7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Roster construction will be interesting tonight.

Like initially I’m had value center, but if simmons is ruled out with those 76ers guys, embiid/joker combo on dk looking spicy😁

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Really? I think they just park Jrue on CP3, have either Middleton or whoever starts (DDV or his replacement) tail Booker around and if he beats you so be it. He’s not the threat there.

It will be someone like Crowder who goes off from three

• tmarohl

Herro Upgraded

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Update: Tyler Herro (foot) now questionable Monday.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

It will be someone like Crowder who goes off from three

I think Crowder and Bridges are the likely candidates, yeah.

• Tribefan18

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Roster construction will be interesting tonight.

Like initially I’m had value center, but if simmons is ruled out with those 76ers guys, embiid/joker combo on dk looking spicy😁

If curry is out, I dont think I want embiid. I probably won’t touch anyone from that game. I’ve seen golden state without curry and they are absolutely dreadful without him. They lost to the raptors by 50 a few weeks ago. With him, they are at least mediocre and entertaining to watch. Sorry gaelicgirl!

• Brendan239

Clarkson revenge game? Theis too? Jaylen flu game? Dedmon 25 minutes? Duncan Robinson vs Hou? No Rui – Gafford or Bertans?

• tmarohl

The only think making me think that Curry might play is the fact that it is an ESPN game. I have a feeling Philly is waiting for GS to rule out Curry before they in turn rule out Simmons.

• gaelicgirl

@Tribefan18 said...

If curry is out, I dont think I want embiid. I probably won’t touch anyone from that game. I’ve seen golden state without curry and they are absolutely dreadful without him. They lost to the raptors by 50 a few weeks ago. With him, they are at least mediocre and entertaining to watch. Sorry gaelicgirl!

No lies detected

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Is this slate playable?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Is this slate playable?

Don’t get all existential on us now. But I do think it’s not the greatest slate.

• Brendan239

Leave about $2,500 on the table is how I feel about this slate.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Is this slate playable?

What is a rhetorical question, Alex?
    ~

• Tribefan18

I’m not sure about all the Detroit value tonight. I like Stewart. In reality, the thunder have just as many guys out and the spot is even juicier facing the wizards, than the cavs. I think I may make a few pivots toward the thunder.

• tmarohl

@Tribefan18 said...

I’m not sure about all the Detroit value tonight. I like Stewart. In reality, the thunder have just as many guys out and the spot is even juicier facing the wizards, than the cavs. I think I may make a few pivots toward the thunder.

I think there is some potential for even more value, especially at PG in the next 30 minutes or so. Looking at Poole if Curry is out. Shake if Simmons is out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Is this slate playable?

Yes. Winnable? Unlikely

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Leave about $2,500 on the table is how I feel about this slate.

I have never in my DFS life been unable to find a better use for $2,500 in salary on a full slate than leaving it on the table.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Pandamonious said…

Panda much of it again comes down to what you do with the Pistons value. Do they have couple of g leaguers ready to come in and play 18 minutes tonight or will they give run to Stewart, Jackson, Hayes, etc… That is the true riddle that we must seek answers for Jedi Panda.

• tmarohl

That injury report was a waste of time. The only change on it is Kieff is now probable. All the other questionable guys are still questionable.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That injury report was a waste of time. The only change on it is Kieff is now probable. All the other questionable guys are still questionable.

The Miami injuries are crucial in my opinion. Nunn is 4300 on DK and could smash. Butler if he plays should also smash and potentially be low owned. Even Ariza looks good if everyone else is sitting.

• ToughMonkeys

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Is Moklovin sharing his cash game lineup with UTlambas?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Now it’s coming in

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

The suspense is killing me

• tmarohl

Kemba out.
    Smart likely to play

• Brendan239

Ariza revenge? Poku or Baze on FD?

• tmarohl

Tobias unlikely to play
    Seth Curry Likely to play
    George Hill to make debut with sixers
    Simmons and Howard GTD’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).