• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -11 ) at Philadelphia ( 11 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• DC2380

What a night…Morris..smh

• caskins82

Collision a must play in cash…Collison, George, Whiteside core???

• DC2380

@caskins82 said...

Collision a must play in cash…Collison, George, Whiteside core???

Whiteside killed me

• Kujo2020

No cash tonight, GPP only. Not going to spend too much tonight. Really ugly slate, PG, and PF are brutal.

• mattyice522

Got 23rd and 28th in the SWAT last night

• DC2380

who uses fantasylabs

• Bellest

@DC2380 said...

who uses fantasylabs

I do

• DC2380

@Bellest said...

I do

better or equal than rotogrinders in your opinon?

• Bellest

@DC2380 said...

better or equal than rotogrinders in your opinon?

I use a combo of both. I like FL because I can build my own trends, but RGs projections seem a little more accurate.

• monarch

Can’t figure out the Center position tonight. Whiteside, Gasol and Drummond have a ton to play for, was burned by Whiteside last night…All three are in good spots. Probably going to make identical lineups for each center.

• DC2380

@Bellest said...

I use a combo of both. I like FL because I can build my own trends, but RGs projections seem a little more accurate.

Thanks for the feedback

• gillio

Can’t justify paying $8800 for Whiteside when you can get Drummond or Gasol for $1300 less

• playaz

@Bellest said...

Do you use Labs for building multiple LUs as well or something else?

• Bellest

@playaz said...

Do you use Labs for building multiple LUs as well or something else?

No, I’m mostly a cash game player and typically only play 1 lu.
    Usually enter 20-30 50/50s and use the same lu in ~5 GPPs.

• rickmeseke

3 games in a row I pick klay 3 times im let down. Along with len I got crushed

• DC2380

How did you guys know Morris was going to hit mega value last night

• gillio

@DC2380 said...

How did you guys know Morris was going to hit mega value last night

He was a pretty good play because he was consistently getting 30+ at 5.3k but nobody expected 60. That’s just icing on the cake

• DC2380

@gillio said...

He was a pretty good play because he was consistently getting 30+ at 5.3k but nobody expected 60. That’s just icing on the cake

Got you…Got to start looking at the consistency charts more on Rotogrinders

• gillio

@DC2380 said...

Got you…Got to start looking at the consistency charts more on Rotogrinders

Honestly all I look at is their recent game logs. That should give you a good idea on what you “should expect” from them

• DC2380

@gillio said...

Honestly all I look at is their recent game logs. That should give you a good idea on what you “should expect” from them

What’s a good sample size?

• legitlegit

has any one noticed that the cash line for cash games is basically the same as the cash line for gpp’s?

• badlands92

@Bellest said...

No, I’m mostly a cash game player and typically only play 1 lu.
    Usually enter 20-30 50/50s and use the same lu in ~5 GPPs.

This is an interesting formula, bellest. Have you had nights where you win 90% of them vs. nights where you only win under 10% or worse? Is a usual night around a….60% win rate?

Have you ever had a killer LU that would’ve hit in GPPs but you played it in cash only? And has that changed your strategy at all?

• lloydjv1

Tonight is confusing, might as well throw darts. Last night I cashed pretty decently for my few LU’s. Took 9th in FD 10K late good for 50 bucks, but that was a let down considering I was in 1st and 2nd with only about 10 mins left. Boston really took it GSW. Thinking of stacking POR tonight.

• Bellest

@badlands92 said...

This is an interesting formula, bellest. Have you had nights where you win 90% of them vs. nights where you only win under 10% or worse? Is a usual night around a….60% win rate?

Have you ever had a killer LU that would’ve hit in GPPs but you played it in cash only? And has that changed your strategy at all?

I’ll DM you, we don’t want BHD slapping us around for being off topic lol

• DC2380

@lloydjv1 said...

Tonight is confusing, might as well throw darts. Last night I cashed pretty decently for my few LU’s. Took 9th in FD 10K late good for 50 bucks, but that was a let down considering I was in 1st and 2nd with only about 10 mins left. Boston really took it GSW. Thinking of stacking POR tonight.

Congrats on atleast winning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).