• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Just got done reading page 1. I think Brendan has named all 239 players on today’s slate

RHJ. Their. Done.

• jdtrey

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Fun fact it’s been over 27 years since the last time a player has achieved a quadruple double

In the traditional sense, yea..

but you’re forgetting that James Harden dropped a quad double last March
    30 pts, 14 ast, 10 reb, 10 TO

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

I think this slate might be playable.

• Wsdm61987

@Pandamonious said...

Im questionin’ whether it is after I flubbed last night with my roster construction (late swap stupidity).

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

RHJ. Their. Done.

Lol

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

After your comment last night I started thinking about it and I’m not sure if I’m still playing for Ironman, some weird sense of duty or some weird sense of routine .. it definitely ain’t for the fun anymore haha (hasn’t been for the wallet lately either)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Is it winnable? I need a win

• Brendan239

Might do a couple 2×2 or 2×3 BKn/NO stacks and a Minny/Sac 3×3 stack. Kyrie/BB/DAJ/Bledsoe/Naji/Zion.

Edwards/McDaniels/Reid/Fox/Hield/Harkless/Barnes/Whiteside.

• gaelicgirl

The Ringer has a great piece today on the transcendence of Steph Curry in a league overflowing with transcendent talents like LeBron, Giannis, and Zion.

Short version, courtesy of Zach LaVine: “Steph is just on a different world…”

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

The Ringer has a great piece today on the transcendence of Steph Curry in a league overflowing with transcendent talents like LeBron, Giannis, and Zion.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/4/20/22394000/stephen-curry-warriors-playoffs-history

Short version, courtesy of Zach LaVine: “Steph is just on a different world…”

Just think how much better he would be if he didn’t have to play with Draymond :)

• tmarohl

There has to be some late scratches, right?

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Devonte’ Graham – questionable

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

After your comment last night I started thinking about it and I’m not sure if I’m still playing for Ironman, some weird sense of duty or some weird sense of routine .. it definitely ain’t for the fun anymore haha (hasn’t been for the wallet lately either)

Its exhausting. I keep reserving entries though lol. Thank god it’s only a 5 gamer

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

There has to be some late scratches, right?

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Devonte’ Graham – questionable

The Clippers are on the slate and in the last game of the night so I expect there will be shenanigans. They fly back for a home game tomorrow so I would expect 1 of Kawhi/George to sit.

I feel like this slate will boil down to Irving vs. Fox and Whiteside vs. Kanter on FD because I reckon a lot of folks are just going to have the same set of players at the other positions.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Just think how much better he would be if he didn’t have to play with Draymond :)

Steph doesn’t think he’d be better without Draymond, though. He loves that pick-and-roll action with Draymond, and says when they run it “good things happen.”

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Steph doesn’t think he’d be better without Draymond, though. He loves that pick-and-roll action with Draymond, and says when they run it “good things happen.”

Just giving you crap

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Just giving you crap

Yeah, I know :D

• Tribefan18

What curry is doing with a mostly terrible roster is what LeBron did with the cavs several years ago. Except curry has even less talent to work with. The 2 big differences in the two are that curry doesn’t have an ego, but he also doesn’t play a lick of defense.

• tmarohl

A verdict has been reached in the Chauvin trial. If stuff doesn’t break the way the NBA players are hoping for, this whole damn slate may be cancelled. I’m sure Kyrie will be the first one to pull the plug if he doesn’t like the verdict.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

A verdict has been reached in the Chauvin trial. If stuff doesn’t break the way the NBA players are hoping for, this whole damn slate may be cancelled. I’m sure Kyrie will be the first one to pull the plug if he doesn’t like the verdict.

That was quick! Brace for impact, folks.

• Tribefan18

As for tonight, dont overlook Randle. He is on a massive heater and has a dream matchup tonight. I think the winner in the end will have to play Russian roulette with knick guards, however. That’s a scary thought at best. Pick the right one though, and it will be an exciting night.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

That was quick! Brace for impact, folks.

Since it was quick, I’m sure the jury found it an open and shut case, one way or the other.

The verdict is expected to be read in open court on Tuesday afternoon between 4:30 and 5 p.m. ET, according to a notice from the court. Jurors began deliberating in the case on Monday.

• bazerko

D’Angelo Russell has been cleared to play 30+ minutes, but will continue to come off the bench.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

Since it was quick, I’m sure the jury found it an open and shut case, one way or the other.

The verdict is expected to be read in open court on Tuesday afternoon between 4:30 and 5 p.m. ET, according to a notice from the court. Jurors began deliberating in the case on Monday.

Minnesota and Kylie at risk of not playing even if verdict is open and shut. That’s what my gut tells me. My gut is also telling me to get an afternoon pizza.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Is it winnable? I need a win

For you? Maybe.

• Tribefan18

@bazerko said...

D’Angelo Russell has been cleared to play 30+ minutes, but will continue to come off the bench.

I have a share, great spot for him. Maybe will be low owned since not starting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).