8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Memphis ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Indiana ( -4 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12 ) at Utah ( -12 ) — T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at Portland ( 3 ) —- T: 238.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Sacramento ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221

RG NBA DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

You never will be leaving your wife.

Huh, there’s 136 FD points right there. You wouldn’t take that? And, I’m working on the divorce thing. She even caught me on some dating sites and is trying to get me to work things out. Once I hit this $50k tonight it’ll be adios!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Huh, there’s 136 FD points right there. You wouldn’t take that? And, I’m working on the divorce thing. She even caught me on some dating sites and is trying to get me to work things out. Once I hit this $50k tonight it’ll be adios!

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

I see more like 115-120

• charara1224

This is such a prime boucher match up but torn on whether to take a chance or not

• IT4MVP

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m assuming this is FD? I wouldn’t play any of these guys. Maybe in tournaments to be different and not have chalk, but my core is essentially Raptors and Pelicans.

Yea FD. I have 3 Pels in my lineup but you gotta pay up somewhere

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Why would I do that?

• frugal

OK! Tonight looks like I’m going to near mirror last night’s lineups.

• Njsum1

@IT4MVP said...

Yea FD. I have 3 Pels in my lineup but you gotta pay up somewhere

Need….more…..Pels

Minimum 4

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I see more like 115-120

Not even 100 points

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Not even 100 points

I was being generous

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    23s
    NBA is fining Kevin Durant $50,000 for social exchange with actor, sources tell ESPN.

• Is there any word on sweet lou?

I wonder if this was the hawks plan to let him run the show tonight.

If he starts, i won’t want as much bogy.

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

Man, how do you not go Dame/Ja/FVV/McDaniels/ABC/Williams? Per usual, last injury report everything

It’s all about making your Dame say “ja”, after we freshen up her FVV and then eat some filet-o-fish from MCDs and sing the ABCs before feeding her the big Williams

• frugal

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Is there any word on sweet lou?

I wonder if this was the hawks plan to let him run the show tonight.

If he starts, i won’t want as much bogy.

Yeah…don’t kid yourself. Trae and Gallo are out. Both Lou and Bog are great plays. Only concern on Bog should be the huge minutes last night. If the game stays competitive, Bog will get there.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Why would I do that?

Low ownership favorable matchup high ceiling

• Brendan239

Taj Gibson is a great sneaky PF on FD between McDaniels and Neck Tat. Noel gets in foul trouble, Taj gets 25 minutes vs the worst tram vs Centers.

Bog/FVV in all 3 of my FD Main LUs. 1 Morant/SLO Mo/McDaniels/Towns LU. 1 Kira Lewis.

• Brendan240

@Brendan239 said...

Yak Gibson is a great sneaky PF on FD between McDaniels and Neck Tat. Noel gets in foul trouble, Taj gets 25 minutes vs the worst tram vs Centers.

Bog/FVV in all 3 of my FD Main LUs. 1 Morant/SLO Mo/McDaniels/Towns LU. 1 Kira Lewis.

When he leaves his wife, he doesn’t just leave her

He stays with her forever

Dos Equis

• frugal

@Brendan240 said...

When he leaves his wife, he doesn’t just leave her

He stays with her forever

Dos Equis

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    23s
    NBA is fining Kevin Durant $50,000 for social exchange with actor, sources tell ESPN.

I’m not a Durant fan, but the Sirius fantasy football show that Rappaport had (or still has, I have no idea) made me loathe him.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

GS@Tor – I had the Raptors by 1, but Vegas has them by 4.5, Toronto is playing their first home game and return one hour east, both negatives. Golden State plays a second straight road game and a B@B, huge negatives. I’m saying Vegas is on the money here and if anything, I’ll take Toronto to cover. The O/U also looks about spot on. Golden State and Toronto have tons of value here with both defenses terrible against bigs, especially on the offensive boards. I’ve got Defensive God of the Millenium Dray Green as the #1 value with Poole close behind with the rate Toronto gives up the three ball. Siakam, Baynes, and Boucher are all in play at over 5x and FVV barely passes 5x.

Hou@Bos – I had Boston by 11.5 and Vegas still does. Boston is playing their third straight home game which is a positive and Houston plays their second straight road game, which is slightly negative. No B2Bs or time zone changes to worry about. If I were doing anything here, it would be Boston covering or taking the over, which I have about 6 points too low. The only player here I have over 5x is Time Lord. However, Houston is the absolute worst team in giving up steals and I have all of Boston’s top 6 with 1 steal or more. With that being a snowball stat, I will probably be heavier than the field on Fournier, Brown, and Smart.

Dal@NYK – NY is playing the front end of a B2B at home which is one of the worst factors a home team can have, going 63-71 so far this year. NY is also traveling 1 hour east returning home, another negative factor. Meanwhile, Dallas is playing the front end of a back to back on the road, which teams doing that have a winning record at 72-71. They are playing their 4th straight road game which teams are 32-28. These negatives for NY and positives for Dallas has me on Dallas to cover. I do think that O/U is low and will be on the over here. The two guys I have interest in have both been hit or miss this season, but I’m on Richardson and Payton with both over 5.5x. Other than that, no interest in anyone else here, though I admit it would be fun to play the Unicorn in a revenge narrative.

