Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

• mbunner23

I have nothing else to contribute this season, we’re to that point of the season. Playing small to get my 25,000 crowns. It’s been a good year fellas and GG. I’ll be lurkin.

• DC2380

Still amazed by the Evan Turner performance. In one contest I played, some did play him, but why?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I have nothing else to contribute this season, we’re to that point of the season. Playing small to get my 25,000 crowns. It’s been a good year fellas and GG. I’ll be lurkin.

You must have had the same results as me the past two days since you went from ready to take down a GPP yesterday to just wanting it to end

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Still amazed by the Evan Turner performance. In one contest I played, some did play him, but why?

$3300, I’m sure most people were just hoping for 20 Fpts. If I knew he was gonna play 25 mins yesterday i would of played him. He was always a good play last season if McCollum was out

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

You played everyday this season? Impressive.

• Kmasonbx

What really surprised me was nobody played Wayne Ellington. With Kennard out I felt he had upside for 40 minutes and with Blake out his usage would be up. I made 2 lineups and had him in both last night in the $15 and he was under 2% owned. I guess this time of season people are enamored with the new sexy toys, the Walt Lemon’s of the world and forget about the guys that are actually proven NBA players.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

It’s not over yet!

Today’s slate isn’t the trash heap we’ve come to know and love (hate) 🤷‍♂️

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

What really surprised me was nobody played Wayne Ellington. With Kennard out I felt he had upside for 40 minutes and with Blake out his usage would be up. I made 2 lineups and had him in both last night in the $15 and he was under 2% owned. I guess this time of season people are enamored with the new sexy toys, the Walt Lemon’s of the world and forget about the guys that are actually proven NBA players.

That’s what helped my lineup. No thanks to Dame and sort of Booker. Had 309 last night.

• BBWC_10

Welcome to another day of NBA scratch off lottery….just throw a few Darts and hope you pick the 4K guy that goes for 50 and hope your starters reach 4x you would think the Den/GS game would be competitive with 1st place on the line but I really think GS thumps them, which Warrior goes off is the Key and if it is a blow out do they reach value?

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

Looking back he was a good play and going in he was a solid guy to take a chance on. I played some Thad Young and Bojan as well at low ownership. Just a little though. Made sense, that they’d see more usage with Wes and Collison out, however, it was a sloggy game environment. None were lock type plays, they just happened to do well. Plenty other possible outcomes that would have them failing.

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

Welcome to another day of NBA scratch off lottery….just throw a few Darts and hope you pick the 4K guy that goes for 50 and hope your starters reach 4x you would think the Den/GS game would be competitive with 1st place on the line but I really think GS thumps them, which Warrior goes off is the Key and if it is a blow out do they reach value?

How is it a lottery? If you’re talking about winning a GPP….fine, yet that’s the same all year round. Yet profiting, now is a good time for that.

You write these posts every day, and I’ll continue to disagree. Other than two nights ago, when the whole slate got injured, and almost all the Memphis value busted, now is less luck based then any other time of year…imo 🤷‍♂️

Edit…look at yesterday’s chalk (expected good plays)

Robinson
    Lemon
    Burke
    Holmes
    Kornet
    Bolden
    Simmons
    Drummond
    Evans
    Booker

Only Bolden and Simmons really underperformed. Yet Simmons didn’t completely bust.

• got9forya

@Njsum1 said...

How is it a lottery? If you’re talking about winning a GPP….fine, yet that’s the same all year round. Yet profiting, now is a good time for that.

You write these posts every day, and I’ll continue to disagree. Other than two nights ago, when the whole slate got injured, and almost all the Memphis value busted, now is less luck based then any other time of year…imo 🤷‍♂️

Lemon
    Burke
    Holmes
    Bolden
    Simmons
    Drummond
    Evans
    Booker

Only Bolden and Simmons really underperformed. Yet Simmons didn’t completely bust.

Who is Lemon. I didnt play any yesterday or the day before so I am 2 days behind lol

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Robinson
    Lemon
    Burke
    Holmes
    Kornet
    Bolden
    Simmons
    Drummond
    Evans
    Booker

Yes, however, everybody is on the same plays. If you miss 1 play, you’re doomed, especially in cash. I missed out on Kornet last night, had everything else.

• tmarohl

I posted this last night, but it applies to today so I will post it again.

Tomorrow Slate – 4 Games – Let’s see who has something to play for.

Lakers @ Thunder – Lakers have nothing to play for. You do have national TV Rondo though. Lebummer shut down for the year. OKC currently in the 8 seed. They need this win. You would expect Thunder to take care of business at home. Even if they win, they will probably remain in the 8 seed as they have the same record as San Antonio, as San Antonio has to play the hapless Atlanta Hawks.

Atlanta at San Antonio – Atlanta has nothing to play for. San Antonio currently is tied with the Thunder with same record for 7th/8th seed. San Antonio has the tie breaker with Thunder. San Antonio needs to win this game to stay ahead of the Thunder to avoid playing Golden State in the first round. This game has blowout written all over it.

Rockets at Kings – Kings eliminated but still playing hard. Rockets currently the four seed and are tied with the same record as Portland. Portland has tie breaker. Houston will want to win this game to try and pass Portland so they don’t end up playing Utah in the first round.

Nuggets at Warriors – Both teams should be very motivated. Golden State has a one game lead over Denver for one seed in the West. This probably flips with a Denver win. If I was a betting man, which I am, I would be betting on Golden State to exert their dominance in this game.

Bottom line is that every game on the schedule has playoff implications.

• Benf15harp

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Yes, however, everybody is on the same plays. If you miss 1 play, you’re doomed, especially in cash. I missed out on Kornet last night, had everything else.

Now is the perfect time to take down a gpp.
    FCWT !!!
    Do it for the new kitchen and the little one ya got on the way.
    We all fall off the bull at some point
    Hop back on grab that sumbiscuit by the horns do the doesy doe and ride off into the sunset LOL

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Right, I agree. Yet I’m not looking at it from a one day sample size. I’m saying that if you pay attention to the news during “dumpster fire season” you should do ok over the last 3 or 4 weeks of the season.

Also, you got to differentiate a little, all chalk likely won’t serve you well, yet a core of chalk might not hurt. Generally I like running more than 1 lineup, even moreso this time of year.

I’m guessing if you made a second cash lineup you would have had Kornet, or some other player you considered yet didn’t put in your single lineup, and possibly broke even or profited. 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Who is Lemon

The min priced scrub du jour.

3k pg/sg on the bulls.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Now is the perfect time to take down a gpp.
    FCWT !!!
    Do it for the new kitchen and the little one ya got on the way.
    We all fall off the bull at some point
    Hop back on grab that sumbiscuit by the horns do the doesy doe and ride off into the sunset LOL

• dame_face_420

Proud of myself for not pulling Josh Jackson outta my lines last minute yesterday. Atlanta looking real thin up front, Deyonta day?

• got9forya

@mbunner23 said...

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Lol

I feel we needed some other guys gifs, getting too serious in here 😁

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I told ya partner you gotta take it easy with that shine I sent ya ….sip it. Its all bout dem bubbles LmAo

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I feel we needed some other guys gifs, getting too serious in here 😁

Today we need

And to

And hopefully at the end of the night we’ll be like this..

And not like this..

But either way tomorrow we’ll be like..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).