7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I expect all the key 76’ers to sit tonight against the Suns. Embiid and Seth Curry now questionable. This is a first game of a back to back for them and I think they would prefer to kick the Bucks ass tomorrow instead of the Suns tonight.

• emnj69

@monarch said...

Wow. And Brissett is basically a shooting guard. Kelan Martin probably a little more sturdy to try and contend with Moses Brown. They would almost certainly have to play zone.

brown got me good recently hard to go back minutes not the same
    all in on my knicks

• tmarohl

Before Panda asks, this slate probably is not playable, but I will play it anyway.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Before Panda asks, this slate probably is not playable, but I will play it anyway.

I don’t like the size of it.

Also don’t like how all of Miami and Philly is questionable.

It could be manageable though.

• monarch

Just Don’t be stupid.

Primary key to the slate

• Well the good thing is 5 games start at 7, philly news and goga news will be known hopefully.

• monarch

Damian Lillard.

Priced 9600
    Coming off rest, B2B for his teammates but not for him
    Against the soft perimeter defense that Ja just hung 72 DK points on
    Probably not really owned

#DameTime

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t like the size of it.

Also don’t like how all of Miami and Philly is questionable.

It could be manageable though.

I’m pretty convinced that we are going to be looking at the Philly G squad tonight.

• feekdogg

I’m so far out of the loop since baseball started, I have no idea where to begin. GS/Wash and Wolves/Sac and hope for the right pieces?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Embiid and Seth Curry now questionable.

Warriors broke ‘em.

• Wsdm61987

@monarch said...

Damian Lillard.

Priced 9600
    Coming off rest, B2B for his teammates but not for him
    Against the soft perimeter defense that Ja just hung 72 DK points on
    Probably not really owned

#DameTime

Those soft tissue injuries are tricky though. Just look at Harden, and if you’ve ever injured your hamstring or groin, you know that those injuries tend to linger.

• monarch

@Wsdm61987 said...

Those soft tissue injuries are tricky though. Just look at Harden, and if you’ve ever injured your hamstring or groin, you know that those injuries tend to linger.

100 percent agree. But for tournaments he is a great play. He was injured in that game and still went for over 50. Now if he is right, refreshed I imagine he can exceed that when his team needs his vs a soft opponent and the Q tag really helps in tournaments plus 12 game slate. Lowest Dame ownership of the year.

• dominicanpapi

Thoughts on Looney? 4100 on FD, saw 33 minutes last game because of the Dwight/Embiid combo. Wizards play a 3 center rotation so 30 minutes isn’t out of the question? It’s a cheap play in arguably the best game of the slate.

• That pacers/thunder game is my favorite game of the slate by far, also a great pivot off gs/wsh.

If dort is out, maledon, bazely, kenrich all become viable.

Whoever ends up playing at c for ind is easy money.

• Also my 2 cents on my 🔥 injuries:

I believe jimmy, dedmon will be out for sure.

Uncertain on bam,

Herro is most likely of all to play to me, depends how he feels in shootaround.

If this pans out, Nunn is still a great play even with tyler back assuming he continues off the bench.

• dominicanpapi

Weird that Griffin hasn’t been ruled out considering its a B2B.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Weird that Griffin hasn’t been ruled out considering its a B2B.

They might need him to be active in order to have 8 guys available to play.

• bazerko

If Denver really wants to they could just stick Aaron Gordon on him and make it difficult for him tonight.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

They might need him to be active in order to have 8 guys available to play.

You think it’s one of those situations where he suits up but doesnt play?

• bazerko

Including Griffin, Brooklyn has nine people available for tonight’s game. It wouldn’t shock me if he played but has a cap on his minutes, same with Deandre.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

You think it’s one of those situations where he suits up but doesnt play?

Could be. I see nine available right now for Brooklyn. If they decide to rest Kyrie, Griffin would have to suit up.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Bam Adebayo (knee) available to play Wednesday. https://t.co/g9P14OgFTN

Jimmy Butler (ankle) available to play Wednesday. https://t.co/HqKPe19oOq

Dewayne Dedmon (health protocols) available to play Wednesday. https://t.co/MD1kGaVwXy

• tmarohl

Butler and Bam are in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Andre Iguodala (hip) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/opKj0KVMAd

• Brendan239

In a slate this size, is it possible to make a LU of ONLY 10 pm players? Allows me to avoid all the bs, pivot the LAC news, and all 3 games have high totals and lots to choose from. Seeing a 0 until 10:15 will suck though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).