• 2020 Blogger of the Month

4:30 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) —T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at Washington ( ) —T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -8.5 ) —T: 236.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 9 ) at Phoenix ( -9 ) —T: 231

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

Anyone going back to Coby White?

• Alvance83

Just got out of work in barely got in forum thing. Hopefully easy lineup construction on dk on a Saturday ahahahaha 🤦🏻‍♂️

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone going back to Coby White?

As much as it pains me, yes.

• monarch

Considered Coby.

The Cavs are one of the stingiest defenses vs the PG position. They had Steph like 0-9 from three through much of that game the other night…it must be a scheme thing because those guards are atrocious.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Anybody like Dong for a 3K punt?

That’s pretty cheap. It cost Draymond 25K the last time he punted a dong.

• Calicapo

Gotta lotta Valentine

• captainwacky

@Yeoman said...

Well played.

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

LOL

• tmarohl

Oubre ruled out.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Twins/angels ppd. Well before it starts with plenty of time to adjust your lineups.

Oops, wrong thread. Carry on

• chronoxiong

Sadiq Bey found out I rostered him. He’s back to being trash.

• Brendan239

Thought Jarrett Allen had a 40 burger in him. Nope, small fry

• damionismyname

If you faded Westbrook you might as well start working on your weekend puzzle.

• RipCityRings

Wish I would’ve just rolled the dice on Frank, he’s eating.

Diallo DNP CD again? Don’t understand.. why did they trade for the kid? Very annoyed. Also, said I can’t play Bazemore at 5100 and he’s doing great. Another garbage night. Westbrook is doing well? I don’t see him doin much on the play by play.. 33.75, how the hell??????????? I’m toast. Have almost O Westbrook.

• tmarohl

Jabari with two turnovers in his first 24 seconds in a Celtics uniform.

• Beauty_Dior

I won about 10k last night on basketball, and I can win often enough to keep the show going. But MLB seems impossible to do right and its not uncommon for multiple players to drop gooseeggs.

I’ve just been playing with a friend of mine who got me into this, and so I may not know general knowledge, but I’m interested in learning this because of the $$$.

Is MLB known to be much harder than basketball? Or is this because I’ve had better luck with basketball?

• damionismyname

@Beauty_Dior said...

I won about 10k last night on basketball, and I can win often enough to keep the show going. But MLB seems impossible to do right and its not uncommon for multiple players to drop gooseeggs.

I’ve just been playing with a friend of mine who got me into this, and so I may not know general knowledge, but I’m interested in learning this because of the $$$.

Is MLB known to be much harder than basketball? Or is this because I’ve had better luck with basketball?

everyone is different. mlb is all about stacking while nba is more about minutes and usage. mlb you can in a tournament with a 0 from a guy while in the nba….not so much.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Alex Len (ankle) won’t return Saturday.

OK have ONE good one.. Curry, Dray, J T-A……. Westy, Gaffy-Guy, Sexton…….. one from Late Game and…… KORNET who hasn’t set foot on the court, and may not at all.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Jabari with two turnovers in his first 24 seconds in a Celtics uniform.

Guess it’s a good thing I couldn’t roster him

• Brendan239

Not having Stewart is what’s going to F my LUs tonight.

• Golfnut04240

RWB could be on his way to an 80 burger.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Golfnut04240 said...

RWB could be on his way to an 80 burger.

Only went 40% outta 22 lineups sheesh

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Spurs will start Murray, White, Samanic, Johnson, Eubanks on Saturday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).