• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Atlanta ( ) —T:
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) — T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Giannis and Donte D listed as questionable.

• Potsmoke

Anyone else having issues with the player pool loading on DK?

Everything but the players are showing up.

Maybe its a sign I should move onto other things in my life HAHAHA.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Robert Williams (knee) questionable Thursday. https://t.co/TWzZALRvlM

• tmarohl

@Potsmoke said...

Anyone else having issues with the player pool loading on DK?

Everything but the players are showing up.

Maybe its a sign I should move onto other things in my life HAHAHA.

Yeah, can’t see any of my already built lineups or live contests

• Potsmoke

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, can’t see any of my already built lineups or live contests

Thanks for that, now i know I’m not crazy.. Looks like its up now! :)

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

I just don’t think he will be chalky. Not saying if he is a good or bad play. In my mind, this slate kind of sucks.

I think the slate sucks because too many guys priced up from production when others have been out.
    For instance, all the Bucks are priced up – If Giannis plays, you can’t use any of them and you can’t use Giannis because he most likely will be on minutes restriction if he plays.
    All the Hawks are priced up. If Trae plays, you can’t use any of them except Capela.
    I expect Suns to pound Sac, probably means less than a full compliment of minutes for guys like Booker and CP3, who are both very expensive for the minutes they have been getting.
    Cleveland has been running about a 50 man rotation.
    No one on the Lakers stands out as a good play.
    Curry is on a heater and is priced as such.

My thoughts exactly about this slate. I think what wins it is the right stack, not the right player. Like 3 from Cle in a pace up spot or the right 3 Suns in that smash spot (ie; Booker/Johnson/Saric.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    26s
    Chicago Bulls All-Star Zach LaVine is expected to miss several games after entering into the league’s health and safety protocol, sources tell ESPN.

• bazerko

Well it sucks for my season long fantasy team.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    26s
    Chicago Bulls All-Star Zach LaVine is expected to miss several games after entering into the league’s health and safety protocol, sources tell ESPN.

The Captain may have to play his least favorite player now.

• Brendan239

I’m 3/3 Haliburton on FD. Sucks he’ll be 40% owned but how do you pivot to a 2nd SG? My Centers are (in order of 7x opp + ceiling potential given price) are: Whiteside, Allen, Capela.I’m all over the board on PG but fading the top 3. 50% Sac/Phx

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Giannis Antetokounmpo – questionable
    Trae Young – questionable
    Collin Sexton – questionable
    Donte DiVincenzo – questionable
    Robert Williams – questionable
    Markieff Morris – questionable
    Andre Drummond – probable
    Dennis Schroder – probable

• bazerko

If you know he is 40% owned, wouldn’t you want to pivot off of him on a 4 game slate??

• bazerko

Plus Phoenix is good defensively, I don’t think this is a good matchup for the Sacramento guards.

• Brendan239

Hard to choose between the 2 Cams.

With regards to Halliburton, I think he comes in around 35%, but at $5,400 and his most likely mid-30’s FD points with 50ish point ceiling I think you just eat the chalk. Last night in the winning FD LU Dray was the only single digit player at 7%.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

With regards to Halliburton, I think he comes in around 35%, but at $5,400 and his most likely mid-30’s FD points with 50ish point ceiling I think you just eat the chalk. Last night in the winning FD LU Dray was the only single digit player at 7%.

Haliburton is projected at 18% with a projection of 24 points and ceiling of just under 36.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

I just don’t think he will be chalky. Not saying if he is a good or bad play. In my mind, this slate kind of sucks.

I think the slate sucks because too many guys priced up from production when others have been out.
    For instance, all the Bucks are priced up – If Giannis plays, you can’t use any of them and you can’t use Giannis because he most likely will be on minutes restriction if he plays.
    All the Hawks are priced up. If Trae plays, you can’t use any of them except Capela.
    I expect Suns to pound Sac, probably means less than a full compliment of minutes for guys like Booker and CP3, who are both very expensive for the minutes they have been getting.
    Cleveland has been running about a 50 man rotation.
    No one on the Lakers stands out as a good play.
    Curry is on a heater and is priced as such.

If Trae is out, Bogdan’s FD price is fair. Still meat on the bone for Kevin Love especially if he’s going to play 26+ minutes. Dray is 7100 but we have to worry about the B2B obviously,

If Donte and Giannis are out, that puts Pat C into play, Portis too. And I look at it from the other side, Huerter is decently priced too if all of those guys are out.

If Sexton’s out, Garland at 6500 vs. GSW isn’t terrible.

I prefer this over Jrue Holiday being 6K, Middleton being 7200 or something insane like that.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

The other guy you think is chalky, Whiteside, is currently projected at less than 2%

• Skee

@yisman said...

Bizarre. He demanded the Spurs release him, then signed with the Nets. Played 5 games, then retires due to an irregular heartbeat.

does it matter what state they retire in maybe? lol

• Skee

Ayton seems to be able to outscore or at least come close to outscoring Booker and Paul lately (albeit without the ceiling they have) I am definitely putting him in one. Although I think being the so high up on the salary list, the first guy under 9k, and the green highlighting for opponent rank are going to lead to people picking him.
    So far I made one with him, near the top and one with Looney, min priced. Might build one out with every reasonable C and let that dictate who else I can fit.

• bazerko

I think the difference here is, last night the guys who were chalk were in really good spots because of matchup and injuries. Sacramento doesn’t have any injuries. Now if Hield or Fox or Barnes are ruled out before lock, then for sure Haliburton is in play. But they are at full strength when it comes to guards and are playing the number two seed in the west, on the back end of a back to back. The price is enticing, but I would be ok fading Haliburton tonight.

• Tribefan18

@bazerko said...

I think the difference here is, last night the guys who were chalk were in really good spots because of matchup and injuries. Sacramento doesn’t have any injuries. Now if Hield or Fox or Barnes are ruled out before lock, then for sure Haliburton is in play. But they are at full strength when it comes to guards and are playing the number two seed in the west, on the back end of a back to back. The price is enticing, but I would be ok fading Haliburton tonight.

I think Whiteside is the only king you want tonight. There’s a difference between pivoting and just not being smart. Let’s face it, Sac will get crushed tonight.

• Brendan239

I think Phx wins by 9, 124-115. I also think ABC sits and DiVi plays, that line hasn’t moved all day and -4?? I got Haliburton in 3/3, Hield in 1, Barnes in 1, Whiteside in 1. I’ll adjust accordingly.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Do we Hark LESS or Baze MORE? Both seem like poor options.

depends if Holmes is on court….
    … he’s not, so no

Court IQ suggested that yesterday

• chronoxiong

Can’t even make a lineup until the injury news come out. So lame. I dont think Fox will get 6 steals against the Suns. I dont think Haliburton will get 6 steals against the Suns as well. Luke Walton seems to hate Whiteside. Last time we tried to eat the Whiteside chalk, Walton reminded us that he hates him.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

The other guy you think is chalky, Whiteside, is currently projected at less than 2%

huh?

oh, fD?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).