• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -11 ) at Philadelphia ( 11 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Chicago ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 209.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Sportsfan12

Whiteside drummond gasol which 2 do you guys like the most

• JdotBrone

pau vs drum is the hardest decision for me tonight.

• 16suraaus

@Unico10 said...

Not sure if anyone mentioned this… but in this potentially decisive game I can see the bulls employ the hack-a-Drummond strategy and no way DET can afford to leave him in.

this doesn’t make that much sense to be honest. If it was that advantageous teams would do it every game

• 16suraaus

@smutpeddlers said...

Put in a parlay 20 to win 4k with sac winning straight up, Indiana covering, Toronto +12, Miami straight, and bulls straight!!!!!! Let’s Go hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That seems quite ppossible

• dopeismarcus

@smutpeddlers said...

Put in a parlay 20 to win 4k with sac winning straight up, Indiana covering, Toronto +12, Miami straight, and bulls straight!!!!!! Let’s Go hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

never do more than 2 team parlay

• Mrflippy1

I’m so indecisive about every position but C and SF.. I’ve changed my lineups like 10 times, which probably shouldn’t have been changed to begin with.. I just can’t predict the best plays like I normally can. Argh. I keep wanting to fade Morris for aminu, curry for lavoy, George for leonard, dragic for smith, butler for McCollum than for ellis, Collison for mudiay, Deng for faried then switch em’ all back.. I’m going crazy!

• Bellest

@dkmonster said...

That seems quite ppossible

Didn’t NO beat Denver the other night short handed? Crazier things have happened!

• rambotex

Mo Harkless anyone?

• rambotex

@Mrflippy1 said...

I’m so indecisive about every position but C and SF.. I’ve changed my lineups like 10 times, which probably shouldn’t have been changed to begin with.. I just can’t predict the best plays like I normally can. Argh. I keep wanting to fade Morris for aminu, curry for lavoy, George for leonard, dragic for smith, butler for McCollum than for ellis, Collison for mudiay, Deng for faried then switch em’ all back.. I’m going crazy!

Sex Maniac in a Nudist Colony

• TeamTwerk

Is there a reason why Faried never plays more than 25 minutes?

• 16suraaus

@Bellest said...

Didn’t NO beat Denver the other night short handed? Crazier things have happened!

no sarcasm there
    i bet that occurs

• monarch

Faried or Harris FD GPP?

• xpac21

taj going thru warmups, get off mirotic if taj plays?

• Bellest

@dkmonster said...

no sarcasm there
    i bet that occurs

My sense of humor is totally unappreciated here, time to go beat up on the nerds in the MLB forum!

• 16suraaus

DO you guys think wade will sit?

• tmspriggs

@dkmonster said...

this doesn’t make that much sense to be honest. If it was that advantageous teams would do it every game

Mavs used it last night to seal the game.

• 16suraaus

@tmspriggs said...

Mavs used it last night to seal the game.

what i mean is that he said it is a must win so they will do it

• clatrndzl

Is Lowry going to sit tonight or what?

• TeamTwerk

Has anyone heard confirmation that Koufos is playing and starting?

• viciousphilpy

Turner is going to be the play of the night. Strange that no one is seeing this.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@dkmonster said...

what i mean is that he said it is a must win so they will do it

I didn’t say they will…. I said I can see it happening.

I can see it happening if Drum is beasting and they cannot control him and I can see it happening to shorten and seal the game in the 4th. Or maybe they will just sit there watching Drum go ham and do nothing about it.

• wlross3

@TeamTwerk said...

Is there a reason why Faried never plays more than 25 minutes?

His hair I think

• 16suraaus

@viciousphilpy said...

Turner is going to be the play of the night. Strange that no one is seeing this.

ok viciousphipy we will see

• 16suraaus

@Unico10 said...

I didn’t say they will…. I said I can see it happening.

I can see it happening if Drum is beasting and they cannot control him and I can see it happening to shorten and seal the game in the 4th. Or maybe they will just sit there watching Drum go ham and do nothing about it.

Im just like curious on how it being must win means it is more likely to hack a drummond. Because if it was that advantageous teams would do it all the time

• viciousphilpy

i feel ya, it’s just wow, it seems obvious

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).