7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@xaab said...

I get what you’re saying but if riots started erupting in cities where there’s games going on NBA will surely postpone it.

No doubt about it.

• charara1224

@tmarohl said...

I need to know if Diallo is going to be a CD-DNP or if he is going to get real minutes.

I bit on diallo too a couple nights ago. Casey came out and said postgame that the medical team told him to be cautious with diallo so he didnt play him. It annoys me because why make him active then

• charara1224

Its Killian Hayes day pt 2 plan accordingly

• tmarohl

GG gets her mitten for another ten days

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    9m
    Transaction note: Gary Payton II to sign a second 10-day contract with the Warriors.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Both FD and DK have challenges this week, has anyone here ever won some decent money from them? FD has the block party and DK has most 3s, assists or blocks/steals in a lineup.

Also wondering if its worth chasing these challenges using one out of my 20 lineups .

• tmarohl

Bam – Out
    Dort – Out
    Butler – Q
    Muscala – Out
    Lamb – Q
    Roby – Out
    Josh Hall – Out
    Iggy – Q
    Herro – Out
    Mcbuckets – Q
    Dragic – Q
    Sabonis – Q
    Turner – Q
    Simmons – Q

• Brendan239

Korkmaz? I hate playing Piston roulette but I have Hayes in 1 and Stewart in 1. Dozier is even a good play. Too many good plays between $3,700-$5k on FD today.

• Dunl0p

Wow, could probably make a competitive lineup using half the money

• billythekidcowboysheat

Yall have fun with the stewart/gafford chalk

🔥🔥🔥

• Brendan239

Yep, today’s the day that you have to feel comfortable taking a scrub because he’s going to play 36 minutes at $3,800 and put up 42 FD points. Plus, all the top priced guys are hurt or GTD. You can spend up at Westy, Wall or Brogdon and hope the Pistons guards, Nunn or Coby flop. Other than that, I only like Tatum, Joker and Embid at high prices. Hhhhmmm….Westy/Brogdon/Tatum/Joker leaves $4k each remaining. That’s doable

• monarch

Billy got a whole bag of gifs

• billythekidcowboysheat

Watch the pacers rule out turner/saboner and everyone will have goga fever🤤

• dominicanpapi

I’m probably going to play Bey and Stewart on FD from the 7 PM game to give me maximum flexibility. There’s too many moving parts with the rest of the slate. Like if Simmons is out, Embiid is a lock and load play. He probably is regardless of Ben’s status, I don’t see anyone on GSW stopping him.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m probably going to play Bey and Stewart on FD from the 7 PM game to give me maximum flexibility. There’s too many moving parts with the rest of the slate. Like if Simmons is out, Embiid is a lock and load play. He probably is regardless of Ben’s status, I don’t see anyone on GSW stopping him.

I’m waiting for GS to rule out Steph after he tweaked his ankle last game.

• bazerko

So much value opening up again, there are going to be a lot of lineups with both Jokic and Westbrook in them

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Anybody know if you want to enter the NBA record breaker promo on DK if you have to enter through the promo page or will automatically register any entry you have in the correct contest?
    thanks,

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    7m
    Ersan Ilyasova (hamstring) now doubtful Monday.

• Brendan239

Wow, Gobert could put up 70 in 35 minutes. Might do a LU w zero guys from the 7 and 7:30 games and fill in the guys I want at 7:50. This slates giving me a headache and I have to go to the gym in an hour

• jtgus

Does any site look at SuperDraft?

• bazerko

Fantasy Labs does

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG gets her mitten for another ten days

I like his defense

• Tribefan18

Don’t forget Booker at the high end…Milwaukee CANNOT defend the 3 point line. High total, close spread, I think someone from this game will be necessary.

• monarch

@Tribefan18 said...

Don’t forget Booker at the high end…Milwaukee CANNOT defend the 3 point line. High total, close spread, I think someone from this game will be necessary.

I am guessing they actually try and defend Devin Booker with the best perimeter defender in the league and it is Chris Paul 3 and Mikal Bridges who are squeezing off volume threes.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    30s
    Transaction note: Yogi Ferrell has signed a 10-day contract with the Clippers.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I am guessing they actually try and defend Devin Booker with the best perimeter defender in the league and it is Chris Paul 3 and Mikal Bridges who are squeezing off volume threes.

Really? I think they just park Jrue on CP3, have either Middleton or whoever starts (DDV or his replacement) tail Booker around and if he beats you so be it. He’s not the threat there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).