• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -11 ) at Philadelphia ( 11 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• nta87

@themikestrick said...

So is Vlade coming out of retirement to play for Sacramento tonight?

Webber just inked a ten day contact and white chocolate will be running point too

• nta87

I made three lu’s this morning I literally just cleared all them out and withdrew them from the contests because I have no idea what to do yet

• clatrndzl

Am I wrong for having over $5000 salary left on FD?

• nta87

Anyone think ish will be the under owned “sneaky meat” of the day? Honestly haven’t heard a thing about him yet on here the same with LMA

• nta87

@clatrndzl said...

Not tonight

• gillio

@clatrndzl said...

That depends. Do you have koufus over pau or Drummond. If so yes

• clatrndzl

No Koufus at all anywhere….yet.

• clatrndzl

@gillio said...

That depends. Do you have koufus over pau or Drummond. If so yes

That LU has Drummond.

• viciousphilpy

This is perfect for me, I target the Nuggets D every game. Now we have a bunch of cheap guys in an uptempo Offense playing them.

Just worried a bit about Whiteside only shooting 4 times again, did anybody watch that game? I was at work and finished 6 short of the cashline. Figured it was Beal (who had 3 points at the end of 1Q), but then I see it’s Whiteside who let me down, then I see he took only 4 SHOTS! What happened?

• Boogie_Grinder

Koufos is questionable..along with WCS too.

If this holds up, Acy will get his minutes at C. Rudy will play the PF spot. It’s going to be small ball galore for the Kings.

fwiw Moreland and Dukan was recalled from the D-League by the Kings yesterday and they made the trip to Denver and will be on the bench.

- Kings fan

• viciousphilpy

I just wish this slate had Harden, Westbrook, Durant on it. It would be 400 burgers for everyone

• innisfree

@viciousphilpy said...

This is perfect for me, I target the Nuggets D every game. Now we have a bunch of cheap guys in an uptempo Offense playing them.

Just worried a bit about Whiteside only shooting 4 times again, did anybody watch that game? I was at work and finished 6 short of the cashline. Figured it was Beal (who had 3 points at the end of 1Q), but then I see it’s Whiteside who let me down, then I see he took only 4 SHOTS! What happened?

problem is…there aren’t many studs to spend on this slate to save with Kings trashes…yeah, they will all hit value, but that doesn’t help if high priced guys don’t hit their value as well…if Kings go for 40+ each, then it’s a different story

MIA just hit all outside shots early..guess they didn’t have to feed Whiteside

• sidislike

@viciousphilpy said...

I watched the 4th Q. Heat were up by a lot so Spoelstra had a bunch of douchey young guys out there who were just looking for their own shot. JRich seriously blows

• Mattg45

@viciousphilpy said...

They really spread the ball around yesterday, green started and scored 30 out if nowhere and took a ton of shots. I didn’t watch the second half, but I know dragic got in foulate trouble and played with the second unit, maybe drag just didn’t look for him the way Richardson is used to

• GGee87

Gerald Green shoots everytime he touches the ball so im sure his chances were limited for sure.

• keephustlincuz

I need four SF spots on FD today.

• viciousphilpy

…but four shots? He’s 2 feet from the basket and he takes 4 shots? They would have won by 30 if they gave it to Whiteside v. Koufos.

• Mattg45

I doubt he only takes 4 shots tonight, maybe it will bring down the ownership a bit but I doubt it. On aces I’m rolling out 3 centers because theirs Noone to pay for. Whiteside, gasol, and drummond

• Tyrin22

So if everyone thinking Acy will have the game of his life tonight if Koufas is out? Will Rudy be able to take advantage if he plays PF? Collison seems like a must play but I’m also thinking Mudiay & Augustine can take advantage of a less than mediocre Sac defense

• sidislike

@viciousphilpy said...

…but four shots? He’s 2 feet from the basket and he takes 4 shots? They would have won by 30 if they gave it to Whiteside v. Koufos.

Hey you don’t have to tell me, I expected 85 from him + Dragic. Instead they get me 58 and instead of 1st I finish 15th

• chronoxiong

What the hell are the Kings doing? They need to convince Cousins to play and have him rest another day. They have the whole upcoming offseason to rest. This is so lame! I’m a Kings fan and this makes me worried on how to play them tonight. Can’t trust a lot of the players especially Gay. I don’t want to go all in on him because of how crappy he has been for the last two months.

About Center, I am sick and tired of playing Whiteside on the games he doesn’t hit value. I have successfully did that for 3 or 4 times already for him lately. Frustrating. Might go Drummond or “safe” with Mahinmi.

• 16suraaus

@chronoxiong said...

What the hell are the Kings doing? They need to convince Cousins to play and have him rest another day. They have the whole upcoming offseason to rest. This is so lame! I’m a Kings fan and this makes me worried on how to play them tonight. Can’t trust a lot of the players especially Gay. I don’t want to go all in on him because of how crappy he has been for the last two months.

About Center, I am sick and tired of playing Whiteside on the games he doesn’t hit value. I have successfully did that for 3 or 4 times already for him lately. Frustrating. Might go Drummond or “safe” with Mahinmi.

whiteside seems a tad overpriced.

• dakimbell

@GGee87 said...

Gerald Green shoots everytime he touches the ball so im sure his chances were limited for sure.

Lol.. I couldnt stand watching the game lastnight, watching gerald green, with no shares for me personally, jack up shot after shot. Even after he cooled off he continued to jack up shot after shot, and ruin the nights for Deng, Dragic, and Whiteside whom i had plenty of exposure to.

• Boogie_Grinder

@chronoxiong said...

Yeah, I hate having Rudy in my LU because he is horrid as a primary scoring option when Cousins is out. But that being said, in a GPP sense, I think Rudy is an okay option, imo. He had a good game last night and I hope he continues his run. It’s a bit of point chasing but who else is going to score for the Kings other than him and Collison? Seth?

Cousins will not play any road games for the rest of the season according the Kings. This has to be for tanking purposes. I don’t see any other reasons for this “rest” excuse. It sucks.

• Tyrin22

Anyone on CJ tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).