8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Oklahoma City ( 10 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T: 233
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

140 with RWB, Harkless and Fox to go would be a pretty good place to be
    Picked the wrong clippers and I am at 98…. smh

• Golfnut04240

I don’t know if the late-night hammers will help me. I will soon see.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

9.5 fpts from Batum feels incredible right now lol

• Golfnut04240

As I suspected, Zach LaVine has gone nuclear in the 2nd half.

A Dray-Day again! Wow.. 5x+ already at half @ 6900 sala. Had very little today unfortunately. Have a couple though. MANN crippled my night.. had on almost everything. Very disappointing.. guy had been so solid for me game after game. Best spot of all for the guy is tonight and he duds somehow. Unreal! First dud from Mann that I can remember all year honestly

• tmarohl

Fred Katz
    @FredKatz
    ·
    1h
    Scott Brooks says there are “definitely possibilities” where he starts Daniel Gafford but as of now with the minutes restrictions, it won’t happen. Brooks says there’s a “sweet spot” of ~16 mins for Gafford right now. Believes the same w/ RoLo. Says he’s rolling w/ the 3 centers.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

My reaction to the Morris scratch killed my lineup… wonder if I would have made the same decisions if he was ruled out earlier as he should have

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Being offered a cash out for just over twice my original bet on the Detroit moneyline.
    May just take it and call it a day.

Still got Detroit as my lock, but Cleveland jumped up to lock worthy as did San Antonio.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Now THIS is the Harkless I remember

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Never mind. Never expected a 9-2 run in the last 100 seconds.

Lol @ Saddiq Bey

Wow DET really doesn’t want to win any more games do they.. totally GAVE Clipp the game. Multiple turnovers final 1:30 while up 6, 7

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

My despise for bug eyes costing me $$ tonight

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow Clippers win. Sure was hoping for OT

• jayzee666

@Yukerboy said...

If I had only stacked the Clippers in DFS, this would have been a Det Blowout of epic proportions!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Need OKC to make it game. Gotta some pretty nice lineups with Dray and Curry on them

• chronoxiong

What a horrible night. Morris scratched. Clippers value laughed at our faces. The OKC Thunder are tanking for reals now. The real Harkless is showing up now too.

• mrshhhh

This was my fist real chance to win the big one going into the late games but most of my players won’t play in the 4th

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Still got the -3 cover for the lock, so that’s something. Back over 70%.

I cashed out that +370 on Detroit winning, then gave half of those winnings back on Detroit money line for +134 when MMsr was announced out.

So, kinda good, but still made a clown move.

• dominicanpapi

I should have stuck with my gut and played Simmons. It was just a matter of time before he popped off but truthfully it didn’t matter. I didn’t have the other pieces, the Clippers news just gave me completely different lineup constructions.

• Skee

Trying to take down Dal-Memphis showdown but Allen is the leading scorer and I have him, but not in any of the multiplier spots.
    Although there is hope because there are some combos that could not fit him, so lineups without him are not sunk yet.
    Powell and maybe Kleber are my other problems, I don’t have them at all and I know Powell in particular opens up some non-Doncic combos and maybe others.

• NDNole

WTH is will barton out there doing?

• yisman

played the $100 FWBC qualifier with an impressively bad lineup

Patterson 2 FP (got him at 5.1%, I wanted to get off the chalk)
    C.Martin 7.25.

Neither of them scored any actual points.

Draymond! Wow.. too bad blowout, no 4Q run. He woulda had 70+. Nuts! 12, 14 & 10 for the guy. Amazing. Wow two more 3s for Curry, 2 more Ast for DRAY. What a game. A 2-Man Team. Too bad their prices are gonna go up even higher now. G S goes up by 44. They’re finished. 60-Burga & Frys for Dray.

• BerkeleyBoss

Draymond triple double with 3 steals and 2 blocks in just 3 quarters? I hope T played him tonight 😂

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Draymond triple double with 3 steals and 2 blocks in just 3 quarters? I hope T played him tonight 😂

GG would of destroyed him lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).