• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@zeeshan2 said...

Kawhi out

Because it’s the Clippers, Kawhi was not even listed on the injury report.

• callmetouch

Oh gosh the Carey nightmare again

• mbunner23

Another weird matchup for Carey. Noel is long and lanky, Carey should bully him but he’s young and Noels length might bother him.

• axman15

PJ in play coming off the bench?

• Zion-19%
    Carey-2%
    TLC-4%

• ifthethunder

Pretty cool when DK can’t even confirm with green checks who is starting for the Atlanta Hawks a minute before tipoff.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

This slate was indeed super playable.

• Wsdm61987

@monarch said...

Do you have any basis for this?

Just recent tendencies by the coachin’ staff.

• zeeshan2

I have a bunch of Jordan, Fox/Irving/PG, Harkless, Kanter, Powell, Cole Anthony, and Edwards

• RipCityRings

At this point in the season I feel like I’m robbing myself by spending more than 30 minutes building lineups, yet I also always end up wishing I had done a little more tinkering. Started with 100% Cole on FD, ended up with zero. Got some weird lineups tonight, but heavy on Fox/Edwards/Zion/Kanter/Bullock.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

scary carey…

• callmetouch

Please give Quickley 20+ minutes I have way too much

• More money down the drain with this carey bs.

Dumbass coach gonna start him only to pull him 3 mins in😠

• zeeshan2

PJ with 17 points in the first

• jayzee666

Stacked the knick game just so I can see what a positive number looks like in the currently winning box. Hoping the other games get cancelled.

No ‘Whi now? Unreal man. And whoa Pee-Jay.. 4 for 4 from 3 already vs Knick. Otherwise these earlies are dudding out badly. Need some Quickley-Fever badly.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

More money down the drain with this carey bs.

Dumbass coach gonna start him only to pull him 3 mins in😠

lol…luckily I stuck with PJ on dk but couldnt resist the $3600 on fd in 2. kiss those goodbye

• jayzee666

@zeeshan2 said...

PJ with 17 points in the first

I almost picked him. Thankfully for those that did, I did not!!

I have O Bacon. And R Franks gets in for ORL. Who??? I’m dumbfounded I usually know everybody. Bacon & Franks day. Ha. And some guy Cannady also in for ORL as well. Very odd. Also very annoying cause I had a couple D Hall. Not gonna fn play for this stupid Franks? Guy is an animal and should be playing every night 25-30, Hall

• mbunner23

I didn’t realize Bruce brown was going to grab every rebound for the Nets

• zeeshan2

Bruce Brown with more rebounds than Jordan; what a joke

Looks like a LOUUUUU night finally.. I always throw him in one but of course did NOT today. 15 point surge early. Also.. how is a 7500 Bridges doing this nightly? Seriously.. guy was 4500-5500 all season putting up duds nightly…….. this is 5 or 6 games in a row where he goes crazy?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I hate to play Kyrie… or simpler…. I hate that idiot…

But I played him tonight.
    Joke is on me

• tmarohl

Is Terrance Mann in play when KY is out, or is it when PG13 is out?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Is Terrance Mann in play when KY is out, or is it when PG13 is out?

He is in play when I don’t play him… 🤣

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).