• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -11 ) at Philadelphia ( 11 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sportsfan12

whiteside or gasol?

• roach62

@viciousphilpy said...

…but four shots? He’s 2 feet from the basket and he takes 4 shots? They would have won by 30 if they gave it to Whiteside v. Koufos.

i agree it was frustrating as hell…if he wouldve at least got a 2× 2x, i wouldve won the $27 on DK..

but as mentioned…when you have selfish asshats like Green (19 shots) and guys off the bench playing with Whiteside like Winslow who also jacked up 12 shots…even the other starters Dragic, Johnson and Deng put up 12 shots each

i dont think hell have that same issue going against the porous interior of the Blazers though

• innisfree

isn’t POR second unit small? I think they use Ed Davis? Whiteside might dud again

• Boogie_Grinder

Gerald Green just got hot last night, that is all. The moment he shot consecutive shots in a row in the 1st quarter, you can tell he will be sinking every shot for the rest of the game. The guy is the definition of a streaky player. I think he will be owned adequately due to the box score watchers but I won’t be having him in my LU today. Heat are going up against Portland who is a way better defensive team than the Kings.

• viciousphilpy

i just withdrew from the 3 Ball. Just too crazy of a night, gonna hope to hit it big in a smaller contest. Still, once you start playing the 3 Ball, it’s hard to stop playing the 3 Ball.

• Bellest

How I feel right now, trying to build a lu

• linesrc

@Sportsfan12 said...

whiteside or gasol?

Both

• Sportsfan12

@linesrc said...

Both

but i like drummond too hahaha

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure if anyone mentioned this… but in this potentially decisive game I can see the bulls employ the hack-a-Drummond strategy and no way DET can afford to leave him in.

• roach62

@innisfree said...

isn’t POR second unit small? I think they use Ed Davis? Whiteside might dud again

why would he dud again because they decide to play small??

he should dominate the boards; Aminu and harkless are pretty good defenders so i dont see the other players getting easy buckets

and davis seems to be capped at about 20-23 minutes a game anyways

• wlross3

@Sportsfan12 said...

whiteside or gasol?

What about Jokic w/ Cousins and the rest of SAC sitting

• Bellest

@Unico10 said...

Not sure if anyone mentioned this… but in this potentially decisive game I can see the bulls employ the hack-a-Drummond strategy and no way DET can afford to leave him in.

Wait, so your saying it’s an Aron Baynes night? I like it!!

• captainspaceface

@viciousphilpy said...

Myles Turner..

I think this increases Turner’s value. He’ll be going up against the second unit + if it’s a blowout, he’ll still get minutes.

• wlross3

@viciousphilpy said...

Myles Turner..

I was on Turner till I saw this:

“Coach Frank Vogel will insert LaVoy Allen at power forward, enabling Turner to play more center, his natural position, with the second unit. It’s unclear if Vogel plans to stick with this alignment beyond Saturday, and he’ll likely handle the situation on a game-to-game basis as the Pacers attempt to hold on to the final playoff spot in the East.”

• flippitydodah

Pulled off a 317.5 DK GPP (and 338.4 $5 single entry on FD) last night and was trying to get sneaky with a Olynyk repeat performance vs GS, but that didn’t work out as well as I hoped. ANYWAYS, I kinda like challenging slates like tonight it forces you to think out side of the box – I’m gonna try to avoid Collison and also leave some $$ on the table just to be different. Good luck tonight gents.

• wlross3

@captainspaceface said...

I think this increases Turner’s value. He’ll be going up against the second unit + if it’s a blowout, he’ll still get minutes.

What if its NOT a blowout though? Do you still think that helps his value?

• Sportsfan12

@wlross3 said...

What about Jokic w/ Cousins and the rest of SAC sitting

i like jokic too but i think im spending up at C tonight with the value elsewhere

• innisfree

@roach62 said...

why would he dud again because they decide to play small??

he should dominate the boards; Aminu and harkless are pretty good defenders so i dont see the other players getting easy buckets

and davis seems to be capped at about 20-23 minutes a game anyways

when teams play small, opposing centers can dominate them, but sometimes they just disappear too…i always don’t know what to do with that

• viciousphilpy

What I’m looking at is a blowout in the making… playing for the bench unit seems like a positive thing. Also, the 76ers are playing Carl Landry and Elton Brand at Center. Also, the 76ers are shooting 36% from the field, raining misses down on opposing Centers. Yesterday the Hornets got 47 Defensive Rebounds. That is loco.

I also feel as though the next closest PF on DK, Mirotic, is bound to go cold eventually.

• smutpeddlers

Put in a parlay 20 to win 4k with sac winning straight up, Indiana covering, Toronto +12, Miami straight, and bulls straight!!!!!! Let’s Go hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• mrmarlin

Anyone in GA? I got a popup when i entered my draft kings app saying that GA residents cannot play in cash prize games but looked through the internet and could not find anything about it and it still lets me make entries to contests. It had a link to a fantasy blog site so it may just be an add. Just curious if anyone has heard or seen this.

• roach62

@viciousphilpy said...

What I’m looking at is a blowout in the making… playing for the bench unit seems like a positive thing. Also, the 76ers are playing Carl Landry and Elton Brand at Center. Also, the 76ers are shooting 36% from the field, raining misses down on opposing Centers. Yesterday the Hornets got 47 Defensive Rebounds. That is loco.

I also feel as though the next closest PF on DK, Mirotic, is bound to go cold eventually.

Turner has just been way too inconsistant lately for my taste…

id rather pay up a bit and go with Faried, who has been playing slightly better lately and there are no other natural PF for the Nuggets tonight against Sac, who also happen to be horrible against PF and have scrubs in to begin with.

i agree with Mirotic..hes had a hot 2 games, but he also did go ice cold in the 2nd half against the Rockets…

ill also be fading Marcus Morris, even though he basically won me my money last night. I can see his usual 30-35 DK, but he will be severely over owned based off last night

• dakimbell

@viciousphilpy said...

i just withdrew from the 3 Ball. Just too crazy of a night, gonna hope to hit it big in a smaller contest. Still, once you start playing the 3 Ball, it’s hard to stop playing the 3 Ball.

4 entries for me,after thinking earlier i wasnt going to play. Smh

• vet0307

T harris and R.Gay ? Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).