• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pierce85

Kanter night

• Brendan239

All the Blazers!!! Haha, little 4/20 joke

Naz Reid sneaky C play vs Sac and KAT banged up. Any play besides WCJ and Capella are good though. Rondo? BB? Harkless? Carey? I like both PG and Kawhi but which one had too many “brownies” today? Bacon = smoke in monitored. Zion AND Randle? Carmelllooooo. Is Waiters playing today? I’d fade him.

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

All the Blazers!!! Haha, little 4/20 joke

Naz Reid sneaky C play vs Sac and KAT banged up. Any play besides WCJ and Capella are good though. Rondo? BB? Harkless? Carey? I like both PG and Kawhi but which one had too many “brownies” today? Bacon = smoke in monitored. Zion AND Randle? Carmelllooooo. Is Waiters playing today? I’d fade him.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Watch the Clippers. First of a BTB versus a Dameless Blazers team that just got handled by the Hornets. My guess is we see that Kawai or PG have a knee issue that pops up on the injury report later today.

• Tribefan18

I’m having a hard time deciding if I want more Kyrie or more fox.

• Brendan239

@Tribefan18 said...

Bof are in my Naz LU w Kawhi. I like today’s slate, so many ways to go, some good value and can pivot to the other game @ 10 if PG or Kawhi sit.

• jfitzgan

Do the nets dust off old man Jordan tonight? Played 0 minutes vs pels last time they met.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

knee issue that pops up on the injury report later today.

Disagree, that knee issue likely pops up 5 minutes after the Clippers game locks 😜

• emnj69

@Tribefan18 said...

I expect Kyrie to rest and not play so your choice will be easy lol

• emnj69

pelicans need a real coach-stan van is trash
    if tibs was coaching them they would be a force to be dealt with
    hope zion ends up in NYC with tibs …

• zeeshan2

@emnj69 said...

pelicans need a real coach-stan van is trash
    if tibs was coaching them they would be a force to be dealt with
    hope zion ends up in NYC with tibs …

thibs would run zion into the ground and this is interesting timing because there’s a video out of woj saying to watch for zion in new york down the road

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zeeshan2 said...

thibs would run zion into the ground and this is interesting timing because there’s a video out of woj saying to watch for zion in new york down the road

Zion followed super star league protocol of praising NY as the mecca of basketball and how MSG is such an incredible place to play. LBJ did the same stuff. Still, no one wants to play there.

• Wsdm61987

Anyone got the draft percentage for DeAnthony Melton last night?

• bazerko

He was 0% owned in the $17 contest on DK last night.

• zeeshan2

Early interests: nerlens noel, trae young, cody martin, kyrie, Steven adams, anthony edwards, kanter, kawhi, and fox

edit: forgot simons

• Skee

@sochoice said...

Watch the Clippers. First of a BTB versus a Dameless Blazers team that just got handled by the Hornets. My guess is we see that Kawai or PG have a knee issue that pops up on the injury report later today.

Is there a free lineup entering tool for FD to make it faster/eastier to enter multiple times?

Thinking of something like the quick player replace but with more features like only replacing him in certain builds maybe. Shuffle combos for single games? Thought I have heard of stuff like this.

Would also consider a paid service but that would open up more questions I guess, like number of features and other tools you might get.

sorry, didn’t mean to quote you. But that was what got me thinking. Like if I enter now it would be nice to mass edit them later.

• tmarohl

@Skee said...

Is there a free lineup entering tool for FD to make it faster/eastier to enter multiple times?

Thinking of something like the quick player replace but with more features like only replacing him in certain builds maybe. Shuffle combos for single games? Thought I have heard of stuff like this.

Would also consider a paid service but that would open up more questions I guess, like number of features and other tools you might get.

sorry, didn’t mean to quote you. But that was what got me thinking. Like if I enter now it would be nice to mass edit them later.

Yes – it is called LineupHQ on this site. I think you need to be a subscriber to use it though. They are running a 5 day $5 trial on the home page that ends 4/23

• Skee

@tmarohl said...

Yes – it is called LineupHQ on this site. I think you need to be a subscriber to use it though. They are running a 5 day $5 trial on the home page that ends 4/23

Great, thanks. Will definitely check out the trial. Good timing

• Brendan239

I hate to say it, but I’m soooo have Melo. Same with Kyrie and BB. Anyone like Jaden McDaniels?

• Herf

Delon Wright has seen a good uptick in mins. He is supposedly behind Hield and Haliburton on the depth chart but recent bias says different. I think Hield is in a good spot tonight if he gets good mins and his price on FD is great with his upside. Hard to tell which one to play.

• NDNole

Man shot out to all you NBA and MLB guys. I dont know how you do it. Every time I think I have it together there is always that one guy who totally goes off I had no clue about or the guaranteed guy I play that snowflakes when he usually smashes lol (especially nba).

I just dont know how you guys keep at it but I see the appeal. The process seems just outside the edge of my mind on the right play to make or lineup structure. Still fun all the same.

• Wsdm61987

@bazerko said...

He was 0% owned in the $17 contest on DK last night.

I didn’t even see him listed on the draft percentage article for FD. I always like playin’ him in certain spots where he goes under-owned, but he’s been out of the last several games and finally got cleared yesterday. Clearly wasn’t on ANYONE’s radar. Put up 53 FD points, wild as hell to me.

• BiGtIGeRs

I love slates like this right amount of games and perfect to max enter the 4 dollar on dk

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Just got done reading page 1. I think Brendan has named all 239 players on today’s slate

• BiGtIGeRs

Fun fact it’s been over 27 years since the last time a player has achieved a quadruple double

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).