Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

I think tonight is a Curry night.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Has fongster hacked the reapers account?

LOL

• tmarohl

Isaac Humphries will probably break the slate.

• ushook

I see no reason to play DEROZAN… too expensive and he doesnt try against crap teams.

• tmarohl

Another good spot for Lance. Will he suck again, will Bullock playing take away from him, or KCP?

• Tajtrivedi

Do we think kuzma sits? Does that put muscala in play?

• tmarohl

Power Forward on DK is a trainwreck.

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

All the change in my pocket says OKC beats the Warriors in the first round lol

Rinse, repeat
    LOL

• ushook

THIS SLATE SUCKS!

Who gets pop’d? Gay, DRZ, LMA??? Ughhhh

• tmarohl

@ushook said...

THIS SLATE SUCKS!

Who gets pop’d? Gay, DRZ, LMA??? Ughhhh

None of them should have to play more than 17 or 18 minutes if they do play.

• ushook

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Damn, I’m behind.

I was thinking Antonio Davis or Dale Davis.

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

I think tonight is a Curry night.

Portland doesn’t play tonight

• Theguy49503

Are 3 Spurs to much? DDR, White and LA

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Rinse, repeat
    LOL

🤣

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

🤣

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

I was thinking Antonio Davis or Dale Davis.

I had to make sure the Pels weren’t playing.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

• fongster

@Benf15harp said...

Has fongster hacked the reapers account?

since you and your pals enjoy cutting off your nose to spite your collective face, i hope you continue to enjoy the gif infested nightmare you have wrought for what days remain of the season. and thank you to those who write thoughtful and insightful things.

• gaelicgirl

@fongster said...

since you and your pals enjoy cutting off your nose to spite your collective face, i hope you continue to enjoy the gif infested nightmare you have wrought for what days remain of the season. and thank you to those who write thoughtful and insightful things.

• roomchat

@fongster said...

• mbunner23

@fongster said...

Do you feel better? Now, shut up.

• frugal

thoughtful and insightful things

• Benf15harp

@fongster said...

#staybrokechump

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).