NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Cleveland (48-27) Miami (34-40) CLE -12 200.0 8:00 PM
    Dallas (46-29) Houston (51-24) DAL -2 TBD 8:30 PM
    Golden State (61-13) Phoenix (38-37) GSW -11.5 209.5 10:30 PM

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cecil_brown

@eronau said...

I hate SF for fan duel any suggestions besides lebron

Ariza has been on a good run lately.

• skankinmat

@eronau Ariza. Parsons. Tucker if you want to go cheaper. Maybe Harrison Barnes if you want to “punt” one of them hoping he gets more run in a possible blowout.

• seanyd09

curry/jones or harden/marcus morris for cash games? leaning toward latter right now..

• PDFOUR

Man I don’t trust Goran Dragic. That guy has been a bum lately.

• tonytone1908

@DaddyDukes said...

Does anyone think Chris Andersen could be an OK punt play?

I do. If he gets you 20 pts that frees up some good money, trouble is, who do you spend it on?

• cecil_brown

Any new info on D12’s minutes restriction? I assume he’s still capped around 20?

• eronau

when do they confirm who playing for the night….is it usually an hour before tipoff hopefully lol

• cecil_brown

@eronau said...

when do they confirm who playing for the night….is it usually an hour before tipoff hopefully lol

Lately it’s been about 3-5 minutes after tip : )

• Affanculo_

@IronMonkey415 said...

Because it is the wrighttime to use him.

Beautiful.

• eronau

ahhhhhh dirk or Terrence jones

• ChiBallers

@eronau said...

Well with the games starting late tonight, we should get the lineup’s at least an hour or 30 mins before lock time

• txdave41

@PDFOUR said...

Man I don’t trust Goran Dragic. That guy has been a bum lately.

I’ve played him several times, and never once had a good Dragic experience.

• zachlowry

So, is it worth paying up for Harden over Curry tonight?

• pulsar78

@eronau said...

ahhhhhh dirk or Terrence jones

I like Jones a LOT more than Dirk. Maybe Dirk in cash, but no way in GPP- his current ceiling on FD is 36 points. Not enough upside for me.
    Jones just hit 42 FD points his last game. He definitely shows upside, not sure about the consistency though. The big question for me is can he do that with Howard in the lineup?

• smutpeddlers

RosterING Curry hoping for Harden Flop and taking down the slam! He is going to be 60%+ owned and hopefully he tanks.

• kevfinesse

what does GSW have left to play for? i dont think curry even sniffs 40 fpts tonight

• kevfinesse

rolling with whiteside at C tonight. hoping he has a 5 BLK double double game haha

• zachlowry

Terrance/Curry
    or
    T Thompson/Harden (leaving $ on the table)

• pulsar78

@smutpeddlers said...

RosterING Curry hoping for Harden Flop and taking down the slam!

I’m rostering Harden.
    Translation: feel very confident that Harden will flop.

• PurpleSota

I’m pretty sure Paul was the highest scorer last night

• Bschwarze325

Hate to say this but… Rajon for anyone tonight?

• zachlowry

@kevfinesse said...

what does GSW have left to play for? i dont think curry even sniffs 40 fpts tonight

The was a Warriors faithful here earlier making a strong case for Curry to play the full game. Last home game in a while, ect. Sounded believable, lol

• seanyd09

love days like this when lineup building takes 10 minutes and i feel like im not taking any crazy risks

• TommyWantWingy33

anyone else pairing bron and harden?

• dominicanpapi

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

anyone else pairing bron and harden?

Would only do it if Love or Irving is out tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).