• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at New York ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Atlanta ( -12.5 ) — T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at New Orleans ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Portland ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@jtgus said...

Carey starts and plays 3 minutes. Did he get hurt?

Same as last game, just the three minute opener for PJ Washington.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Same as last game, just the three minute opener for PJ Washington.

Well, that’s 100% false. Carey got 2 fouls in less than minute last game. No way to know what would have happened if he didn’t get into foul trouble.

• monarch

My lineup on DK may not crack 200 tonight. It is sad

• Gonna try and get my money back in the 🔨

Kanter 100%🔒 right?

Chalk, but should clean for 35 i would think.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Well, that’s 100% false. Carey got 2 fouls in less than minute last game. No way to know what would have happened if he didn’t get into foul trouble.

100% true. Regardless of the fouls, once PJ Washington was back, Carey wasn’t going to play much.

On Sunday – Carey did pick up two fouls in the first three minutes, and was subbed out for PJ. Carey started the second half – didn’t pick up any fouls, and was replaced by Washington after three minutes.

Tonight – Carey starts, gets subbed out after three minutes. Tonight, PJ started second half ahead of Carey.

Definition of an opener to me.

• Golfnut04240

Late-night hammers for the dough tonight? Looks that way right now.

• Skee

@866 said...

Mann stARTS FOR ‘wHI? Bizarre. He is almost always a direct replacement for Pee-Gee. Very surprised, and I have O Mann. I am not changing anything.

Confused on this too. So its going to be Mann, Jackson, and George all out there? Or does this affect Jackson somehow?

• Brendan239

MothereffingRozieraaaahhhhdammitman

• NDNole

Guess Mann can play SF slot. Unless he starts for Jackson. Figured Batum would fill in for Kawhi. POR loves playing small (Lill/Cj/Powell) but no Lill obv so seems odd Mann starts

KNice flurry from RANDLE. Keep going need 55-60. Is ‘Rie gonna do anything here 2H or what. I actually need this bum now. Go OKOGIE……… D Jones JR got a DNP CD last game

• RipCityRings

Batum was out last game for “rest” which is dumb because he usually just rests on the court. Leads me to believe that the Kawhi alternation was planned and Batum is going to hang dong on the Blazers tonight. Mann feels like a diversion, he’ll just be in to grab a couple quick fouls on CJ and Norm.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

100% true. Regardless of the fouls, once PJ Washington was back, Carey wasn’t going to play much.

Yeah, but you don’t know that. That’s called hindsight.

• Brendan239

I’m never playing a Charlotte scrub again. Carey burned me last time and he’s in a great LU otherwise

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, but you don’t know that. That’s called hindsight.

No, because the second half of the game Sunday proved he was just an opener. Didn’t have any more fouls, and played three minutes, before being subbed out for Washington. Tonight, started and played three minutes. PJ started the second half.

• monarch

If Jeff Green records a triple double I am taking a long break from NBA

• Antman, powell, batum is tough.

I’ve had antman and powell but batum does look juicy.

• FlyingArmBar4u

I looked at the ppm on fanduel. In limited minutes Mann, MM, Zubac have an extremely high FD ppm. For the blazers it’s Cj, Powell is good, and Kanter is meh…Covington is better but again he’s been super spotty

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Lineup note: Kings will start Fox, Hield, Harkless, Barnes, Whiteside on Tuesday.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Antman, powell, batum is tough.

I’ve had antman and powell but batum does look juicy.

Who is Antman?

• FlyingArmBar4u

@tmarohl said...

Who is Antman?

Melo maybe?

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Who is Antman?

Edwards.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Who is Antman?

I am playing Mann…. stacking the 5 remaining spot with Clippers/Blazers hoping the most ownership will be in SAC/MIN and maybe I can catch up if I get lucky

• FlyingArmBar4u

Jeffrey Green will win some people money tonight. Thank God I faded kyrie , Joe harris

• FlyingArmBar4u

I think the timberwolves and kings game will go into double ot tonight. Calling it now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).