7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m at 398.2 with Barnes and Mann still going and I have 0 chance of winning. Crazy season…hopefully they can both smash and I can find myself a top 10 finish. Probably need some other things to fall my way as well.

• Yeoman

@Brendan239 said...

And how does Vuc put up 16 vs Cle? The worst centers have been putting up 50 burgers vs the Cavs

They’ve been forcing the ball out of the PG’s hands on pick and rolls with hard hedges, which means they give up a lot of rolls.

Until tonight. I guess they didn’t see any point in forcing the ball out of Coby White hands.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m at 398.2 with Barnes and Mann still going and I have 0 chance of winning. Crazy season…hopefully they can both smash and I can find myself a top 10 finish. Probably need some other things to fall my way as well.

need the clips d-league crew to pick it up to have any shot.

• Golfnut04240

I was looking at some of the leaders’ lineups on DK and see Kent Bazemore had around 52 DK points. Kent Freakin’ Bazemore!

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

I was looking at some of the leaders’ lineups on DK and see Kent Bazemore had around 52 DK points. Kent Freakin’ Bazemore!

I thought you were supposed to Bazeless and Harkmore :)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG – Lebummer took down his dumb tweet.

Glad to hear that.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Glad to hear that.

But he put up a replacement which is equally as bad.

• BiGtIGeRs

Kennard bouncing back hopefully he smashes

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Transaction note: Norvel Pelle to sign a multi-year contract with the Knicks.

• blackdirkdiggler

Thanks for not showing up Dillon Brooks. Dont know why I keep taking that mofo in cash games. Guess I’m a glutton for punishment.

• BerkeleyBoss

Towns and Jokic both kinda flopped in the 1st half so I shouldn’t have to worry too much about an avalanche of late night hammer lineups. If Mann and Barnes can keep it up I should have a decent shot at top 5 🤞🏻

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

What a bundle of bs…. how does an mvp candidate get two TWO!! boards in a half….

320 with Kennard and Joker pathetic output going… should be over 340 already…

• Golfnut04240

Jeezus Kennard, why roster this guy?

• gaelicgirl

Please check your messages, tmarohl

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

someone tell me how that was zubac offensive rebound and points?

• BerkeleyBoss

C’mon Harrison, get it together!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Please check your messages, tmarohl

Lebron is such a piece of shit.

Wow Reid. Guy goin crazy tonight. Mann pays off, Kennard also already. Good game DLo again and JA. Probably won’t even cash even with these guys. I have O Reid of course. And another Jokic-Flop, and Porzy-DUD. J Jackson Jr looking good, MEM gonna be tough team down the stretch.

• Golfnut04240

Kennard > Jokic

• BerkeleyBoss

Damn I needed Barnes to do well, everybody has Mann. He played the entire 3rd and only got 5.9. Ughhh.

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

Kennard > Jokic

Kennard is 9X on DK after 3 quarters.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Lebron is such a piece of shit.

Lebron has done more to help ppl than anyone on this forum or working for rotogrinders combined. he can have an ego sometimes but he puts his money into the community.

• tmarohl

I take alll the studs on floor days.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Lebron has done more to help ppl than anyone on this forum or working for rotogrinders combined. he can have an ego sometimes but he puts his money into the community.

Him putting his money into the community is like me dropping a quarter in the salvation army bucket. Go look at his tweets today. Race baiter in chief.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I take alll the studs on floor days.

I have 3 lineups with a decent PMR remaining around 350
    One with Joker
    One with Steph
    I guess the the third one has a better chance to finish higher pt/$ as it has Fox

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).