7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 13.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -13.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( ) at Chicago ( ) — T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Minnesota ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) — T: 231.5
    9:30 PM EST : New York ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) — T: 210.5

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Hamidou Diallo (knee) listed questionable Friday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5s
    Status note: Myles Turner, Doug McDermott are game-time decisions Friday.

• Really luv the pistons guys tonight, hard to get away from them espically if diallo is out as well.

Joker should continue his mvp run vs hou, birch revenge vs magic could be spicy, also gary harris vs tor might be a good look😎

• dominicanpapi

Who is Lu Dort guarding? Because that’s the guy I wouldn’t want.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Who is Lu Dort guarding? Because that’s the guy I wouldn’t want.

I stopped worrying about Dort “defense” a long time ago

• I would assume hayes is good to get closer to 30 mins tonight?

Last game he checked in for cojo in the 3rd and never came back out, casey seemed to like what he saw.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Myles Turner (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/H5PaBBjVJv

Doug McDermott (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/B7VhHABBwP

Status note: JaKarr Sampson (back) ruled out Friday.

• Herf

@theIrrigator said...

Myles Turner (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/H5PaBBjVJv

Doug McDermott (ankle) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/B7VhHABBwP

Status note: JaKarr Sampson (back) ruled out Friday.

Favors out as well… Damn.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Pacers will start Brogdon, Sumner, LeVert, Justin Holiday, Sabonis on Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

I didn’t end up with as much Ersan as I thought I would. $4k Lamb seems like the better deal

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Panda I feel like some Detroit guys (Josh Jackson, S Lee, and Stewart) should be good plays butttttttttt………….. Will they somehow still play 13 guys 16-18 minutes?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@MickyD10970 said...

Panda I feel like some Detroit guys (Josh Jackson, S Lee, and Stewart) should be good plays butttttttttt………….. Will they somehow still play 13 guys 16-18 minutes?

Well, they do still run deep. I think the main pieces you’d want will be fine.

For what it’s worth Hayes is the play over Lee. This is the perfect spot to just let him loose and play 30-35 minutes. Stewart should be fine. Bey should be fine. Then Jackson/Diallo is kind of the toss up to me. Not sure they both play heavy minutes.

• dominicanpapi

Few thoughts:

PG – OK, so I’ve been playing Russ the last few slates. I’m not sure of this spot and here’s why: he’s 11.3 for one, and the Pelicans do have a team that can rebound which would lower Russ’ ceiling a bit. New Orleans actually has the best rebounding differential in the league, and lead the league in offensive rebounds per game and are the 3rd best rebounding team in the league. The LU construction for me also doesn’t work out in his favor. A pivot would be Kyrie. No Harden, and even though Charlotte are 13 point dogs, it really does feel like a game where Kyrie and KD carry the load and they get 10-12 points from the Bruce Browns, Landry Shamets, etc. If you’re doing 150, of course have exposure to Russ. I do SE and 3 max’s. I’ll have Russ in a 3 max.

Other options: Cole Anthony with MCW being out. I’m iffy on Flynn now that FVV is back but I suppose with everyone being out, it still makes sense. Monte Morris is now starting, wish he was cheaper though.

SG – Beal is scoring dependent, but he’s 8400 on FD and another reason why I prefer to play someone other than Russ at Westbrook, you got Beal for 3K less. I’m probably going to rotate between Beal/FVV/Jackson/Ross here. Edit: If Diallo is out, I think that does solidify Jackson. Jackson’s an iffy play for now b/c he could easily split shooting guard with Diallo.

SF – I’m frustrated by this NOP/WAS game because I feel like I need to have more exposure but there’s some other guys that I like too much. Ingram at 8300 vs. Washington is not bad, but Zion’s just on another level right now and Lonzo is coming back. I may end up doing a mini-stack of this game just to include Ingram. Other small forwards I like: MPJ vs. Houston. When you think about it, MPJ is their only legitimate scorer, i.e. if you need a bucket, he’s the one you go to. He’s my top small forward play. I think he’s got legit 50 point upside here. Saddiq Bey is also interesting, and there seems to be a trend where if Brandon Clarke is out, you play SloMo. Rui is 4900 BTW, upside is a bit capped with Russ and Beal on the floor but it’s still cheap. Butler also is solid at 9200. SF as a whole is pretty nice tonight.

PF – this is my pay down spot. Maybe it’s a mistake of mine but while Randle at 9200 is enticing I am probably going to rotate between Birch, Stewart, and Bazley. Young at 5200 is also really cheap. He was 6500 like a week ago.

C – my top plays are Jokic, Boucher, Bam, and WCJ if Bamba is out. Jokic is a bit more difficult to get to but wouldn’t be shocked if he gets a 70 burger.

• charara1224

Its Killian Hayes day today plan accordingly on dfs :)

• Brendan239

Isn’t Bam in a great spot tonight, @ $7,900?

I like that G Harris play on FD, SG is a dumpster fire. Thoughts on P Williams for $3,800? Or Gafford for the same?

• Brendan239

Oh, Bertans is their 3 shooter. I’ll have some of that over Gafford

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

OK, so I’ve been playing Russ the last few slates. I’m not sure of this spot and here’s why: he’s 11.3 for one, and the Pelicans do have a team that can rebound which would lower Russ’ ceiling a bit. New Orleans actually has the best rebounding differential in the league, and lead the league in offensive rebounds per game and are the 3rd best rebounding team in the league.

242 O/U.

• Brendan239

Birch for sure. And I kinda like PJ more than Gary.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Please pray for me. I just put Nogood Hood in a lineup.

• Gotta consider some bulls as well.

Thad
    Coby
    Even denzel/tbj

Vuc should do his work like usual.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Donovan Mitchell (ankle) helped to locker room Friday.

• casper

Birch revenge or Jordan standing around disinterested after getting up for The Process😂

• mbunner23

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Gotta consider some bulls as well.

Thad
    Coby
    Even denzel/tbj

Vuc should do his work like usual.

It’s like people forgot LaVine is out since it was announced a day or two ago.

• Brendan239

No ones going to pay up for PF, huh….

Also, think Shake can hit 35? Speaking of PF, if Noel out we have Taj too. 6:50 will be scramble time

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Birch. DeAndre is a fade

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).