7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 9.5 ) at Miami ( -9.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 235
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Washington ( -10.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

Nikola Jokic having one of his monstrous quarters!

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

Nikola Jokic having one of his monstrous quarters!

22 DK points in the 3rd.

• RipCityRings

@gaelicgirl said...

O ye of little faith…LOL

Steph is transcendent. He could take the Sixers down to the wire with 4 guys from the Y.

• Skee

@Skee said...

Faded Drummond and Conley in showdown. Didn’t have enough to get to Conley anyway and just wanted to do something against the field with Drummond.
    Just looking at %‘s I should be in a good spot if Harrell has a good game.
    One thing I didn’t account for though was putting any Jazz player above Gobert. Meant to do it with Clarkson in a few but forgot :\

100% so far
    100% wrong

• Brendan239

Odd night. Entered 7 LUs and they were just short of the cash line from the first game, never way back but never cashing. All 7 of my LUs have all the pieces minus Iggy but not in one together. Damn.

• tmarohl

OT in Denver

• RipCityRings

Finally an OT I can get behind! Ja at 7% and Barton at 6% on FD is super nice. Ja at 2% on DK is even nicer.

Edit: 376 on FD with Ja, Barton and Joker still going. If only I had believed in Iggy…

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    3m
    There’s optimism that LaMelo Ball could be ready to return to the lineup in 7-10 days, source tells ESPN.

Wants that ROY .. knows this is his one and only shot haha

• Yeoman

Noticed something looking at the highlights, and from the postgame presser quotes I guess it’s really true: with Dort out, Bazley drew the Westbrook assignment tonight. Apparently worked more or less ok, he probably held up better than Maledon would have—Westbrook got his usual triple double but he also had 8 TOs and shot 5 of 18.

Does anyone else ever defend RWB with a big?

• tmarohl

Can we get double OT in Denver, or are the refs going to make a bad foul call like they did in the Bucks game?

• chronoxiong

Is that double OT? Thank god I have Jokic

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Can we get double OT in Denver, or are the refs going to make a bad foul call like they did in the Bucks game?

on dk I’m not cashing anything. got one at 310 and not a cash. probably end up at 320 and not cash. smh..

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

on dk I’m not cashing anything. got one at 310 and not a cash. probably end up at 320 and not cash. smh..

I have one at 369.5 currently

• Golfnut04240

My lowest DK lineup is at 341.25 and may not cash.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m starting to think fading Memphis was a bad idea

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

I did 11 on DK, all but one are cashing.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I have one at 369.5 currently

yeah,I got 2 duded in every lineup. Saric and at least one other guy who held them back. went with Giannis, Jokic and Westbrook when I should have just went Embiid and Jokic.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Weak foul, Bucks were robbed!

• tmarohl

We need some Grizzly to hit a three so we can have Triple OT

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Weak foul, Bucks were robbed!

It was bad, the female ref doesn’t know the unwritten rule that you don’t call a foul on a heave at the buzzer for breathing on a guy.

• RipCityRings

I made a last second change on FD from Beal/Grayson/SloMo/Wood to LeVert/Barton/Kenrich/Tatum. Wish I hadn’t been seduced by that LeVert 50 spot last time vs the Spurs, but at least the swap got me onto Barton.

I’m at 415 on FD, only played one lineup and didn’t start looking at the slate until 30 minutes before lock. It’s always the nights you go light…

• RipCityRings

Brutal loss for Memphis, they played a hell of a game.

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

My lowest line ends up at 348.75 DK points. We’ll see if it cashes.

• RipCityRings

@Golfnut04240 said...

My lowest line ends up at 348.75 DK points. We’ll see if it cashes.

What contest did you enter? I’m in the top 5% in the 4PP with 356.

• Golfnut04240

@RipCityRings said...

What contest did you enter? I’m in the top 5% in the 4PP with 356.

NBA $10K High Five [Single Entry] This is my lowest score. I rarely play bigger contest than this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).