7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pierce85

Fox revenge

• mbunner23

What a slate.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Brendan…

You can’t come in here and post youtube videos from competitors, basically promoting them.

I really hope you don’t spend 1.5 hours watching that every day. That would explain some of your DFS issues.

You can do all that work on your own in easily half the time.

This here is a good start

Also familiarize yourself with the official NBA injury report here

Then CourtIQ here is a wealth of help in figuring out who benefits from what. Also containing the game flow tracker, which could help you understand NBA rotations.

Use your time wisely.

• thegunnard

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan…

You can’t come in here and post youtube videos from competitors, basically promoting them.

I really hope you don’t spend 1.5 hours watching that every day. That would explain some of your DFS issues.

Then CourtIQ here is a wealth of help in figuring out who benefits from what. Also containing the game flow tracker, which could help you understand NBA rotations.

Use your time wisely.

LMAO

• fleishmo6

This slate will go totally off the rails once the news starts rolling in
    Think it will be best to just try to cut certain games out of your player pool just to be able to manage the slate
    Focus on a handful of games
    Unless of course their is major chalk or value in your deleted game. Lol

• Tribefan18

@fleishmo6 said...

This slate will go totally off the rails once the news starts rolling in
    Think it will be best to just try to cut certain games out of your player pool just to be able to manage the slate
    Focus on a handful of games
    Unless of course their is major chalk or value in your deleted game. Lol

Exactly what I do. On a 12 gamer, about 5 or 6 of the games will have no fantasy implication whatsoever. You have to decide which.

• telestraightshooter

Pattern observations from gazing @ dK.court.IQ

• Grizzlies (Melton, Ja) sans Jonas > emerging Dort in fppm
    • Kings (Wright, Harkless) are getting increased run from Walton and their fppm have increased (product of practice time w/ new squad?)

Also, todays infirmary report is longer than the cliff note for War and Peace.

• Njsum1

Morant seems like he’s worth going back to on both DK and FanDuel 🤷‍♂️.

Can’t go heavy, cause he does nothing from time to time, yet I’d like to be above the field

• dominicanpapi

@Tribefan18 said...

Exactly what I do. On a 12 gamer, about 5 or 6 of the games will have no fantasy implication whatsoever. You have to decide which.

Barring injuries to guys like Doncic, those games for me appear to be:

Detroit/Dallas
    Hawks/Knicks
    Nets/Raptors (unless Toronto sits everyone again)

I’m also leaning towards Grizzlies/Clippers. It sounds like JJJ is coming back tonight, so Tillman isn’t the lock and load play he was last slate. Clips could rest George as well.

I was going to add Utah/Houston to this but the Jazz are in such a smash spot

• telestraightshooter

@dominicanpapi said...

I was going to add Utah/Houston to this but the Jazz are in such a smash spot

Hou was good Heat therapy sans Bam & Butler

• Brendan240

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan…

Use your time wisely.

Show some respect for the forum Brendan. Take your time with research. Maybe do some yoga.

Our wife will be out most of the day with me at my house, so you can focus on the DFS.

• BiGtIGeRs

First look at today’s slate

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Brendan…

Use your time wisely.

I understand what you’re saying but I’m in outside sales and in my car all day so it’s easy to just hear the info while I’m working. Wasn’t trying to promote them, I just don’t have the time to sort out potential minutes like that

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

12 games slate uh???

😂 😂😂😂😂😂

Here is to 3…. maybe 5 lineups in the shootaround or whatever the flavor of the day is
    Probably dummy lineups with all players starting in the late games…. won’t even pretend to follow the crazy injury/rest/personal news circus of the early lock…

If I miss a random korkmaz 60 pts game so be it

• dominicanpapi

Jakarrr Sampson suspended for a game. With him, Sabonis and Turner out, the Pacers big man rotation as it stands is McDermott, Brissett, Goga and Kelan Martin.