Min@Mem – Mixed bag here as Memphis is playing a 2nd consecutive home game, which is positive, and Minnesota plays the front end of a B2B on the road, which is a huge positive, yet plays their first road game which is a negative. I had Memphis favored by 3.5 and Vegas has them by 6.5. I think if there’s any edge here, it is taking Minnesota with the +205 moneyline and will certainly have that in some of my parlays. All the factors are favorable to a higher scoring game, but I think 230.5 reflects that. I’ve got Memphis as one of the worst in giving up steals and like both Rubio and Æ to get some extra points here from that. Naz Reid is my top value guy here. Kyle Anderson always seems to go underowned in larger slates and I’ll probably be heavier than the field on him too. I do have JVal with a 15/15 game, but there’s other centers I’m looking at.

Cha@Ind – All negatives here as Indiana is playing the front end of a B2B, Charlotte is playing the back end of a B2B, and Charlotte is 3 games deep into a road trip. I have Indy by 5 and Vegas is there at 4.5, so I have no interest here. That 219 O/U is a little low and I’ll be taking the over on that. Even with taking the over, I’m finding little value here except for McConnell as a low owned high leverage play.

Atl@NO – I haven’t done a breakdown of playing a B2B after a double overtime game on the road, but I don’t think I have to. New Orleans is playing a B2B at home and Atlanta is playing a back to back on the road, both negatives. Here’s the kicker. Atlanta is wrapping up an 8 game road trip and teams playing in their fifth or more consecutive road game have an outright winning record. Either I lost my mind here or Vegas has, but Vegas has NO as the 1.5 point favorite and I’m showing Atlanta by 7. So here we are, my lock of the night. I’m on that +102 moneyline for Atlanta and I was getting too cocky after my 2:1 lock of the night hit last night along with my #2 with Orlando winning, but I was looking at that Atlanta -6 alternative spread at +210 too as a lock and decided against it. My locks are 8-3 so far and don’t want to stretch it too hard. I’ve got no less than 7 players over 6x here, but I’ll be focusing on my top three in NeckTat, Lou Williams, and Kira Lewis, especially if he does NOT start. Eat the chalk, take the free spaces, and hope Lewis is forgotten. Wes Iwundu is almost in that same boat, except you know he’s coming off the bench.

Chi@Uta – This was my lock of the night until that NO/Atl game opened up a crazy line. Utah travels West 1 hour to play the front end of a B2B at home, all negatives. Home teams with these factors have a straight up losing record and the two combined? Ouch. Meanwhile, Chicago is playing their sweet fourth consecutive road game coming off a 5 game losing streak started by Utah. So, I even threw a little narrative in there. I had Utah by 5 and these factors make it even worse for Utah, yet Vegas has them as the 12.5 fave? I’m all over Chicago covering and I’ll have that +575 Moneyline straight up and in a lot of my parlays. The whole reason I did this spreadsheet to begin with was to find reason behind those inexplicable upsets and this very easily could be proof of that. Value-wise, I’m on Gobert here and Thaddeus Young.

LAL@Sac – Again a mixed bag here. Sacramento is opening a B2B in their first home game back which is terrible, but returning from 2 timezones for a home game is a massive positive. Meanwhile the Lakers are playing their first road game after a 4 game home stand, which is also bad. I’ve got Sacramento by 2 and Vegas has them by 5, so I’m not touching that. I think the O/U is a little high, but again, not enough to touch it. I have the four Lakers in Harrell, Schroooooder, Kuzma, and Morris all being underpriced here and will have at least 1 or more in most of my lineups.

OKC@Pho – Phoenix is playing their third consecutive home game while OKC is playing the front end of a back to back, which is actually good for road teams, but traveling 1 hour west is bad. I’ve got Phoenix by 14 while Vegas has them by 13.5, so not touching this one either. I do think that O/U is also a little high, so I will play some of the under. Prices finally caught up with OKC, so the only person drawing any interest from me is Deandre Ayton in this potential blowout.

Mil@Por – Ewww. Portland returns home from the Eastern Time Zone to play their first home game in the front of a B2B. The B2B front end at home is a huge negative, returning west 3 hours is a huge positive. Milwaukee is the opposite in playing their third consecutive road game, which is terrible but it’s the front end of a back to back on the road which is great. Completely mixed bag here. Vegas has Milwaukee by 3 and I have Portland by 2.5, but with these factors, I’ll take some moneyline on Portland in some parlays, but that’s about it. Also, ugly for DFS, the only one close to 5x for me is Giannis and he’ll be too overpriced and overowned for me to play.

Good luck tonight!

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Status note: DeAndre Bembry (health protocols) available to play Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Update: Ty Jerome (ankle) now listed questionable Friday. https://t.co/0AEWUKaUdu

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    6s
    Update: Ty Jerome (ankle) now listed questionable Friday.

• Brendan239

Who wants to play me H2H on FD for $1? I’m going to beat the forum 20 days in a row. $1 each day. I’ll even tell you 3 guys I’m using, 1 being less than $4,200

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Who wants to play me H2H on FD for $1? I’m going to beat the forum 20 days in a row. $1 each day. I’ll even tell you 3 guys I’m using, 1 being less than $4,200

Send me an invite

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).