• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tribefan18

The only blazer I’ll have is Kanter.

• Helpabrotherout

@Tribefan18 said...

The only blazer I’ll have is Kanter.

• frugal

The NY guard scenario is so baffling. Why is Payton still starting? Seems like it’s time to end the charade and start Rose.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

t should be another DeAndre Jordan night.

You gotta think Alize Johnson and TLC are going to get significant run tonight also?

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Guilty on all three charges, so there will probably be basketball tonight.

I live in a suburb of St Paul. Big sigh of relief on the verdict. All the schools and businesses were preparing for shut downs if the alternative happened.

• BiGtIGeRs

@tmarohl said...

Guilty on all three charges, so there will probably be basketball tonight.

Hells to the yeah we get some basketball

• gaelicgirl

@MickyD10970 said...

I live in a suburb of St Paul. Big sigh of relief on the verdict. All the schools and businesses were preparing for shut downs if the alternative happened.

There could still be celebratory rioting and looting, as opposed to angry rioting and looting.

• frugal

Am I right that BKN only has 8 active tonight? EDIT: 9?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Am I right that BKN only has 8 active tonight? EDIT: 9?

Looks like 9.

Irving
    Griffin
    Jordan
    Brown
    Harris
    Johnson
    TLC
    Green
    Shamet

• BiGtIGeRs

You fools go ahead fade Eric Bledsoe at your own risk I’m 🔐 100%

• 🔒 dont @me

• chronoxiong

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

🔒 dont @me

Who????

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

There could still be celebratory rioting and looting, as opposed to angry rioting and looting.

Why would there be looting in celebration?

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Who????

• callmetouch

@frugal said...

Alize Johnson

Been there before and got a nice 0 DNP. Pass

• gaelicgirl

@MickyD10970 said...

Why would there be looting in celebration?

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

My heart still breaks for the baby George floyd killed when that lady had a miscarriage but everyone deserves forgiveness regardless. Besides, johnson & Johnson has killed plenty
    of babies with cancer causing food products yet stupid sheep still flock for a vaccine, with that being said Portland looks like a mighty fine play.

• Skee

@frugal said...

The NY guard scenario is so baffling. Why is Payton still starting? Seems like it’s time to end the charade and start Rose.

Well I am far from an expert but I went back about 10-12 games and was doing points per minute on those guys and Payton was way over Rose..
    of course that was fantasy. Don’t know who the better real life guy is or what the situations were

well not way over. I didn’t even get to averaging them actually bc it was clear that Payton was higher and was way cheaper in the contest it was for.

• frugal

@callmetouch said...

Been there before and got a nice 0 DNP. Pass

9 players tonight for BKN. I’m not going all in, but unless they plan to run all starters close to 40 minutes, bench guys should be good for ~20 minutes. I’m counting on a bit more given Griffin and Jordan likely see less than 30.

• yisman

5 games today and I don’t think there’s been a single piece of news today about those games. Odd.

• frugal

@Skee said...

Well I am far from an expert but I went back about 10-12 games and was doing points per minute on those guys and Payton was way over Rose..
    of course that was fantasy. Don’t know who the better real life guy is or what the situations were

Good luck on that. More than half of games Payton plays less than 20 minutes checking out in the 3rd and does not see 1 4th Q minutes.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

I had my highest DK score ever last night. Something in the 380’s

I got 360 for my DK classic last night. Second big score in a few days. Both times I screwed myself by entering the low dollar satellites and barely missing out on the high dollar satellite stuff. Would’ve won thousands both nights. Won a few hundred instead.

If I get in the high dollar stuff tonight I’ll score about 250. That’s how it’s been all month.

• truegrinder

Anyone like a slice of bacon tonight?

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

I got 360 for my DK classic last night. Second big score in a few days. Both times I screwed myself by entering the low dollar satellites and barely missing out on the high dollar satellite stuff. Would’ve won thousands both nights. Won a few hundred instead.

If I get in the high dollar stuff tonight I’ll score about 250. That’s how it’s been all month.

I just need someone to tell me which game goes to double O.T.
    ~

• Brendan239

Is anyone on here actually playing Blake Griffin?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).