NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Milwaukee at Chicago(-7.5) —- T:187.5
    New Orleans at Golden State(-11) —- T:205.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mikey201

Alphabet or Eric gordon?

And pick 2. Dunleavy Barnes iggy pondexter

• eronau

im trying to avoid mil players just based on DvP stats for Chicago…but with only 2 games its difficult

• chipmunk

i have had no luck in nba… i get a 254 points and not a sniff at any $$ .. how do these guys keep getting 300 + ? … I have been playing in the $1.00 100 player pools and for NHL so thought I would try NBA in those leagues ? any thoughts? even Head to Head I got my head handed to me…

• kalcashmoney

Gpp winners are probably sharing their prize with a lot of friends tonight..

I’m all in on Curry/Green/Bogut – fading Q-pon confidently in gpp’s

Biggest question is what do we do if tyreke sits?

• terryfsg

if tyreke sits the only other lock play would be holiday if he starts not if he comes off the bench

• seanyd09

@chipmunk said...

i have had no luck in nba… i get a 254 points and not a sniff at any $$ .. how do these guys keep getting 300 + ? … I have been playing in the $1.00 100 player pools and for NHL so thought I would try NBA in those leagues ? any thoughts? even Head to Head I got my head handed to me…

I’m new to this Draftkings thing..Does anybody want to play me head to head $215 for the nba?

• Jflack3

Seanyd is right, whenever I build a LU and try to squeeze in three $8k and up studs, I lose.

• gtalmadge

Im paying up for SG tonight… Thompson and Butler ….Gordon and alphabet won’t hit value… Then dunleavy and iggy

• Gfry3

You want to win a GPP take some random guys and hope you get a QPon/Udrih night. Bayless/Henson/Speights seem like the best guys to do that. But you could also land a night under 10 for all 3.

• gtalmadge

Henson seems like a decent play tonight

• silverblazer36

Is fading the Brow a mistake tonight, on such a short slate?

• seanyd09

@silverblazer36 said...

Is fading the Brow a mistake tonight, on such a short slate?

not if you’re using draymond green and curry

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Gotta play Green on 420!

• Alex154

Greek and Gordon

or

Klay Thompson and OJ Mayo

• IronMonkey415

Going with Curry, Rose, Klay, GIannis, Quincy, Barnes.

The rest will be a coin toss.

• seanyd09

hey guys im new to draftkings and I’d like to play somebody nba head to head for $215 as my first contest..anyone care to play me and show me the way?

• IronMonkey415

Sounds fun but I really suck at Fantasy Sports.

• blakevoiles

Made a lineup with only Warriors and Pelicans players on DK and apparently you can’t have players from one game. You have to have both games. That’s a really stupid restriction if you ask me.

• Ross
    @seanyd09 said...

I’d like to play somebody nba head to head for $215 as my first contest.

Your profile would suggest otherwise…https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/seanyd09/game-results

• eronau

I find myself putting cole in my lineups just cause that’s all I can afford for 2nd pg

• seanyd09

@RRT said...

Your profile would suggest otherwise…https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/seanyd09/game-results

wanna play me as my first opponent ever? :)

• IronMonkey415

Now that I did my coin toss

These are rest of the player H. Barnes
    A. Davis
    T. Gibson
    Asik.

Same god damn team I selected on Saturday night.

• vet0307

Pondex gordon and green?

• ayestunna

@seanyd09 said...

wanna play me as my first opponent ever? :)

if you’re trying to be funny, just stop.
    let’s stick to discussing tonight’s slate.

• anygame4u

If Holiday cant play then Cole is the punt of the day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).