McDermott and Goga are both questionable, should 1 of them miss the game, I think Brissett becomes the top value option on the slate and a core play if both guys miss the game.

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

Jakarrr Sampson suspended for a game. With him, Sabonis and Turner out, the Pacers big man rotation as it stands is McDermott, Brissett, Goga and Kelan Martin.

McDermott and Goga are both questionable, should 1 of them miss the game, I think Brissett becomes the top value option on the slate and a core play if both guys miss the game.

Wow. And Brissett is basically a shooting guard. Kelan Martin probably a little more sturdy to try and contend with Moses Brown. They would almost certainly have to play zone.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Wow. And Brissett is basically a shooting guard. Kelan Martin probably a little more sturdy to try and contend with Moses Brown. They would almost certainly have to play zone.

Problem is, that OKC doesn’t want to win the game, so it doesn’t matter if the Pacers don’t have any bigs.

• Njsum1

@Unico10 said...

Here is to 3…. maybe 5 lineups in the shootaround or whatever the flavor of the day is

I was going to say, that it feels like a 1 lineup slate. It’s not a bad slate at all, just a ton of games and likely scratches creating competing value and studs.

So if you’re not going to play like 20+ lineups, and spread it around your favorite games and plays, it makes sense to me to just do 1.

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

I don’t think Brissett should be considered a big man either. For some reason DK lists him at PF but even his time at Syracuse he was a wing player/SF.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

I was going to say, that it feels like a 1 lineup slate. It’s not a bad slate at all, just a ton of games and likely scratches creating competing value and studs.

So if you’re not going to play like 20+ lineups, and spread it around your favorite games and plays, it makes sense to me to just do 1.

Yes.
    When I play 3 to 5 lineups I play them as they would be a SE… 4-5 core and a 2v2 or 3v3 change on each lineup.

In this case… maybe one WAS-GS mini stack, one SAC-MIN mini stack and 3 variations of the same lineup

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t think Brissett should be considered a big man either. For some reason DK lists him at PF but even his time at Syracuse he was a wing player/SF.

I went by the ESPN depth chart and he’s listed as the back up 4. He started last game and am assuming he was the starting PF with Brogdon/Sumner/Levert/Goga in the lineup.

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

I went by the ESPN depth chart and he’s listed as the back up 4. He started last game and am assuming he was the starting PF with Brogdon/Sumner/Levert/Goga in the lineup.

basketball has become position less to me. Not trying to start a debate or an argument, Brissett might have technically got the start at PF but he doesn’t play like he is one, so I wouldn’t count on a ton of extra rebounds, blocks, etc for him tonight. He’s a 6’7 slasher that plays on the perimeter.

• monarch

@dominicanpapi said...

Just as someone who watch a lot of CBB he is the last person you would want defending a center in the NBA. I think TJ McConnell would be better on Moses Brown or Tony Bradley honestly. Brissett has some height but he is an away from the basket player or at least that is what I remember him as.

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

basketball has become position less to me. Not trying to start a debate or an argument, Brissett mught have technically got the start at PF but he doesn’t play like he is one, so I wouldn’t count on a ton of extra rebounds, blocks, etc for him tonight. He’s a 6’7 slasher.

Oh I completely agree, I mean in the end in doesn’t matter what position he plays but just looking at the LU they rolled out last slate, just based on height it would appear he was the defacto 4 even though he plays like a 3. He played 25 minutes and that’s with McDermott in. If he’s out, I can see 30 minutes here and not a bad value at 3800 on FD, especially against OKC.

Stylistically it’s not a bad matchup. Poku plays away from the basket and he’s a stick, Bazley’s alright, doesn’t have a ton of height/weight on him.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dort-mania may continue to run wild tonight!

Gotta wait closer to lock i suppose on my 🔥

Everyone out again they would be clearly the best value.

Also shouldn’t we expect pg13 to sit?

Vs mem i can see it, would boost the other guys with no klaw as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).