7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@KATburger said...

no stewart … no cash …

Welcome back!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Dedmon off the bench or Precious?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Has Saric been starting lately for the Suns? He is tonight.

Trey shooter vs MIL?

Maybe neither dedmon nor Precious

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

Dedmon off the bench or Precious?

All this Miami talk, but I think this spot has Kelly O mega-revenge written all over it. Also Wood-mania.

• tmarohl

Draymond is just awful.

• Cocomilk

Any body watching the pistons?? Had it on mute but bey ripped delly and missed a bunny at the end of the first… not seeing it in the stats … was it at the horn?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Draymond is just awful.

Had a feeling GS wouldn’t show up and still played Embiid

• tmarohl

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31291881/sterling-brown-houston-rockets-suffers-facial-laceration-assault

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

The thing about Bey is that as a 3 point shooter is going to be volatile… have no problem with that… understand that 3s sometimes don’t fall…. what I have a problem with is PLAYING 30+ minutes without taking a shot

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Hey, KATburger! Where you been?

I’ve been away from the site most of the season. Just pop on for a few minutes here and there now. thought i’d be able to slide that in without notice lol.

Ariza/dragic for the money!! shot absorption

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31291881/sterling-brown-houston-rockets-suffers-facial-laceration-assault

I’m mostly surprised that Sterling is only 26. Kind of has that Harrison Barnes vibe.

• Neilj907

Feel like my hangover today forced me to kinda phone this slate in, single bullet in 23 different contests with embiid westy and jokic with a buncha cheapies

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Stewart, Bey, and Hayes are going to be so good. I don’t think people realize how good.

I know I’ll be considered bias, but these guys are all legit. They’re actually so good, that the Pistons are better when Grant is out, because as decent as he’s been, it forces these kids to step up and take over.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Stewart, Bey, and Hayes are going to be so good. I don’t think people realize how good.

I know I’ll be considered bias, but these guys are all legit. They’re actually so good, that the Pistons are better when Grant is out, because as decent as he’s been, it forces these kids to step up and take over.

Agreed

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I think that’s also a decent argument for expansion teams. Too much talent barely sees the court. The one silver lining of this shitshow of a season has been seeing guys develop and flourish that might otherwise be glued to the bench all year.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Forkan is in a cardio workout I see…. man I need to stop playing nba

• Skee

@Potsmoke said...

30 to 9 Lmao Cleveland ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wvUIVu_6U8

• Calicapo

If Bejelica gets all the run and Ded gets zilch I’m …

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    3m
    There’s optimism that LaMelo Ball could be ready to return to the lineup in 7-10 days, source tells ESPN.

• ifthethunder

@Skee said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wvUIVu_6U8

8 seconds: not enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79wm06j3_gM
    ~

Need Dead-Mon. Not doin anything. Not surprised. My Wall/Wood pairings doing work tonight. Need Pee-Jay, and JA. Need Booker to get hot. Have one UTH/Laker stack. With Gobert/Drummond, Schro, Clarkson/Ingles.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Saric was not a smart pivot….. ‘night

• Golfnut04240

Mikal Bridges, what the hell are you doing?

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

And when you get Cade Cunningham or Jalen Suggs to go with them, you’re going to be happy.

Big game for Paul early. Didn’t expect that. Wow. Went Booker. Jeromey heating up! And No Nunn? NO Cash! Already at 6x+.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).