• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

My lineups are averaging 40/50 points less than last night. I am at least tripling my money tonight, last night barely cashed 3 lines in the 340’s.
    Strange game. Wish they actually would have let DLo play in the 4th quarter. I was 100%

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

Kanter was an awful play lol

Yep
    The optimal x plays were Nassir Little and Chaxztlztl Mutu…. discussed here at length

• zeeshan2

@Unico10 said...

Yep
    The optimal x plays were Nassir Little and Chaxztlztl Mutu…. discussed here at length

Can’t tell if you are serious or not

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

Can’t tell if you are serious or not

I am not about the discussion
    I am serious about the multiple from min price plays that went off for unknown reasons

• Golfnut04240

Need OT!

• zeeshan2

Tripled my entry fee so not bad

• RipCityRings

Did not see those Fox and Kanter duds coming. Still cashed 2/3 in the FD main, but bubbled out by 0.2 FPS in the third and 0.3 FPS in the late slate, which is not ideal. I need a stat erection pronto.

• Can’t believe i cashed in the shootaround with a 🍩 from Carey🤣

Thought i was gonna be re depositing again tmr.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).