8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Oklahoma City ( 10 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T: 233
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

I believe Steph Curry had 36.5 DK points in the 3rd quarter. He will probably have 0 in the 4th.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Draymond triple double with 3 steals and 2 blocks in just 3 quarters? I hope T played him tonight 😂

Actually did but doesn’t matter. Joe Harris and Terrance Mann took care of that.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Assuming Dray and Curry are done my best DK lineup will finish at 364.50 in the mini-max. I currently have 5 of the top 10 lineups. I imagine the last 2 games still going will drop me some but should be a profitable night

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

Assuming Dray and Curry are done my best DK lineup will finish at 364.50 in the mini-max. I currently have 5 of the top 10 lineups. I imagine the last 2 games still going will drop me some but should be a profitable night

Nice! Always fun to see that, even when you know you’re getting passed up eventually.

• Brendan239

Does Harkless get garbage run? He’s killing my late slate

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Does Harkless get garbage run? He’s killing my late slate

Garbage and Harkless do belong in the same sentence

Have a nice $1 Late.. West/Beal/Jokic.. Dozier/Whiteside/Ariza! With Nunn-DUD and another guy that isn’t playing much for some reason (not Harkless)

• Skee

really need the Memphis 4Q to be all about their guys besides Allen. 3 guys all hanging around 20 fantasy points that I need to jump ahead of Allen’s 31

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Well…. I was right on Flynn, RWB, Fox, Zubac and kind of right on McDaniels….. F the clippers that got me on Mann, Batum and on Harkless by chain reaction

I guess 3 good nights in a row isn’t allowed

• Herf

Harkless is ripping my dreams out of the sky and shitting on them currently. Projected great except for his bullshit

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Jimmy Butler always looks like he wishes a muddaf***a would.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So….. bottom line is that current news flow from NBA cannot be properly handled without help on a large slate like today
    4-7 games? Sure
    Big slates?
    You need a team

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Actually did

Alrighty then

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Alrighty then

I think Wiseman being out helps him.

• Skee

@Unico10 said...

So….. bottom line is that current news flow from NBA cannot be properly handled without a full entourage of analysts on a large slate
    4-7 games? Sure
    Big slates?
    You need a team

Yep I try to play smaller slates or look for the express/late night with at least 3 games.

Actually did terrible on this Dal-Mem showdown though. Like horrifically bad.
    Still slumping with projecting Porzingis, he completely ruined any lineup he was in.
    My picks are all jammed up in a row beneath Brunson and Powell. Did too much swapping around of the captain spots and not enough combos of guys I guess.

Looks like tomorrow there is no good showdown prize so I will be trying my hand at the 4 game main.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Now THIS is the Harkless I remember

Unfortunately I had him in4 out of 5. While waiting for my sons track practice to end I Saw that Naji Marshall was starting for the Pels and almost switched my shares then remembered his 0 shots in 24 minutes last game and now the 5th option so naw….. He only had 30 tonight. Also decided Joseph was a good play tonight even though I never play him… Mistakes were made

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Luka with the insane buzzer beater

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Money line on Detroit. Clippers go on 9-2 run in 100 seconds to win.

It’s ok. Money line on Memphis. Up two with 2 seconds and Grayson clutch Allen at the charity stripe for two. Misses both, Doncic hits circus 3.

Never hit a lock and still felt so badly…

Literally a couple $800 wins turns to $400 loss.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Yukerboy said...

It’s ok. Money line on Memphis. Up two with 2 seconds and Grayson clutch Allen at the charity stripe for two. Misses both, Doncic hits circus 3.

Material for “bad beat” show on ESPN

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

I don’t sports bet, because it is not legal here yet. Can you explain what the money line means compared to odds?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

My bipolar lineup is upsetting to look at as “what could have been”…. have 230ish from 5 and the other 3…. well…. 💀🪦💩

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Dropped out of 1st right at the end of the Wizards game. Finished at 2nd and 5th place in the mini-max

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Dropped out of 1st right at the end of the Wizards game. Finished at 2nd and 5th place in the mini-max

Back on the heater

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Nice lineups…see you were heavy Dray…always pays to get that guy right

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Nobody ever post the name of that SF presently in SAC on this board please

He managed to outdo the best (worst) performances of Snell, J Holiday and every SF “stand in the corner” “why does he play so many minutes anyway?” MFer in the all NBA… and he did it against the freaking wizards!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).