7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

My main LU

Russ/Beal with 50 spots. Got Gafford with 39 at 5% ownership, Bazley with 39, Brissett as well. Have Kennard, Jokic, MPJ left. Milton with 9 points is brutal.

• Bazemore over draymond🤢 9 stocks thats gross.

• BiGtIGeRs

bet you yall wish I would have said draymond was a late scratch 10 minutes before lock would have saved you money

• Petergunz82

Brogdon, OB, Embed on 1 DK w LAC onslaught and KAT to go.

181.50 240pmr and I’m wondering if it will cash 😅.

• brianmuhs

@dominicanpapi said...

My main LU

Russ/Beal with 50 spots. Got Gafford with 39 at 5% ownership, Bazley with 39, Brissett as well. Have Kennard, Jokic, MPJ left. Milton with 9 points is brutal.

Yeah, Milton really didn’t do much in this, which was hugely disappointing.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Never has a player in the NBA been less defended than Bazemore tonight. They are allowing him to attempt wide open layups as if they played for Grinnel College.

LOL at the Grinnell reference. If you only saw the ESPN game you have no idea what it looks like live and without media timeouts. It might seem like attacking a press for uncontested layups wouldn’t be that exhausting but it’s like 40 minutes of nonstop gassers with a ten minutes break in the middle. Sort of like a hockey game where only one team is changing lines.

• Golfnut04240

My main DK lineup has 280.25 points. However, my remaining player is Luke Kennard he goes nuclear,I may not cash.

• dominicanpapi

BTW, as a Wiz fan: Gafford is probably going to be the starting center moving forward. At least he should be, just something to keep in mind. Brooks already said his minutes restrictions will go away.

Bertans is probably going to get more playing time with Deni being out the rest of the year.

• Yeoman

I’ve got 153 out of my first three players which sounds pretty good but I know all my punts in the late games will crash and I’m going to end up with about 210.

Wow Brissett for the Win.. & No Broggy? NO Cashie. Svi with 39.75. Never considered any of these people. Definitely doing something wrong… zeroed-in on the MIN/SAC again, and Clippers. Won’t matter. Be lucky to cash somehow as usual. & there goes Trae, suffers lower-leg injury. Lucky break for NYK.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    6m
    Status note: Trae Young (ankle) helped to locker room Wednesday.

• Golfnut04240

Looks as though Anthony Davis will play tomorrow versus Dallas with a 15-minute restriction according to an article in Yahoo sports.

• blackdirkdiggler

Cant believe I just took Dillon Brooks in my 10pm late slate SE $10 double up. Duuuuuude, dont let me down. The Clips have no lock down defenders 2nite!!

• NDNole

Nassir Little gonna tilt everyone but me.

• tmarohl

Derek Bodner
    @DerekBodnerNBA
    ·
    1m
    Embiid says he plans on playing tomorrow in Milwaukee.

He then went on to say “Even tonight, I wasn’t supposed to play”

“We got a bunch of guys out. It’s my job, just go out and be a leader, just push every night. I can’t rest, even if I’m hurt.”

“That #1 seed is important.”

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

319 with mann left. need kennard to poop the bed

• Brendan239

@dopeshushi61 said...

319 with mann left. need kennard to poop the bed

He’s certainly doing that

• Brendan239

I knew I should have used Hield. He’s always due for a 50 burger. Damn. At least I have a few in the 350’s with quarters left

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Derek Bodner
    @DerekBodnerNBA
    ·
    1m
    Embiid says he plans on playing tomorrow in Milwaukee.

He then went on to say “Even tonight, I wasn’t supposed to play”

“We got a bunch of guys out. It’s my job, just go out and be a leader, just push every night. I can’t rest, even if I’m hurt.”

“That #1 seed is important.”

iirc those 2 on the court = ~140 dK ave last 3 games?

• Yeoman

Some oddities from the Thunder/Pacers game today:

-Indiana didn’t play anyone taller than 6’7”, which I don’t think has happened since the World Basketball League

-the OKC starting lineup had, collectively, fewer career games started than Russell Westbrook has triple-doubles

• Yeoman

@Brendan239 said...

I knew I should have used Hield. He’s always due for a 50 burger. Damn. At least I have a few in the 350’s with quarters left

That’s the problem, he’s always due for a 50 burger, which means after I play him he’s still due.

(Except tonight. Finally!)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    X-Rays on right ankle of Wizards rookie F Deni Avdija reveal a hairline fracture, source tells ESPN. MRI tomorrow. Season over, but no surgery expected to be needed.

Looked worse, so this is good news.

• Brendan239

And how does Vuc put up 16 vs Cle? The worst centers have been putting up 50 burgers vs the Cavs

• tmarohl

GG – Lebummer took down his dumb tweet.

• telestraightshooter

I tilted 66% of bankroll on da Griz

-4.5? vs G league Clip guards?

Thats disrespect!
    Com’on man!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).