3:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at New Orleans ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 219
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 212
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -11 ) at Phoenix ( 11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• acdawg712

@Damodei12 said...

So why is mirotic playing no minutes

guess i was kinda onto something. brow/boogie terrible matchup for miro, so they just straight up didn’t play him in the 2nd and 4th quarters. sigh.

• frugal

Ugh…Warren killing most my Yahoo tourney lineups unless Dekker can destroy. Leaving $22 on the table.

• TMH887

DK needs to implement late swap for March & April NBA. It’s not a big deal for the rest of the season, but in March/April it is crucial.

• Syzltuth

Cle/ind OT

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

Ugh…Warren killing most my Yahoo tourney lineups unless Dekker can destroy. Leaving $22 on the table.

At least you can late swap lol. Half my lineups are dead

• Dash

In the last two weeks 17 of my lineups got killed by late scratches that didn’t have a Q/D on it….

I feel like sh*t right now

• catcountry21

Warren ownership % on DK 4 point play?

• mr_papageorgio

Sitting at 193 in the 4 point play with Gordon, Chriss, Dekker, and Ulis left plus Lebron in OT

Current mood:

• Brando1630

This is my last night of nba with this bullshit

• jadoninc

Always scared to play PHO players when they play late warren news is terrible. I don’t have any of him but u feel the pain of you guys who have him. You just never know what PHO will do. Guys sit without any indication that they had issues. Its terrible

• frugal

@bigkino217 said...

At least you can late swap lol. Half my lineups are dead

Doesn’t do a whole lot of good not knowing until there’s none left to pivot to. Fingers crossed Dekker tears it up. Really wished I could’ve pivoted to Chriss but don’t have the spot open.

• Danielv22

My lu killed by warren news too.. prime game to shine in ugh. Taking comfort commiserating w everyone else screwed tho

• emnj69

warren prob caused me a gpp win-so bitter right now-

• acdawg712

damn, wanted to go booker, but went with moron dragic instead.

late swap would be real nice this late in the season. sorry to those who had warren.

• damionismyname

@Brando1630 said...

This is my last night of nba with this bullshit

• emnj69

it was my last nba night anyways so….

• Dirt_Lavert

please double double paul george. Please bud!

• Dirt_Lavert

Pg13 crushing in OT and lebron with 0, yesss

• Dirt_Lavert

Cleveland double OT?!!

• MrPerfekt7

Klay, Morris and Otto looking bad

• bigkino217

Gotta be kidding me with these OTs

• Syzltuth

Pg13 so close to a dbldbl and trpldbl. Please go to 2nd OT and get the assist and 2 rebounds

• Dirt_Lavert

@Syzltuth said...

Pg13 so close to a dbldbl and trpldbl. Please go to 2nd OT and get the assist and 2 rebounds

Let’s get a pg13 triple double man! lol

Sitting with 183 and him as well as Lou, Gordon, Troy Williams and Dekker!

• damionismyname

DOUBLE OT LOOKING GOOD FOR MY PG13 LBJ lineups!

• Syzltuth

Needs 1 reb & 1 assist

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).