Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@Benf15harp said...

Late game hammer

Think I’m going to fade that game.

• feekdogg

@Benf15harp said...

Late game hammer

A Klay Day!
    A Dray Day!
    No Boog-ay!

• gaelicgirl

@feekdogg said...

A Klay Day!
    A Dray Day!
    No Boog-ay!

Zach Zarba erects all the Warriors starters tonight,
    Denver wins!

• feekdogg

@gaelicgirl said...

Denver wins!

Ummmm?

• Jonas137

@gaelicgirl said...

Denver wins!

ejects maybe? What a great typo

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Jonas137 said...

ejects maybe? What a great typo

The ejecting is after the erecting around these parts.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

No not when you know he’ll be 85% owned in some of the higher up GPPs on DK and 60%+ on even the lower GPPs.

Do you think Lemon would be in 85% of winning lineups? I mean if you thought he was 85% likely to be in a winning lineup, sure, but I don’t think so.

Let’s apply this to Alex Len and Kent Bazemore tonight. I’ll shift the conversation for tonight.

1. Will you pick Alex Len and Kent Bazemore? I will just say they are good plays tonight (we all agree?). In that case, will they both be 30-40% to be in GPP winning lineups tonight? Let’s even put Lance in this convo. I think we all know these three are gonna be liked by most people.

I tend to Baze-less, and do not agree that he is a good play tonight. He won’t make the cuts in any of my lineups even on a four game slate.

• ASitar

Only Warrior I’m using is Durant. He’s averaged something like 27/9/7 2 blocks/game vs Denver this year. He seems due for a 60 DK point game too.

Is Jonathan Williams more likely to be that “Who woulda played that guy, he went off!” Or that “Who the hell woulda used him? 6 DK points?” guy?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

The ejecting is after the erecting around these parts.

Which parts, you say?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Which parts, you say?

Deez parts.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Only Warrior I’m using is Durant. He’s averaged something like 27/9/7 2 blocks/game vs Denver this year. He seems due for a 60 DK point game too.

Is Jonathan Williams more likely to be that “Who woulda played that guy, he went off!” Or that “Who the hell woulda used him? 6 DK points?” guy?

Think it depends on Kuzma.

• Theguy49503

@Pandamonious said...

Think it depends on Kuzma.

I need that news, havent even been able to make 1 stinking lineup

• frugal

@ASitar said...

Meh…could be Muscala or even Wagner. If they announce Kuzma out, whoever starts is certainly in play.

• captainwacky

I’m leaning towards Kuzma sitting— what’s their incentive to play him?

• feekdogg

@ASitar said...

24.3/6.3/6.3 with 1.3 blocks

I like Klay better, and I never like Klay.

• thebimonster

Gay/Boogie or KD/Len?

• ASitar

I gotta put LMA in one. I had him in a LU Saturday, sat him thinking “blowout” and he smashed off the rip. I think fading the Hawks, although tough to do, could set you apart tonight. Every article talking about them, Len, good value ….and then they score 87 points tonight. Just my 2 cents

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

What’s changed for the Hawks that Bazemore is supposed to be so chalky? Why does anyone think he’s going to see more than 21-25 minutes and why does anyone think he’s worth playing at that price on DK and those minutes?

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

I tend to Baze-less, and do not agree that he is a good play tonight. He won’t make the cuts in any of my lineups even on a four game slate.

I’m not on Baz either, i’d Rather be different and go Bembry… he seems way more aggressive to me. However I tried to be different on a few last night and got a Zero out of Knob Creek.

• ASitar

Ssooooo glad the Lakers game is early. My LUs depend on who’s starting and not playing on LA.

• thebimonster

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m not on Baz either, i’d Rather be different and go Bembry… he seems way more aggressive to me. However I tried to be different on a few last night and got a Zero out of Knob Creek.

How is Bembry different? Dude just smashed 2 out of 3 and Baze hasn’t come close to Bembry’s output lately. Bembry should, and will, be very highly owned.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

What’s changed for the Hawks that Bazemore is supposed to be so chalky? Why does anyone think he’s going to see more than 21-25 minutes and why does anyone think he’s worth playing at that price on DK and those minutes?

I watched the Bucks JV game against Atlanta on Sunday. That is the only reason I need not to play Bazemore. With that said, he was 2-11 from the field so if he makes two or three more shots, the potential was there for him to hit value. If he was starting, I would think about it, but he was clearly backing up Anderson and Huerter. If the game blows out, which it may, Bazemore and Carter will be the first two guys on the bench, followed by Len.

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

Ssooooo glad the Lakers game is early. My LUs depend on who’s starting and not playing on LA.

If you learned anything in the last two weeks, it is that you should not depend on the Lakers to tell you who is available until after lock, even if they are the first game.

• hobbes2d

How many Hawks are too many lol

• RipCityRings

If ATL/SA is indeed a blowout Jaylen Adams might be a prudent pick.

I’m having a hard time buying in on Trae tonight despite his recent logs. Seems like no Collins will hurt him unless he shoots lights out, he’ll be the focal point and White is a solid defender.

Hopefully Deytona gets plenty of run, but my nightmare is that this one somehow stays close and we get 30+ minutes of Len and tha Carter 3s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.