8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) — T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Oklahoma City ( 10 ) — T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at Houston ( 5.5 ) — T: 233
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) — T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Teams know the season doesn’t end in mid April this year, right?

• Brendan239

The NBA has been upgraded from doubtful to questionable. The winning LU can legit have $1000 left over and score 450 FD points.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

If those are the 2 Raptors you would play then I wouldn’t play any at all

🤣

I’ve just had bad experiences with suckiam.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

🤣

I’ve just had bad experiences with suckiam.

I have just been playing him every slate. Really all the main Raptors. Unless it’s a blowout or there is foul trouble they are gonna run a pretty tight rotation. I’m just now about to start working on the slate so maybe I get some Watson but Watanabe would be the cheap guy I would guess I get to first

• yisman

@Brendan239 said...

The NBA has been upgraded from doubtful to questionable. The winning LU can legit have $1000 left over and score 450 FD points.

the amount of ‘star’/‘high usage’ players sitting today is staggering.

Huge load management/personal day.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

the amount of ‘star’/‘high usage’ players sitting today is staggering.

Huge load management/personal day.

Only 4 out of 12 games don’t involve a team on the front or back end of a back to back.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Win some lose some.
    I crammed on Minnesota moneyline right after beat writer tweeted ABC was out with the full intention of taking a cashout 10 minutes later.
    That line didn’t move at all. Guess ABC playing or not didn’t matter.
    Now I’m stuck with Minnesota moneyline or taking a 5% loss.
    Taking my L.

• Wsdm61987

@emnj69 said...

luke is terrible and the organization is trash too

It’s primarily a lack of effort and consistency with Sac anyone who watches their games can tell from the eye test.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

I have just been playing him every slate. Really all the main Raptors. Unless it’s a blowout or there is foul trouble they are gonna run a pretty tight rotation. I’m just now about to start working on the slate so maybe I get some Watson but Watanabe would be the cheap guy I would guess I get to first

Yeah i saw the beat writer say watson run will all depend on conditioning which isn’t a vote of confidence to me.

I get the raptors tight rotation i just can see flynn get 30-35 and not be needed, siakam 40-50 and not be needed, I’m sure now that i jump off og he will have a career game.

• charara1224

@Herf said...

I’m assuming Alize Johnson is going to get good mins tonight with all the Brooklynn news… def worth a shot in some GPPs.

Safer to play claxton whos only $200 more on fd

• yisman

@Yukerboy said...

Win some lose some.
    I crammed on Minnesota moneyline right after beat writer tweeted ABC was out with the full intention of taking a cashout 10 minutes later.
    That line didn’t move at all. Guess ABC playing or not didn’t matter.
    Now I’m stuck with Minnesota moneyline or taking a 5% loss.
    Taking my L.

Yeah I noticed that too. I guess the market never thought Giannis was going to play.

I thought we’d see a 2 point move when he was ruled out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Yeah i saw the beat writer say watson run will all depend on conditioning which isn’t a vote of confidence to me.

I get the raptors tight rotation i just can see flynn get 30-35 and not be needed, siakam 40-50 and not be needed, I’m sure now that i jump off og he will have a career game.

Well after actually looking at it I guess I will have some Hood. Small sample size but over the last 2 weeks Hood has a 32.8% usage rate. I know he was on a mins restriction a couple games ago but if he is gonna play 30 mins he is definitely viable at that price point

• Tribefan18

I was able to make a very nice lineup with joker and embiid together with all the value.

• gaelicgirl

Oubre out again, Wiseman will have knee surgery tomorrow or Friday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Dort had a 40% usage rate yesterday lol

• Brendan239

I think my strategy will be to pick 4 STUDS, 3 scrubs that are starting with no bench and a couple of mid range guys that should get minutes.

Steph/Beal/Unicorn/Embid/Toronto scrub starter/Brooklyn scrub starter/Clipper or Cha scrub starter/X/Y

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Well after actually looking at it I guess I will have some Hood. Small sample size but over the last 2 weeks Hood has a 32.8% usage rate. I know he was on a mins restriction a couple games ago but if he is gonna play 30 mins he is definitely viable at that price point

Yeah if hood starts i may throw him one.

I can see an og/ddr combo working. Sf and sg are the 2 positions i haven’t settled on.

I may end up just eating the beal chalk at sg. Also idk what to do at center, either goatside or joker, but your going on the gut feeling walton will start goatside.

If not I’d want joker. Guess you could always move down to jones🤢 or metu, metu is actually decent, i would think they would throw goatside vs len for wsh.

• frugal

Slate looks crazy easy at first glance, stack WAS/SAC and rotate value.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Slate looks crazy easy at first glance, stack WAS/SAC and rotate value.

Pretty much.

• Tribefan18

Danny Green is in a sneaky good spot if anyone is looking for a pivot to their value. Should be almost unowned, but his price is down to 4,200 on dk.

• IT4MVP

CoJo or Flynn???

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hornets will start Graham, Rozier, McDaniels, Bridges, Biyombo on Wednesday.

• casper

VUC revenge

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lu Dort (shoulder) listed out Wednesday. https://t.co/VCwzdkx6Kb

Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) listed out Wednesday. https://t.co/drhSr3apJU

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

CoJo or Flynn???

Flynn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).