1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 234.5
    3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at Miami ( 5.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at LA Clippers ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• callmetouch

I said I’ll never played KPJ again after the 13 points he got me against Denver and I’m sticking with my word

• Brendan239

If I told you Hield averages over 22 real points vs Dallas would you play him for $6200?

And, do you play Carey if he starts?

• noddy

Great second half Heurter you bum

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

If I told you Hield averages over 22 real points vs Dallas would you play him for $6200?

And, do you play Carey if he starts?

Yes to Carey

• billythekidcowboysheat

Is this finally the gary harris 40 piece game?

Feel like at some point he is gonna have a big game.

Kpj is a 🔒 love that kid, as long as he starting at pg I’ll have him. I guess the only other guy would be brooks?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kevin Durant (thigh) won’t return Sunday.

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Is this finally the gary harris 40 piece game?

Feel like at some point he is gonna have a big game.

Kpj is a 🔒 love that kid, as long as he starting at pg I’ll have him. I guess the only other guy would be brooks?

I wouldn’t be totally shocked to for HOU to start Brooks at PG and Porter at SG.

This is infuriating man.. $1 Early.. had clear path to win probably after Randle/Rose go off in OT.. now dead because of Glass-Durant. Of course had on all remaining. Tired of this. Every which way possible I lose money.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@frugal said...

I wouldn’t be totally shocked to for HOU to start Brooks at PG and Porter at SG.

Yeah i was looking at it, the big thing is him being the primary playmaker at pg, he still is a great play imo either way, could fade him and play brooks or together i suppose.

Really just 4 options on hou:
    Kpj
    Brooks
    Olynyk
    Wood/who i don’t like as much anymore with kelly o there.

As for the Main.. think it’s Brooks-Mania. Porter-LOCK… & V Carey Jr 100% obv. And 5, 6 from Late Game.

• fleishmo6

That sucks about Durant
    In first right now in showdown with him as my capt
    Lol
    Figures

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

James Ennis (calf) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/K1bZteFiBZ

• noddy

Someone laughed at Randle earlier on here lol

• jcotdl

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Kevin Durant (thigh) won’t return Sunday.

• Calicapo

Of course, the only guy I lock-button wont return cuz of a ping in his hammy

Excuse me, thigh.

• noddy

I like Durant even less now.

• chronoxiong

Looks like we have a tank bowl match up tonight between the Thunder and Raptors. The Raptors just got fined 25k for resting healthy players on Friday though. And the Spurs just got docked 25k for last night’s resting. How is tonight’s “resting” any different from two nights ago? Anyways yeah, I think the Thunder will do everything in their power to prevent themselves from winning the game. Dort is now questionable and I question if they will just sit him because he will definitely give them a big chance of winning. Moses Brown is in play but I think he might get yanked if he starts going off too.

Who is this Brooks you guys are talking about? Must be some scrub that just got signed off the streets. And Vernon Carey will be in play again for the Hornets but we need to know if PJ Washington will play.

• callmetouch

Is 4 Toronto players too much? Eeek

• Brendan239

@callmetouch said...

Is 4 Toronto players too much? Eeek

I think 1 is too many. They’re all going to play 28 minutes and they’re priced at their ceiling.

• jfitzgan

Is Carey a lock? Can someone educate me on him? I’m out of the loop. Looked at game log and saw one spike but the rest was nonsense. I know Charlotte was super banged up last game but what if just one of their regular guys that didn’t play last game actually plays (like graham or pj)? Couldn’t Carey easily see 0 minutes?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

I like Durant even less now.

Play Kevin Durant they said. He can’t miss in this spot they said….

• jfitzgan

And where in the hell is Yukerboy with the hot picks?

• mbunner23

@jfitzgan said...

And where in the hell is Yukerboy with the hot picks?

Need them bets

• Petergunz82

I want to play CJM but I prefer 7800 to 8700 with or without Dame.

• mbunner23

PF is atrocious

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).