Minnesota (16-65) Oklahoma City (44-37) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Brooklyn (37-44) Orlando (25-56) BKN -8 203.5 8:00 PM
    New York (17-64) Detroit (31-50) DET -6.5 196.5 8:00 PM
    Philadelphia (18-63) Miami (36-45) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Toronto (48-32) Charlotte (33-48) TOR -12.5 199.5 8:00 PM
    Memphis (54-27) Indiana (37-43) TBD TBD 8:00 PM
    Golden State (66-15) Denver (30-51) GSW -11 215.0 10:30 PM
    L.A. Lakers (21-60) Sacramento (28-53) SAC -3.5 205.0 10:30 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• yort05

Today should be fun!

• TakeTheOver

I created dummy line-ups and am going to try to not do any construction until 6pm when hopefully there will be some sense of who is playing and who is not.

• Joeltimb

Anyone else think Tyreke is a borderline must play? SA will make it their mission to shut down the Brow. Can Parker fully contain Evans? He should see huge minutes.

• beachbum0266

Lakers have 7 healthy players I think. Also playing sac. Good place to look for value

• Joeltimb

@beachbum0266 said...

Lakers have 7 healthy players I think. Also playing sac. Good place to look for value

Absolutely. If Clarkson sits tonight it’ll be the ultimate dart throws at players.

• kalcashmoney

Happy NBA regular finale day – aka…Vander Blue day!

Tonight is going to be a s**t show…

I’m a little surprised we dont have bigger gpp’s on last day…..got to figure most players will go all out to hit the last big one…. we might reach crossover and slam #10 tonight..

I’m thinking all in on westbrook/kanter and all out of brow tonight with a lot of kings, wolves and lakers..

• mlapensee

@kalcashmoney said...

all out of brow tonight

Why?

He’s averaged 23 pts, ~12 boards, 1 assist, 4 blocks and 3 steals vs SA this season.

Playing in a must win game for NO. Am I missing something?

• kalcashmoney

@mlapensee said...

Why?

He’s averaged 23 pts, ~12 boards, 1 assist, 4 blocks and 3 steals vs SA this season.

In a must win game for NO. Am I missing something?

Just a gut feeling he wont reach value tonight… 45 yea but I need more for 12k

I see value at PF tonight that can help me balance out my lineup better with kanter/westbrook/kawhi..

However, those stats you put up convinced me enough to make a couple gpp lineups with him and russ/kanter… good luck tonight!

• Joeltimb

Don’t sleep on guys like B-Lo and Drummond tonight. They’ll be low owned but the match-ups are unreal.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

FYI: value is relative tonight. as someone who will be experiencing the chaos of the final NBA night for the fifth time and has seen how chaotic it can be, be careful. in a lot of ways, if you can field a lineup without a zero in it, you’ll probably be in good shape. take the studs you know will play heavy minutes and take the scrubs you know will play heavy minutes. to put this in perspective, dominant (not just good) winning GPP teams last year were made up of guys like steve blake, jordan crawford and mareerse speights. there were also so many random DNP’s that cashing with zeroes is actually a distinct possibility, even in GPP’s. Also, don’t feel like leaving money on the table is as bad of a thing as it normally is, because it may not be necessary to spend all your cash. Be careful and good luck!

• ItzJamesFTW

Reverse engineering night. More “must avoid” than “must plays”.

Target teams who are playing for something first: Thunder, Bulls, Raptors, Pelicans, Nets, Spurs (Leonard). Then teams who are shorthanded: Lakers, Wolves, Kings

• rsquier

BRK, IND, OKC, NOP, all fighting to make playoffs. That’s where I’m going to focus.

• Joeltimb

@rsquier said...

BRK, IND, OKC, NOP, all fighting to make playoffs. That’s where I’m going to focus.

I expect that Brooklyn/Magic game to be a dogfight. Great game to stack.

• anygame4u

Focus on the teams that must win, real simple. If not you could roster someone who doesnt play. I will roster 1-3 Lakers on the last game of the day. Casspi is questionable and that makes building a roster even easier.

Gotta love the Spurs tonight. I like A. Davis but not at todays price.

• bbjay20

@anygame4u said...

Focus on the teams that must win, real simple. If not you could roster someone who doesnt play. I will roster 1-3 Lakers on the last game of the day. Casspi is questionable and that makes building a roster even easier.

Gotta love the Spurs tonight. I like A. Davis but not at todays price.

Where are you seeing Casspi is questionable?

• anygame4u

@bbjay20 said...

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nba/basketball?rw=1

• bbjay20

@bbjay20 said...

And nevermind, I see it now. Gastroenteritis. FUN TIMES

• silverblazer36

RWB + Lakers/Kings stack for me on DK. Allows me to get at least 2 more players priced above 6K

• bbjay20

SG looks like a disaster today…Harden and a bunch of guys that probably won’t play a ton…Guess I’m on the Oladipo and McLemore trains.

• zpa1989

@bbjay20 said...

SG looks like a disaster today…Harden and a bunch of guys that probably won’t play a ton…Guess I’m on the Oladipo and McLemore trains.

what about klay? game is projected to be high scoring, and we know how fast he can get his when hot.

at SG, i also like jabari brown, mclemore, waiters, maybe even jr smith if bron kyrie or love sit.

ppl liking oldadipo? not going near wade at all today, burnt me to many times

• anygame4u

Targeting someone on the Timberwolves, Lakers, and Utah Jazz is a good idea. I think most of us have Westbrook locked in.

I like Lavine and D. Williams at PG. I’m going cheap at SG. Lock in a solid star at SF. Not sure how PF and Center will look by 4pm est. On paper Kanter should dominate today. Can he put together 2 great games in a row? Looking forward to the last minute roster changes.

• bbjay20

@zpa1989 said...

what about klay? game is projected to be high scoring, and we know how fast he can get his when hot.

at SG, i also like jabari brown, mclemore, waiters, maybe even jr smith if bron kyrie or love sit.

ppl liking oldadipo? not going near wade at all today, burnt me to many times

Will Klay and the Warriors play much tonight? I can’t imagine Wade playing much, if at all, with nothing on the line.

I forgot to mention Brown. He’s in my LU’s over McLemore, and especially if Clarkson doesn’t play.

I think Morrow could be a worthy pick, too. I do like Oladipo, but will probably use some of the cheap guys to go big elsewhere. What’s wrong with him, though?

• dominicanpapi

If you’re looking for more value, look at the Wizards-Cavs game. Sessions, Porter, etc.

• Jflack3

RWB + Oladipo + AD and a bunch of sub 4,500 guys

• anygame4u

@dominicanpapi said...

If you’re looking for more value, look at the Wizards-Cavs game. Sessions, Porter, etc.

And D. Gooden on the Wizards. Humphries is also worth a look.

Targeting players on teams with playoff implications is the smartest thing to do today. Nets, Pacers, Pelicans, OKC, etc.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).