• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( ) at Atlanta ( ) —T:
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( ) at Cleveland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) — T: 212
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Bazeless and Harknone

Should be a daily sticky at the top of the thread

I’ll work on it.

• FlyingArmBar4u

Here we to cp3 gonna take the game off…

• NDNole

What in the turd sandwhich is kuzma doing????????

• Golfnut04240

Buddy Hield has ZERO stats after the 1st quarter. Just what I need.

• Helpabrotherout

@Golfnut04240 said...

Me and you both
    I believe his 0-4 from 3

• BiGtIGeRs

@Yukerboy said...

I think it’ll be alright. I’m still taking Lakers at +7.5 for my lock. I thought it was going to be more disastrous than what I’m showing.
    But yeah, moneyline bets I had may be sunk costs.

Lakers will get blown out but for dfs purposes they should hit value

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Helpabrotherout said...

Me and you both
    I believe his 0-4 from 3

Have both him and Kuz
    0 for 2 in the 1st

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll work on it.

How many fantasy points did Bogdan score?, “I didn’t draft him”.

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

How many fantasy points did Bogdan score?, “I didn’t draft him”.

About a kajillion. 48.7 FD points

• BiGtIGeRs

@tmarohl said...

About a kajillion. 48.7 FD points

On DK

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

On DK

• Helpabrotherout

@Golfnut04240 said...

Look at buddy now πŸ˜‚

• chronoxiong

Haliburton killing me. Man. I really think I hear the fat lady singing out there.

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

Hard to choose between the 2 Cams.

With regards to Halliburton, I think he comes in around 35%, but at $5,400 and his most likely mid-30’s FD points with 50ish point ceiling I think you just eat the chalk. Last night in the winning FD LU Dray was the only single digit player at 7%.

Halliburton is 37.9% in the FD $4 – ha! Not saying he’s killing it but just saw that.

Crazy night.. take out the Schroder’s.. jam in the Caruso’s & Horton-Tucker’s.. then scramble to put back some Schroder’s & remove the Caruso/Horts. Put a couple Gasol and Harrell. Some Thompson. Just a mixed bag everywhere, and of course removed some Whiteside’s. Not good. And O Toscano-Anderson.. just didn’t see that coming. Have Lotta Crowder and C Johnson at 3400 still way too low

• BiGtIGeRs

Bogdan 50 POINTS smh

What hapnd to Kooz-Ma. Guy’s been horrible of late.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

What hapnd to Kooz-Ma. Guy’s been horrible of late.

Captainwacky says he’s just not a good NBA player.

No wait, it wasn’t the captain…it was…mbunner.

Leggo Smart. Ayton/Booker and Whiteside in 2H. Looking at tomorrow.. see a severely underpriced guy and will have 100%. Very rare I’ll ever do that. Others as well.. D A J only 4200 somehow vs CHA. And that other guy I mentioned. Lol. See a lot of inflated pricing also. Very odd slate. Also like G Harris at 3600 it went down after a good game last outing.

• gaelicgirl

19 TOs in my LU and counting…LOL

• BiGtIGeRs

@866 said...

Leggo Smart. Ayton/Booker and Whiteside in 2H. Looking at tomorrow.. see a severely underpriced guy and will have 100%. Very rare I’ll ever do that. Others as well.. D A J only 4200 somehow vs CHA. And that other guy I mentioned. Lol. See a lot of inflated pricing also. Very odd slate. Also like G Harris at 3600 it went down after a good game last outing.

Who’s the other guy you talking about?

• Calicapo

Every time I lock ABC, he Zzzzz’s the stat line.

Underpriced 100% is A guy on Denver.
    And I can’t believe this J Brown.. absolutely unreal. 50 Burger and gonna be 65 maybe. Sank me and I had some good picks. Been watching, been like a video game for Brown. Shocking. Like a nightmare cause now the game duds. BOS by 27 somehow unbelievable. Donezo.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Underpriced 100% is A guy on Denver.
    And I can’t believe this J Brown.. absolutely unreal. 50 Burger and gonna be 65 maybe. Sank me and I had some good picks. Been watching, been like a video game for Brown. Shocking. Like a nightmare cause now the game duds. BOS by 27 somehow unbelievable. Donezo.

That is simply because I had him and Caruso and than swapped to Kuz and Buddy

When players get swapped out they get a notification and they get mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ayton and Paul carry me to a bunch of cashes surprisingly due to Lakers Dud. What an odd slate. 320 wins the D K. Hardly anyone crushed value in the 4 games especially the high priced guys. Very odd night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).