7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ToughMonkeys

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Is Moklovin sharing his cash game lineup with UTlambas?

• Cocomilk

@MickyD10970 said...

I have never in my DFS life been unable to find a better use for $2,500 in salary on a full slate than leaving it on the table.

Anybody have the all time salary left on the table optimal lineup?? Curious minds want to know

• captainwacky

@Cocomilk said...

Anybody have the all time salary left on the table optimal lineup?? Curious minds want to know

I’m sure the answer to this question is the last day of like… 4 seasons ago or whatever when the heat ruled out all their starters. Beasley went for like 20x, and everyone else in that lineup went about 10/12/15x

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@ToughMonkeys said...

Is Moklovin sharing his cash game lineup with UTlambas?

The amount of lineup sharing, cheating, etc… at the upper levels is mind boggling.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    18s
    Myles Turner (toe) out indefinitely.

• tmarohl

Steph and Oubre likely to play

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

I see D Dedman projected for as high as 35+ points tonight. He is certainly cheap but that seems high.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    49s
    Lineup note: Kent Bazemore will remain in starting lineup ahead of Kelly Oubre on Monday.

• tmarohl

Indiana Pacers
    @Pacers
    ·
    4m
    Injury update: An MRI done today revealed that Myles Turner has a partial tear of his plantar plate in the great toe of his right foot.

Turner is out indefinitely.

• frugal

Gotta have that Sabonis news.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Indiana Pacers
    @Pacers
    ·
    4m
    Injury update: An MRI done today revealed that Myles Turner has a partial tear of his plantar plate in the great toe of his right foot.

Turner is out indefinitely.

Horrible. This season there’s been so many injuries (or it feels like more than normal).

• frugal

@MickyD10970 said...

I see D Dedman projected for as high as 35+ points tonight. He is certainly cheap but that seems high.

There are going to be multiple players go 10X tonight. Dedmon certainly has that upside if he gets heavy run. The question I have is more of whether he plays 30+ minutes or we see a good deal of Precious and Bjelica at C.

• mbunner23

Buckets out

• tmarohl

Butler and Herro out. Dragon will play

• dominicanpapi

Herro out.

Dragic in.

• tmarohl

Iggy is in.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

There are going to be multiple players go 10X tonight. Dedmon certainly has that upside if he gets heavy run. The question I have is more of whether he plays 30+ minutes or we see a good deal of Precious and Bjelica at C

That is my concern also. I see 20 minutes or so although Precious got very little run last game even after the injury. Bjelica may be the wild card here.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Steph and Oubre likely to play

LOL

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

There are going to be multiple players go 10X tonight. Dedmon certainly has that upside if he gets heavy run. The question I have is more of whether he plays 30+ minutes or we see a good deal of Precious and Bjelica at C.

I think it is more of a 28/20 – 24/24 type of split

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bjelica was a DNP again

• jfitzgan

I’m way behind and it’s too much to absorb so I’m sitting it out tonight. But on a side note, where the hell did Yukerboy go? At least I could quell my inner gambling beast with a hot pick.

• rickleese

I missed Kurve’s $1 contest. I just looked at this at like 5:00. Makes my head hurt just looking at all of the outs and Q’s on Basketball Monster.

• Cocomilk

Wanna play some embiid/Steph lineups but don’t think mama curry wants to see lil bro get roasted

• Brendan239

Westy/Maledon/Beal/Poku?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Thunder will start Maledon, Williams, Pokusevski, Bazley, Brown on Monday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).