1:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) — T: 234.5
    3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) at Miami ( 5.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( ) at Charlotte ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -1 ) at Orlando ( 1 ) — T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Dallas ( -8 ) — T: 230
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at LA Clippers ( ) — T:

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Won a little money yesterday here’s to hopin I can keep it goin, This the only job where I have to work 7 days a week and lose money

I thought you did this for a living?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Won a little money yesterday here’s to hopin I can keep it goin, This the only job where I have to work 7 days a week and lose money

This is the only job I have to work a 2nd job to pay for the 1st job. And it is a good thing the 2nd job pays better.

• jfitzgan

Pending injury news, I like George, McCollum and rozier. Seems like an easy 70-75 fg attempts if the news breaks right. Fill in with the value plays. What do u guys think about Boucher tonight?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

What do u guys think about Boucher tonight?

I think he slept with the coaches daughter.

• BiGtIGeRs

@jdtrey said...

I thought you did this for a living?

I do foreal even when I’m living on the streets DFS gives me a rush like no other

• jfitzgan

@MickyD10970 said...

I think he slept with the coaches daughter.

Haa!! I think u are correct. Makes no sense how they treat him especially when they’re tanking. I keep playing him though like a sucker. Chasing the 50-68 point games. Keep thinking “tonight will be the night”.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Raptors will start Flynn, Trent Jr., Watson, Boucher, Birch on Sunday.

• casper

Is the fun guy playing

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Let you know in about three minutes when the injury report comes out.

…well??

• chronoxiong

Aaron Baynes is like the 13th man on the bench but the Raptors only have 10 available players. Thats demoralizing.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

…well??

It’s a great slate

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

It’s a great slate

Don’t lie to me.

• Brendan239

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t lie to me.

It really is

• BiGtIGeRs

Need some hornets news

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Need some hornets news

Graham out. Washington in.

• monarch

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Need some hornets news

It dropped about five minutes ago

• casper

@Brendan239 said...

Reggie Jackson or Flynn?

Flynn if fun guy sits wait didn’t you say the raps were all playing limited minutes and were priced to high😂

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

…well??

Looks playable.

• Pandamonious

Haven’t touched NBA since the night Schroder was called unlikely to play, then ended up playing. Feels like a week ago, but it was probably last night.

• monarch

Boucher looks real strong to me tonight. He has the same PRB assist prop as KPJ III and then he has the block upside defending Moses Malone around the rim.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t lie to me.

There is about 15 different routes to go. Tons of good plays. Great multi entry slate. Dont think I would be able to make just one lineup

• mbunner23

Too much value

• Brendan239

@casper said...

Flynn if fun guy sits wait didn’t you say the raps were all playing limited minutes and were priced to high😂

But at his price staring it has me thinking. Doing 5: Reggie in 1, Flynn in 1. Maledon in 2, Rondo in 2, Doncic in 2. Heavy PG13, Harris, CJ SG. Bridges, Hield, Porter SF. Tate, Birch, Wood, Covington. KAT in 2 @ C. I’m taking Carey out w PJ in.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

There is about 15 different routes to go. Tons of good plays. Great multi entry slate. Dont think I would be able to make just one lineup

Alright. I’ll play. I’m scared, but I’ll do it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).