7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pierce85

Stewart/Gafford for C, Tatum/M.Porter, Westy for tonight

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pierce85 said...

Stewart/Gafford for C, Tatum/M.Porter, Westy for tonight

Wait and ask that same question at 630pm.

• dominicanpapi

Skimming through the prices on FD, hopefully I’ll have more thoughts later:

Butler news is big for me. Dragic being $900 above the minimum is insane. It’s entirely possible Dragic sits on a B2B, but the Heat are cheap if Butler is ruled out and everyone else is in. Dragic hasn’t played in the last 2 sets of a B2B, so if he’s out too, it’s Nunn SZN for me.

Not complaining but Stewart and Gafford still being sub 5K is also criminal. Rui has already been ruled out, and Detroit’s resting a ton of their guys tonight.

JoVal is out, Jackson is doubtful and Clarke is questionable. So I mentioned Stewart and Gafford, but Tillman is the dead minimum on FD.

Boston is usually pretty good about their injury news, I think they usually drop that before Noon. But what I would struggle with is if Brown is ruled out, and I feel like I have to play Tatum even though there’s a shit ton of value at the PF spot.

• monarch

This spot screams Ja Morant to me. 7200 thank you sir may I have another.

• monarch

Lakers-Jazz sans Mitchell. What we need to know is which Jazz player is Schroder targeting for double erection?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Lakers-Jazz sans Mitchell. What we need to know is which Jazz player is Schroder targeting for double erection?

I need to know which game is going to double overtime.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

If numerous players sit in this HOU/MIA game, it is destined to go to 2OT and finish 147-145

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Also need to know who will get into consistent foul trouble. Who will get injured halfway through the 1st quarter. Which bench player will randomly play 30 minutes and go off. Also need to know which teams won’t bother to show up tonight and unexpectedly get blown out completely. Also need to know which player gets scratched after 90% of the slate has locked.

We have 8 hours to figure this all out. So, we should be OK.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Also need to know who will get into consistent foul trouble. Who will get injured halfway through the 1st quarter. Which bench player will randomly play 30 minutes and go off. Also need to know which teams won’t bother to show up tonight and unexpectedly get blown out completely. Also need to know which player gets scratched after 90% of the slate has locked.

I need to know if Diallo is going to be a CD-DNP or if he is going to get real minutes.

• xaab

Over/under on how many games will be postponed today after Chauvin verdict?

• tmarohl

@xaab said...

Under, because it will be highly unlikely that there is a verdict today.

• monarch

@xaab said...

Good point. Probably all of them. At least I have Turkish league soccer.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Butler news is big for me. Dragic being $900 above the minimum is insane. It’s entirely possible Dragic sits on a B2B, but the Heat are cheap if Butler is ruled out and everyone else is in. Dragic hasn’t played in the last 2 sets of a B2B, so if he’s out too, it’s Nunn SZN for me.

Problem is that Miami usually doesn’t rule Butler in or out til after the slate started. And Game 1 has a ton of value.

So unless we get Butler news early, which would be fantastic, you’re going to have to gamble on him not playing and miss out on some Detroit value.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Play Westy and figure out the rest, and probably Jokic

• bazerko

To answer your question about which team won’t show up tonight, well I think it could be Miami. Coming off a big win against Brooklyn, I could see them taking their foot of the gas in this let down spot against Houston. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they sat players tonight.

• bazerko

For anyone who follows Miami, how bad does their defense get if one of or both of Bam/Butler sit? Or is Miami a tough defense regardless of who they have in the line up?

• bazerko

Also, Kelly Olynyk revenge game for those who believe in that narrative

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Good point. Probably all of them. At least I have Turkish league soccer.

I’m not worried about games today, as I don’t think there will be a verdict for a few days. They are having closing arguments today. Then it has to go to the jury. They have three charges to deliberate. That will take them a couple days. I would start worrying about games starting about Wednesday or Thursday.

• Njsum1

@bazerko said...

For anyone who follows Miami, how bad does their defense get if one of or both of Bam/Butler sit? Or is Miami a tough defense regardless of who they have in the line up?

When there’s extreme value, defense usually doesn’t matter, guys do well for their price points regardless.

Yet to answer your question (sort of), I’d assume when two of a team best defensive players sit, the defense gets worse, definitely won’t get better, yet I’m not exactly sure how it relates to Miami.

Think I remember Miami in some shootouts this year without Butler and Bam.

• monarch

Butler doesnt really play a lot of defense in Miami scheme. They just switch everything on the perimeter and protect the paint to keep Bam out of foul trouble.

I would imagine if Bam and Butler were to miss their defense would suffer as a result of their offense being quicker and less efficient.

So instead of Butler carefully examining the opponent defense and getting late shot clock isolations around the elbow we get a lot more Kendrick Nunn and Duncan deep perimeter shots which leads to extra possessions and more run outs….enhances tempo.

• gaelicgirl

@xaab said...

The league is already saddled with making up 32 games missed in the first half of the season due to health and safety protocols. Injuries are piling up due to this year’s condensed schedule, and time is running out.

• zeeshan2

Early interests: Frank Jackson, KCP, Jokic(probably my fav spend up option today) WB, Bertans, Coby White, Ariza, Levert, Poetl, Smart, Booker, Nunn, Embiid, Bazemore, and Garland

• tmarohl

NBC Sports EDGE Basketball
    @NBCSEdgeBK
    ·
    19s
    Jaylen Brown (illness) good to go Monday

• tmarohl

RotoWireBasketball
    @RotoWireNBA
    ·
    22s
    Marcus Smart: Added to injury report

• xaab

@gaelicgirl said...

The league is already saddled with making up 32 games missed in the first half of the season due to health and safety protocols. Injuries are piling up due to this year’s condensed schedule, and time is running out.

I get what you’re saying but if riots started erupting in cities where there’s games going on NBA will surely postpone it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).