• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

T Mann obviously….

Downvote.

• chronoxiong

Why did I trust bledsoe? Going to cost me

No Edwards no cash. Wow. No Harkless NO cash.. so many pts MIN/SAC. POR game meaningless basically tonight. Crazy.

• zeeshan2

Ant man and harkless are going to cheer me up from playing bacon and Jordan tonight

• Draftdreamsbig

Kings Twolves going to be a 160-150 game

• Draftdreamsbig

D.Lo off the bench baby!!

• RipCityRings

D’Lo chillll goddamn.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Downvote.

Facts not opinions :)

I have him, hope to be wrong but doesn’t look good

• Skee

Might have gone for too much leverage here, have Hollis in the showdown but I faded a bunch of people including Powell. Maybe one or the other would have been okay, heh.

D-Lo! Carry me to some cashes maybe. Wow! Amazingly I went T Davis and/or McD on all to squeeze everyone in.. so I’m actually dead.. even with 100% Russell. They did absolutely nothing both guys. Fox crippled one line.. and my only good one I avoided all duds. Best has DLo, Powell, Kanter and Melo still going. All others snuck out 5x or better. Finally a dud-free line

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

FFS…. what is going on recently that these 2v2s end up being 60pts swings…. Mann/Zubac v D’Lo/Simons for example…. Mann finishing the half with 1.5 points???? Rubbish

• Petergunz82

So Fox doesn’t play anymore?

• Njsum1

I thought the All-Star game was played in March 🤷‍♂️

McCollum and Pee-Gee are way short at the halve also, and Fox way behind. Unreal, slate was set for late super-smash.. and these 3 are all duds. Hard to imagine. Lotta people had Russell? All my lines I went heavy Russell, Powell and Kanter. Even he is short. Somehow 227 is in the cash line on D K right now. (Main)

Towns-Eruption.

• Brendan239

Late slate single bullet

Fox
    Rondo
    DRuss
    PG
    Carmelo
    Harkless
    Bsrnes
    Morris
    KAT

Currently winning $25. Let’s gooo

• callmetouch

I dropped $120 for the 2nd half slate thinking it would be a piece of cake looking at the box scores. Cashing 0/40. What in the actual f am I doing

*having 0 Covington/Jackson did it. Also they had 2/3 fouls. Cool

• Calicapo

Fox gonna wake up?

• Calicapo

@callmetouch said...

I dropped $120 for the 2nd half slate thinking it would be a piece of cake looking at the box scores. Cashing 0/40. What in the actual f am I doing

*having 0 Covington/Jackson did it. Also they had 2/3 fouls. Cool

Harkless has 20 and 7?! Absolutely unreal man. No wonder I’m not doing that good now. Guy’s not a scorer. Hard to say he would do this. Rondo-Mondo again. Ended up going Mann on most instead. Nightmare. Orig had 100% Rondo/Pee-Gee. Always worry about Rondo minutes.. often gets 15 only and sometimes 24-28.. Kanter is short. Only Russell got me in the mix really. And Towns.

• callmetouch

Hey Powell how about you score at least 10 out of the 17 points you got in the first half

Barnes-Mania now. Jesus man. That single bullet may hit for the guy above now. Powell crippled my mojo. O since early 2Q

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Harkless has 20 and 7?! Absolutely unreal man.

NBA dfs this season = a fool’s errand

No rhyme or reason why guys like Simons or Harknone or Bazeless or Bey go 30 minutes single digits one night and 30 minutes 40 fpts another
    Not about shots not falling, in many cases they simply didn’t take any shots! Sometimes is bleals… but is really a crapshoot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I see the Clippers are developing Rondo as their future PG

• zeeshan2

Kanter was an awful play lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).