1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 234.5
    3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at Miami ( 5.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at LA Clippers ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@mbunner23 said...

PF is atrocious

DK it’s looking like either Tate, Morris or.. Stanley Johnson =/

• jfitzgan

@mbunner23 said...

PF is atrocious

Agreed. That’s why I’m asking about Carey. Also see zeller was out last game too. Zeller is playing today so doesn’t that = 0 minutes for Carey.

• tmarohl

@jfitzgan said...

Agreed. That’s why I’m asking about Carey. Also see zeller was out last game too. Zeller is playing today so doesn’t that = 0 minutes for Carey.

Zeller wasn’t out, he was a DNP-CD

• Petergunz82

I could do without DAL/SAC on this slate.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Mo Bamba (hip) on track to play Sunday.

• jfitzgan

@tmarohl said...

Zeller wasn’t out, he was a DNP-CD

Aaah. Very interesting. And I see biyombo only played a few minutes so I assume it was matchup small ball going on. What’s your take on Carey? I saw everybody mentioning him last time but I’ve never heard of him and ignored it. What’s his deal?

• Petergunz82

@jfitzgan said...

Aaah. Very interesting. And I see biyombo only played a few minutes so I assume it was matchup small ball going on. What’s your take on Carey? I saw everybody mentioning him last time but I’ve never heard of him and ignored it. What’s his deal?

Wasn’t it all in garbage time when Brooklyn had a 35 pt lead.

• tmarohl

I never heard of him either. I will play him if Washington is out. Otherwise, won’t go near him.

• casper

Can someone talk me out of Rosier if grahm sits he should take 25 shots

• jfitzgan

@Petergunz82 said...

Wasn’t it all in garbage time when Brooklyn had a 35 pt lead.

No clue. But he played 30+ minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I think 1 is too many. They’re all going to play 28 minutes and they’re priced at their ceiling.

Raptors run tight rotations

• mbunner23

Carey’s from Duke. Was a highly rated player coming out of high school. Good post player but NBA game isn’t suited for his game IMO. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad DFS play though. Think a poor mans Enes Kanter.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Do we have a playable slate tonight?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

Is Carey a lock? Can someone educate me on him? I’m out of the loop. Looked at game log and saw one spike but the rest was nonsense. I know Charlotte was super banged up last game but what if just one of their regular guys that didn’t play last game actually plays (like graham or pj)? Couldn’t Carey easily see 0 minutes?

Carey got the random start for some reason. If he starts again I will have some

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Do we have a playable slate tonight?

Let you know in about three minutes when the injury report comes out.

• tmarohl

Rondae Hollis Jefferson starting tonight.

• jfitzgan

@tmarohl said...

I never heard of him either. I will play him if Washington is out. Otherwise, won’t go near him.

Gotcha. That was what I was thinking to a degree. But even then I’m unsure. Just playing 1 lineup today and don’t want to miss a cheap guy playing a bunch of minutes. I’m thinking zeller and biyombo get minutes vs Portland and he gets 0 minutes regardless if Washington plays or not. Or very very limited run. Thanks for the input. On to the next decision.

• Brendan239

Is Rondo a good play on FD?

• noddy

@MickyD10970 said...

Play Kevin Durant they said. He can’t miss in this spot they said….

hahaha

• casper

@Brendan239 said...

Is Rondo a good play on FD?

No

• BiGtIGeRs

Won a little money yesterday here’s to hopin I can keep it goin, This the only job where I have to work 7 days a week and lose money

• jfitzgan

@mbunner23 said...

Carey’s from Duke. Was a highly rated player coming out of high school. Good post player but NBA game isn’t suited for his game IMO. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad DFS play though. Think a poor mans Enes Kanter.

Thank u

• Brendan239

I have a legit LU w $2k leftover. Where no pay up is obvious over who I have at each position

• jfitzgan

@casper said...

Can someone talk me out of Rosier if grahm sits he should take 25 shots

I think he will anyway. But what do I know? I clogged the board up with Carey talk for the last 30 minutes.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Raptors run tight rotations

I’m sorry, I DO like Simon Birch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).