip out on?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@fleishmo6 said...

On 4/11
    Char had basically same players as will have today
    Wanamaker played 28 min
    Martin only 18??
    Rotation could change but that’s what it was three days ago

I’ll look when I get home. I thought PJ Washington was still playing on 4/11

• fleishmo6

You are correct, Pj did play 23 minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).