• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -11 ) at Philadelphia ( 11 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• 16suraaus

@Frustrated said...

Taj hasn’t stepped foot on the court. Mirotic just isn’t hitting anything.

oh shit im dumb.

• WAREgl

Derozan 5 ouf 6 LU. Good night boys

• 16suraaus

First half triple double incoming

• cedric19

@Ibleedblue1 said...

And no the commissioner of the NBA could give 2 shits about what time line ups lock and at what time coaches announce when a player is going to be ruled out. Get a clue. DFS doesnt hold a candle to any other money makers for the NBA or any sport for that matter.

You mean money makers like fans buying tickets but end up watching scrubs from the other team get blown out so home team starters sit half the game? Nah, their fault they should have followed beat writers on twitter to know the Raptors might be resting a player or two, sure.

• lionssuck

Hack-a-drum

• zpa1989

lavoy allen starts which of course translates into no fantasy points. classic. wasn’t vogel supposed to switch up the rotation tonight? guess not.

• lionssuck

@lionssuck said...

Hack-a-drum

& Drummond is out…..to the bench

• Bellyball

@lionssuck said...

Hack-a-drum

Yep they took Drum out.

• Cardiac555

Hack-a-drum and he’s pretty much gonna be a dud tonight. FML.

• 16suraaus

Hack a drummond guy. You were right. But the fact that it was must win did not dictate that they Hacked him in my opinion. rather there is no logic or information to conclude that.

• Se7nOne7

@dkmonster said...

Hack a drummond guy. You were right. But the fact that it was must win did not dictate that they Hacked him in my opinion. rather there is no logic or information to conclude that.

Kinda obvious if you just watch basketball though.

• 16suraaus

@Se7nOne7 said...

Kinda obvious if you just watch basketball though.

I’m just saying his reasoning for it doesn’t make sense. It being must win does not mean that they hack a drummond.

• 16suraaus

@dkmonster said...

I’m just saying his reasoning for it doesn’t make sense. It being must win does not mean that they hack a drummond.

Because people try to win every game.

• Cardiac555

Hot mess on the DET half of the court.

• tarheelsrule44

Butler close to a triple double in the first half lol. On pace to hit 90 fantasy points

• gillio

@gillio said...

Bold prediction! He had one good game vs Harden who is allergic to defense. Bad knee + he will be guarded by KCP….An ez fade imo…I see him getting 25, 30 max (fantasy points)

45 in the first half. Good call

• Anton83

No Butler no cash

• mchrisman

Jimmy sure came to play…

• xpac21

took out curry for joseph everywhere, hope it pays off

• 16suraaus

@gillio said...

fail

• NCRick

I almost took out Butler, glad I didnt.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I hate Drummond so much.

• Sportsfan12

@gillio said...

LOL this guys comment almost swayed me, good thing i kept him in!

• noles1983

stupid ogre drummond cant hit free throws. will never understand how these morons cant make free throws.

• NCRick

@Sportsfan12 said...

LOL this guys comment almost swayed me, good thing i kept him in!

Never take advice from your opponent.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).