NBA FORUM

Comments

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

NBA 4-16: Last Night of the Regular Season!

Alright guys, let’s finish strong. Probably the biggest key tonight is not getting a DNP, so let’s start a list of people not playing and add to it throughout the day, and try to keep speculation out until we know for sure… off the top of my head:

PG: Dragic,
    SG: Redick,
    SF: LeBron, Paul George,
    PF: Griffin, David West, Carmelo
    C: Cousins

• bobbydx

im ready for them to say Tyreke Evans is likely out tonight so i can put him in my lineup

• wavegoodbye

what are peoples views on guys like love, rajon or tyreke (teams not in playoff picture)?

i assume all these guys are likely to just play like a normal game, but is it pretty much 50/50 whether they play 20mins and do nothing or play like 44 and get 40pts since its the last game and who cares if they’re tired?

• yougotgot

No one is safe!

• dewittcamera

This is my first year doing this, so my first real experience with a day like today… i would love to see it be an advantage.. any idea what the scores will look like in the big GPP on Fanduel? Like 360 or so wins as usual? or will the clusterf#$%@ make it so a smaller score takes it? Point being: Is there any advantage to playing a balance of 20 minute guys who look like shoo-ins for those minutes, or is the strategy the same on a day like this and you just hope it works out? I am just shooting from the hip here. Thanks for any insight. I decided to blow my last wad on this $25 slam… Baseball DFS is infuriating so i am going down with the ship til football season… gambling a lot more tonight than I normally do.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

my best advice today is this: don’t worry about being under the cap. just plug in the guys you think will do well and get the most minutes.

• cincinnati30

I think love will have a monster game tonight.

Tyreke worries me. If he plays, he should dominate.

I like avery better than Rondo.

Edit: One site shows Copeland (SF- Pacers) starting tonight, not Turner. IDK what that’s about.

• rhed15

Its gonna be one crazy night

• yougotgot

Damn there are actually too any value options

• rhed15

So is rondo playing or not?

• tylerk

Theme music for every lineup tonight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

Who’s starting for DET Pistons?

The line is OKC -14, wtf?

• rebkell

Is Bradley ok for Boston?

• RustyJakWagon

@rhed15 said…

So is rondo playing or not?

not

• crazyivan24

RG Overall Ranking

Is Kevin Love playing tonight?

• KRD227

Because OKC needs to win keep the 2 seed. The starters will probably play at least 20-30 minutes for OKC I would think

• rhed15

@crazyivan24 said…

Is Kevin Love playing tonight?

This

• RustyJakWagon

Just for fun I threw an all scrubs LU into the dribbler. I have $24k left over and I don’t hate the team.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@RustyJakWagon said…

Just for fun I threw an all scrubs LU into the dribbler. I have $24k left over and I don’t hate the team.

it could work tonight. there at least a half dozen guys under 4k with 40 point upside.

• Heywood9855

Can’t believe I’m rolling with 3 Celtics…what has the world come too!

• rhed15

@Heywood9855 said…

Can’t believe I’m rolling with 3 Celtics…what has the world come too!

Pressey, Bradley, olynk, green crew

• RustyJakWagon

Do we have any word on Tyreke?

• FBO

wow there was tons of overlay on fd all the double ups where only 75% full at lock

• Heywood9855

Love & Tyreke going to screw a ton of people if they don’t play tonight. Both highly owned in the Slam.

• rhed15

@RustyJakWagon said…

Do we have any word on Tyreke?

Have him in all my lineups tonight he better play or im done

• Heywood9855

Kanter scratch will hurt people I would think.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).