7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Curry, Towns and Joker killing me today.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Him putting his money into the community is like me dropping a quarter in the salvation army bucket. Go look at his tweets today. Race baiter in chief.

bro he has a school that is totally free. that is more than anyone on this forum has done in a lifetime. just saying… think he spoke too soon on that one but there are thousands that didnt get there due justice after altercations with police and ppl have quick fuses right now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Curry, Towns and Joker killing me today.

To be at 355+ with 40 from Jokic is a kick in the nuts… should be in top 10 right now

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

bro he has a school that is totally free. that is more than anyone on this forum has done in a lifetime. just saying… think he spoke too soon on that one but there are thousands that didnt get there due justice after altercations with police and ppl have quick fuses right now.

Yes, but then he replaced his dumb stupid first tweet with even a worse one. Thinking it will make things all better. The money he donated to that school does not impress me, because most of it didn’t come from him. Anyway, we should probably not discuss in the thread because we will get bitch slapped :)

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

To be at 355+ with 40 from Jokic is a kick in the nuts… should be in top 10 right now

I hear you

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

thats just how this goes. all the times…studs dud and scrubs make you bub..

scrubs

bubs

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

He is really making a fool of himself on twitter today, just sayin’

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He is really making a fool of himself on twitter today, just sayin’

he’s an emotional jock that’s still learning…

• Golfnut04240

Kennard is now 11X on DK.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Kennard is now 11X on DK.

tanking me to mincashville at least…smh

• BerkeleyBoss

Let’s keep the blue lives matter propaganda out of this thread lol

• BerkeleyBoss

Kennard and Morris lineups passing me, ughhh

• captainwacky

Man… you can dislike Lebron for his persona or something, but his real-world contributions are insane. What a cop-out: “drop in the bucket”. There are so many disgustingly rich people who do nothing to give back, let alone someone as famous as LeBron. Similarly, all he’s done is be a model citizen in an industry where many of his most prominent peers get themselves into trouble.

Yeah, he has his minor missteps in terms of presentation, especially via social media. But these are – what’s the term… “drops in the bucket” in comparison to how good of a human he has been in terms of real-world effect. If you’re scrutinizing LeBron’s actions, I don’t know what kind of life you live. He’s been famous since 14 and has consistently stayed out of trouble, given immense amounts back, and used his platform for overwhelming good.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Man… you can dislike Lebron for his persona or something, but his real-world contributions are insane. What a cop-out: “drop in the bucket”. There are so many disgustingly rich people who do nothing to give back, let alone someone as famous as LeBron. Similarly, all he’s done is be a model citizen in an industry where many of his most prominent peers get themselves into trouble.

Yeah, he has his minor missteps in terms of presentation, especially via social media. But these are – what’s the term… “drops in the bucket” in comparison to how good of a human he has been in terms of real-world effect. If you’re scrutinizing LeBron’s actions, I don’t know what kind of life you live. He’s been famous since 14 and has consistently stayed out of trouble, given immense amounts back, and used his platform for overwhelming good.

Whatever you say captain. Race baiter in chief. Go read his tweets. The people are pretty much calling him out with few exceptions.

• tmarohl

Can’t believe I cashed at all with these stud failures. Only lost half my entry fees on FD and DK.

• Golfnut04240

I had a DK line that ended with 324.5 points and didn’t sniff the cash line. Steph’s dud really hurt.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Whatever you say captain. Race baiter in chief. Go read his tweets.

He was wrong. Cops aren’t a race, however, so what’s the race baiting context?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

He was wrong. Cops aren’t a race, however, so what’s the race baiting context?

Seriously?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

351 on dk good for $36 bucks. on fd didnt cash on either $222 tickets that I won for $22 so that sucks but I got about $10 profit of them. lol

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Seriously?

Yeah man… explain to me 1) what you mean by race-baiting and 2) where LeBron does it

I just went through his timeline which has more tweets than the original and second I had read, and he’s just asking for accountability. Are you to pretend that he’s inciting anything or do you want to play the “there’s not racism card”?

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

351 on dk good for $36 bucks. on fd didnt cash on either $222 tickets that I won for $22 so that sucks but I got about $10 profit of them. lol

What contest are you getting all these 222 tickets in?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Yeah man… explain to me 1) what you mean by race-baiting and 2) where LeBron does it

I just went through his timeline which has more tweets than the original and second I had read, and he’s just asking for accountability. Are you to pretend that he’s inciting anything or do you want to play the “there’s not racism card”?

I think we should take this offline. If you are willing to read a private message. Last time I sent you one you didn’t see it for like 9 months.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I think we should take this offline. If you are willing to read a private message. Last time I sent you one you didn’t see it for like 9 months.

You do bring up a good point; I never check my pm’s – I will if you like, but still… those aren’t two difficult questions to answer publicly. The reason I’m willing to call people out like this is we don’t need some sort of counter-culture to fighting clear injustice. Nitpicking at someone for pointing out serious flaws (and yes, getting something wrong in the process and redacting it) is part of the reason we still live in 1940 culturally. There’s no threat to anyone in having actual equality. Us straight white dudes will still be juuuuuust fine, I promise.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What contest are you getting all these 222 tickets in?

was an $11 buy-in for the 2 $222 tickets. got home and kinda rushed it and had Steph in both and didn’t know like 80% of the games started at 7:00. missed opportunity but got some to the $44 one next week. I think that’s my swan song for the year.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

393.75 was my best DK lineup and 415.1 on FD. You needed to BazeMore. I put him back in my pool after Lee was ruled out but didn’t end up with any

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).