7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@miggs6876 said...

Basketball sure has changed. I remember when guys just showed up every game and played hard. There was no such thing as sitting out games.

true.
    players (AND THEIR AGENTS) are calling the shots now

• maximized physical maintenance means increased performance & longer careers = > $$,$$$,$$$

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Feel pretty sure they’ll start Mann, Kennard, Batum, Morris, and Zubac.

You would think, but I could easily see them starting Yogi and Mann together. They brought Yogi in for 10 days for a reason, I’m sure they want to get a good look at him.

Not pretending I know what the Clippers are going to do, but it would not shock me if Batum and Morris didn’t get much run if any at all.

They could go Yogi, Mann, Kennard, Coffey, Otaru or something goofy like that.

• gaelicgirl

@miggs6876 said...

Basketball sure has changed. I remember when guys just showed up every game and played hard. There was no such thing as sitting out games.

Those debilitating post-career conditions were totally worth it!

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    22s
    Status note: Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Seth Curry remain questionable Wednesday.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

You would think, but I could easily see them starting Yogi and Mann together. They brought Yogi in for 10 days for a reason, I’m sure they want to get a good look at him.

Probably brought him in so they could rest Rondo, Reggie while Beverly was hurt. How many guards they need? Yogi has been flailing around the league for years. Probably brought him in over a young guy, because they prefer a vet for those extra minutes here and there.

• tmarohl

All the Raptors except Hood are available. Well, Hood really isn’t an option when he is available.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

So the top five start, and the second unit is the next five you think?

I’m thinking

Mann
    Kennard
    Morris
    Patterson
    Zubac

2nd unit

Yogi
    Coffey
    Batum
    Oturu
    Cousins

• Brendan239

Brissett chalk. I liked Harkless too, and Ariza at PF. Heavy Jokic. Mann/Kennard in one.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

They brought Yogi in for 10 days for a reason, I’m sure they want to get a good look at him.

they found him in the ex-NBA player boneyard to plug da hole
    … same reason he played 41 mins for Cavs in 2 games?

dude is like superglue, insta -fix!
    ;^>

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Probably brought him in so they could rest Rondo, Reggie while Beverly was hurt. How many guards they need? Yogi has been flailing around the league for years. Probably brought him in over a young guy, because they prefer a vet for those extra minutes here and there.

They have to be worried about all three of their PG’s (Beverly, Reggie, Rondo) They all have extensive injury histories. They probably wouldn’t mind finding a place for him on that roster as protection, and to keep him away from a team like Denver.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Goga Bitadze (ankle) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/hRb8WE1ehR

Doug McDermott (ankle) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/D4HGGDAipC

Jeremy Lamb (knee) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/nOkaUpb8p6

• tmarohl

Lamb, McBuckets, and Goga all ruled out for Indy.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

They have to be worried about all three of there PG’s (Beverly, Reggie, Rondo) They all have extensive injury histories. They probably wouldn’t mind finding a place for him on that roster as protection, and to keep him away from a team like Denver.

Maybe. Rondo does have a knack for hand injuries and Reggie’s knees are, not sure what, but no longer normal human knees.

Have to feel like though, if they get stuck playing someone like Yogi extensive minutes in the playoffs they will not be playing an extensive amount of games in the playoffs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

Those debilitating post-career conditions were totally worth it!

I hear you. I think it cuts both ways. As mentioned resting players has many benifits. As a fan, it does have its drawbacks. More specifically, a couple of years ago, my wife bought my son and I Laker tickets. Those tickets aren’t cheap! Needless to say LeBron and a couple of other started rested. We were pretty disappointed.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Damion Lee (toe) listed out Wednesday. https://t.co/cHd0YPk5Wu

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lu Dort (hip) listed out Wednesday. https://t.co/BHKMb0qayY

Update: Isaiah Roby (toe) now listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/h7RNf8AvGc

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Thunder will start Maledon, Mykhailiuk, Pokusevski, Bazley, Brown on Wednesday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kevin Porter Jr. (health protocols) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/7Ii9cSEpzR

John Wall (migraine) listed available to play Wednesday. https://t.co/ucTcwtsMRv

• Neilj907

Waiting on philly news… really thinking about Dwight, also how bout Tillman and morant or are they tired from yesterday?

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Pacers players available Wednesday:

Malcolm Brogdon
    Edmond Sumner
    Caris LeVert
    Justin Holiday
    Oshae Brissett
    TJ McConnell
    Aaron Holiday
    Cassius Stanley
    Brian Bowen II
    Kelan Martin

sans a center… do the Pacers lose the equilibrium?

or do Moses & Bradley just steamroll?

• BerkeleyBoss

Everything points towards paying up at C on FD, but if Embiid is out it’ll be hard to ignore Dwight

• charara1224

My guess is Kennard plays PG for the clippers

• mbunner23

What to do with Brogdon…

• emnj69

@telestraightshooter said...

true.
    players (AND THEIR AGENTS) are calling the shots now

• maximized physical maintenance means increased performance & longer careers = > $$,$$$,$$$

Stockton missed 4 games total in the first 13 years of his career and his play was just fine and he lasted plenty long

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).