1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 234.5
    3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at Miami ( 5.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at LA Clippers ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

The other invisible guys on Dallas are Kleber and Powell.

Mavericks went from NBA darling to a joke. What a disaster. Not only did they somehow go backwards, but now instead of being like a lovable underdog they’re out there whining and crying about the play-in games since they realize they might be in them. Too bad.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think I’m allowed to fly.

You guys about to lock down again in Michigan?

• casper

Dont sleep on Jay Scrubb only 3k on the clippers garbage time special

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Mavs are kinda stuck. They need to rebuild. They owe KP over 100 million the next three years. They need to continue to add more versatile players who can shoot and defend like UFA Kelly Oubre Jr. He would be a good fit in Dallas. Powell has a gross contract as well.

Yeah. Cuban put his balls on the table for Porzingis, but now he’s exposed himself as a oft-injured liability. I think they got some big time cap room coming through, so maybe they can find someone to come in who is better than Porzingis, because him as their #2 won’t get them anywhere.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Mavericks went from NBA darling to a joke. What a disaster. Not only did they somehow go backwards, but now instead of being like a lovable underdog they’re out there whining and crying about the play-in games since they realize they might be in them. Too bad.

Lots of weird games the last few days. Memphis beating the Bucks (Bucks actually played ok, Memphis just played great). The Spurs B team whipping the Clippers last night. Kings basically beating Dallas wire to wire.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

You guys about to lock down again in Michigan?

No, I don’t think so. Whitmer painted herself into a corner and now she can’t do anything. I don’t really know what’s going on, and don’t really pay attention anymore. I am close to 100% positive though if I left the state I would need to quarantine, and my kids wouldn’t be able to go to school and so on for a week.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Lots of weird games the last few days. Memphis beating the Bucks (Bucks actually played ok, Memphis just played great). The Spurs B team whipping the Clippers last night. Kings basically beating Dallas wire to wire.

Taylor Jenkins knows all the Bucks plays.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I was really impressed with Jenkins defense. How active they were. How they close on three point shooters. Maybe Bud can take a lesson from one of his pupils.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I was supposed to go to the game last night. Decided just to dump my tix though because I didn’t feel like dealing with all the hassles. Those include assigned arrival time, not being able to just walk up and buy a beer, Covid screening protocols, etc. With limited capacities, it is pretty easy to dump tickets. Can’t decide if I am going to go against Philly later this week.

• Bradsh86

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

With those that play the tiers, is it optimal to more often than not limit the player pool or use the whole pool since it’s very condensed and usually players that will get mins..thanks for any advice.

• BiGtIGeRs

Raise your hand if you won money tonight

• telestraightshooter

can someone please explain why Jarred Vanderbilt was not included in the projections?

Dude is averaging 21 mins / 28 dK pts last 3 games

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

can someone please explain why Jarred Vanderbilt was not included in the projections?

Dude is averaging 21 mins / 28 dK pts last 3 games

Because Kat missed 2 of last three games, and was in serious foul trouble last game. Vanderbilt has not been in the regular rotation lately when Kat is active.

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Raise your hand if you won money tonight

How do you know? There is still a game going on.

• Njsum1

Literally impossible for a PG to fail against Sacramento

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Literally impossible for a PG to fail against Sacramento

Especially when he takes 30 shots.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Especially when he takes 30 shots.

Yeah but he was over 50%. 14-27, and his teammates were ice cold so he didnt get the assists he normally does.

Just saying even when it looks bleak, PG versus Sacramento is about as bankable as gets

• gaelicgirl

JTA in concussion protocol

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

JTA in concussion protocol

You think Curry plays tomorrow?

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah but he was over 50%. 14-27, and his teammates were ice cold so he didnt get the assists he normally does.

Just saying even when it looks bleak, PG versus Sacramento is about as bankable as gets

Brunson shot 80%

• Tribefan18

@tmarohl said...

Memphis on the road is a completely different team than Memphis at home. For whatever reason, I’m not sure. They won’t make much noise in the west though because they just match up horribly with the jazz, suns, and nuggets. If they were in the east they could make a good playoff run. Memphis just matches up much better with Eastern conference teams.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

You think Curry plays tomorrow?

I have my doubts.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I have my doubts.

Yeah, it is an ESPN game, I figure he sits. Also think Draymond plays limited minutes. Good night to play some Poole.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Brunson shot 80%

Haha, exactly…PG’s versus Sacramento =💵

• damionismyname

had too much Kat, dude isnt elite.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).