7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Tomorrow Im just stacking Giannis and Embiid in every lineup. I remember a game like 2 years ago they combined for like 140pts.

• tmarohl

Lets just say he picked the wrong hill to stand on. He is calling out the cop for shooting the girl with the knife cocked about to stab the other girl. The cop should be brought to justice for saving the girl who was about to be stabbed to death. If you read his tweets, about 90 percent of the respondents are calling him out for either 1) being misinformed, or 2 for being a race baiter. I am talking thousands of replies.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Tomorrow Im just stacking Giannis and Embiid in every lineup. I remember a game like 2 years ago they combined for like 140pts.

I am too, but hedging a little, because Giannis isn’t right.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Us straight white dudes will still be juuuuuust fine, I promise.

Amen

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Lets just say he picked the wrong hill to stand on. He is calling out the cop for shooting the girl with the knife cocked about to stab the other girl. The cop should be brought to justice for saving the girl who was about to be stabbed to death. If you read his tweets, about 90 percent of the respondents are calling him out for either 1) being misinformed, or 2 for being a race baiter. I am talking thousands of replies.

I get it, and agree with you he was wrong there. He took it down, and though I still don’t think he got it entirely right, his platform and intent are being used correctly. How can we lambast him for being a little jumpy when the predicate of so many defenses for garbage murdering cops is ‘they got a little jumpy because that dude was holding something.’?

That’s a pretty hard equivalence to conceptualize for me, especially when his efforts make so much sense. It’s heartbreaking to have to do this over and over and over while we make excuses for a multiple-tiered system of failure that oppresses pretty much everyone who doesn’t look like me.

• dominicanpapi

Lebrons deleted tweet was dumb but I really doubt it’s going to lead to anyone storming the Capitol tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to say again that Shake Milton sucks.

Winning LU in the clutch had the Mann/Kennard stack. Ballsy.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I get it, and agree with you he was wrong there. He took it down, and though I still don’t think he got it entirely right, his platform and intent are being used correctly. How can we lambast him for being a little jumpy when the predicate of so many defenses for garbage murdering cops is ‘they got a little jumpy because that dude was holding something.’?

That’s a pretty hard equivalence to conceptualize for me, especially when his efforts make so much sense. It’s heartbreaking to have to do this over and over and over while we make excuses for a multiple-tiered system of failure that oppresses pretty much everyone who doesn’t look like me.

Yes, but then he put up the current even worse tweet. Also, if you ever cared to actually look into police shootings and statistics, you would find the argument he is trying to make is false.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Lebrons deleted tweet was dumb but I really doubt it’s going to lead to anyone storming the Capitol tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to say again that Shake Milton sucks.

Winning LU in the clutch had the Mann/Kennard stack. Ballsy.

thats what I did but I had Westbrik and Dudd Curry

• tmarohl

I’m done with this topic though. Who do we like tomorrow?

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

thats what I did but I had Westbrik and Dudd Curry

Did not fall for the Milton play after the last game.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Yes, but then he put up the current even worse tweet. Also, if you ever cared to actually look into police shootings and statistics, you would find the argument he is trying to make is false.

Which one is worse? What is worse about it? Why are any of his current tweets bad?

Furthermore, what is your goal here? I know you said you’re done, but what are you really trying to point out about LeBron’s actions?

Also, you know as well as I do that the numbers are not good when you actually compare side-by-side ratios in terms of shootings as opposed to raw #‘s. You can check any data set you want here, and it’s correlatively worse towards minorities, specifically black men. https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

• tmarohl

The point! You can’t actually be serious.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

The point! You can’t actually be serious.

I will let you explain it to me. You can’t win an argument by saying “you should know”.

• tmarohl

Which black life mattered more? The girl who was about to be stabbed to death, or the girl with the knife who was shot by the cop? The girl with the knife fits the narrative. The person about to be killed does not.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Which black life mattered more? The girl who was about to be stabbed to death, or the girl with the knife who was shot by the cop? The girl with the knife fits the narrative. The person about to be killed does not.

Ok, so we have established that he was wrong, and he took that down while acknowledging it. He STILL wasn’t race baiting with that one, and isn’t with any of his prior ones. Cops are not a race. Which current tweet is worse, and where is he race baiting?

• chronoxiong

Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/57530/contests/57530-245774951/entries/2458532518/scoring

You just can’t afford to pick any busts at all anymore. Curry busted badly. I wanted to play Fox but he killed me badly the night before which was why I went Curry. Then the two headed TWolves pick in Edwards and Towns killed me as well. Wait, it was mostly Edwards who killed me. This is why I dont usually like to roster him. I guess you can also picking Isaiah Stewart was stupid too. But yeah, it sucks. Pick one bust or two busts will definitely prevent you from minimum GPP cashing. So lame. Should have went Embiid over Towns. Or hell, Capela. Capela was in my original dummy lineup until I had to make changes to accomodate the injury news.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Alright, guys.

I’m going to finally step in and say it’s enough. Take it to the DM’s.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, guys.

I’m going to finally step in and say it’s enough. Take it to the DM’s.

I accept your decision. I’ll get back to you in 9 months or so, Tmarohl :)

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Ok, so we have established that he was wrong, and he took that down while acknowledging it. He STILL wasn’t race baiting with that one, and isn’t with any of his prior ones. Cops are not a race. Which current tweet is worse, and where is he race baiting?

Yes, he is race baiting, because he is asking for accountability for a white cop who shot a black person who was trying to kill another black person. He should be congratulating the cop for saving a life. I asked him how he would feel if his daughter was the one in pink. I guarantee you if the cop who shot the knife wielding suspect was black, it wouldn’t be an issue. I.e. race baiting. Cop did his job. Saved a life and took down the criminal. The only criticism I would have is he should have shot her in the ass, because much less likely to miss and hit an innocent bystander.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

I tilted 66% of bankroll on da Griz

-4.5? vs G league Clip guards?

Thats disrespect!
    Com’on man!

In-game action locked in profits

I put 1/5th of big play on Clips +575 when they were down ~16.

Another 1/5th on clips getting pts (+12 to +7) paid back @ -115 …. yeah they goose yah for in game puts

• fleishmo6

Unfortunately, most just read headlines or hear clips and react to what they know.
    The media pushes that anti police rhetoric and others just react. This was yesterday’s headline on yahoo
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/27/07/67D7C464-280E-4700-A912-07C10548A954/Yahoo.png
    16 year old black girl fatally shot by police in Ohio
    Instead headline should have read
    police saves life of teen girl
    This contributes so much to our polarization and division

• dgballer

@damionismyname said...

he’s an emotional jock that’s still learning…

• osuryanf

ChipotleAddict and papagates both tie to win the $1500 massive tourney… $150k apiece.

Exact same lineup…… on an 11 game slate. Which seems borderline impossible unless sharing plays/pools.

“Nothing to see here though.. move along guys” – DK Assist

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

2 outta 3, let’s go Harkless….40 burger

Everyone had Brissett. That wasn’t a hot take. Gafford good call. Harkless, you already know…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).